• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Her new Dthrow she would shove her opponent in her ***** up in her dress and then queef blast them (with a powder, kinda like baby powder effect) and if you use it near the edge of a stage it spikes them with lots of power. errr ***** power
I'd like that.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I entered a tourny yesterday, I did awesome.
In all my game I pulled at least 1 stitch or a bomb.

In one game I pulled 2 bombs and 2 stitches.
I won my first 2 matches and lost to Slush and K Prime.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You did awesome but didn't get 1st place?

This is why we're in D tier. =X
Jk; Prime's pika is god and Yoshi's kind of annoying

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yoshi just won't ****ing die when Peach does at like 100 to him.
That was really the only problem I had.
I don't know Slush's habits but some of Yoshi's better options against higher percentage enemies involve his Nair or B-air. Burntsocks (best WC Yoshi for a while) would keep spamming his grab in addition to using his aerial options. Just try to read him out of an eventual aerial move cominc in. Up-tilt is ****ing great against Yoshi btw.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I recently finished reading The Hunger Games trilogy. I'm a total Finnick fanboy now!<3

Moozle

Smash Champion
A Song of Fire and Ice is great. Though by the end of the 5th book you won't like any of the characters. George R R Martin is too cruel

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm close to finishing A Feast For Crows which is happening at the same time as A Dance With Dragons (right?). I thought I'd grow to like Cersei once I saw the story through her POV (since she's fierce as ****) but I ended up hating her sooo much more.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I have a sick feeling that Cersei is going to come out on top at the end of all this lol. And yeah they happen mostly at the same time, but there's some new stuff at the end of A Dance with Dragons.

Alllso, it's taken almost 2 years, but my roommates are finally obsessed with Smash. They are getting lots better and it's making me get into Smash again. But they can't handle this Peachy :p

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Kinda reminds me when I was on deployment on the Carrier when I brought my Wii. 1 on 1s were great but everyone wanted more FFAs. Everyone hated my Peach and thought she was broken. XD That is the only thing I will look forward to when I go out to sea this year.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I have a sick feeling that Cersei is going to come out on top at the end of all this lol. And yeah they happen mostly at the same time, but there's some new stuff at the end of A Dance with Dragons.
I hope something bad happens to Cersei soon.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Omg you guys!! I am like obsessed with Game of Thrones now. I was skeptical at first , but my friend gave me the first season on Sunday. I got home at midnight, watched 2 episodes. Went to bed, woke up, watched 3 more episodes, went to class, then watched 3 more after at a friends house. When I got home I watches the last 2 episodes. So then I got the second season from my friend and I beasted through all 10 episodes, finishing off the season 2 finale last night.

I am having my mom order the books on Amazon today cuz I am so hooked. Can't wait for the third season now!

Edit: omg tofer we have like the same taste in men. I am like on love with Jon Snow. He is one of my favorite characters and I think he is absolutely beautiful and I would do anything to please him.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wow I hooked up with the guy on the left like a year ago.

Jeesus Christ. Makes sense he's a model.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, he lifted at my gym here one winter break. MASSIVE chest/arms.

He literally NEVER takes off that necklace.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It was through Grindr kinda. He kept sending me pictures that I didn't respond to, until one day he showed up at my gym with his posse of Greek supermodels. Honestly, his friend Dmitrios was a lot more interesting.

I really couldn't ignore him now that he was there in person, and so he invited me out and I was like k sure. I'll just say it was worth it.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The ones he sent me? Grindr doesn't let you save them; on Android at least.

Grindr is so gross. Of course you'd like Growlr Tofer. You bear hunter.

Top Bottom