• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

SmashBuster

Smash Rookie
NNID
SmashBustr
I would like to join! I main Shulk and want to see him more represented in tournaments. Also love Xenoblade Chronicles! My Shulk is nothing to BackSlash at. I am really feelin the Monados Power!

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
May I join please
Sure, but ya gotta read the rules & include your reasons for wanting to join.
I would like to join! I main Shulk and want to see him more represented in tournaments. Also love Xenoblade Chronicles! My Shulk is nothing to BackSlash at.
I like that. You've got the reasons but you forgot to mention the keyword that solidifies you. Re-check the rules.
Hey, can I join the Discord server please? I'm really feelin' the Monado's power!
Check your inbox.

mayoneigh

Smash Rookie
Hey!
I'm fairly active in other discords so I won't be becoming inactive anytime soon, also no need to worry about spoilers as I haven't played any of the games (whoops)
I want to join as I want to learn the matchup and help my fundermentals really feel it

Last edited:

SmilessAllDay

Smash Rookie
I'm currently restricted to 3DS. But I am saving up for a Wii U. I'd like to join the Server because I love meeting other Shulk mains and like to know my mistakes. I'd also like to learn the Shulk ditto better.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hello! :D
I'm currently a Link main, but would like to pick up Shulk as a secondary. So I'd like a place to talk about the character and ask for a small bit of advice if need be!
I was looking for the "keyword that solidifies" and I can't find it! Is it?
Did the other guy say it? "I'm really feelin' the Monado's power!" or something? D:
Sure heir, check your inbox. Although, you say you're a Link main Kappa. I'll let it slide though.

Steve.Stone

Smash Cadet
May i have an invite? I have a pocket Shulk and he's just fun to play. Though I need to get better with him atm.

solidsnape_

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kazaemar
I'd like to join because I've been maining Shulk for almost three months now and [Monado] I'm starting to work on the advanced tech. I'm ready to improve my meta and step up my Shulk game

Charzarding

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping this is still active because I would like to join because I main Shulk and have always found his play style interesting. I know that I'm not supposed to spoil the xenoblades and no spamming and you must speak English
Plz I would like to learn about other match ups (I only know about my secondaries MU's).

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Hey!
I'm fairly active in other discords so I won't be becoming inactive anytime soon, also no need to worry about spoilers as I haven't played any of the games (whoops)
I want to join as I want to learn the matchup and help my fundermentals really feel it
Hey there, sorry I missed this. Radical, but the post you made is missing a certain something to it in order to solidify yourself. Re-read the rules section & you'll know it once you see it.
I'm currently restricted to 3DS. But I am saving up for a Wii U. I'd like to join the Server because I love meeting other Shulk mains and like to know my mistakes. I'd also like to learn the Shulk ditto better.
Hello. Sorry I missed your post, but it's missing something a certain something to it in order to solidify yourself. Re-read the rules section & you'll know it once you see it.
can you add me to the discord? im using shulk as a secondary. I have big interest in xenoblade chronicles. Behold the power of the Monado
Check your inbox, heir.
May i have an invite? I have a pocket Shulk and he's just fun to play. Though I need to get better with him atm.
I can dig that. You'll have to re-read the rules section though. You'll know it once you see it.
I'd like to join because I've been maining Shulk for almost three months now and [Monado] I'm starting to work on the advanced tech. I'm ready to improve my meta and step up my Shulk game
Check your inbox, heir.
I'm hoping this is still active because I would like to join because I main Shulk and have always found his play style interesting. I know that I'm not supposed to spoil the xenoblades and no spamming and you must speak English
Plz I would like to learn about other match ups (I only know about my secondaries MU's).
This is neat, thanks for that. However, your post is missing a certain something to it. Re-read the rules & you'll know it once you see it.

Charzarding

Smash Rookie
This is neat, thanks for that. However, your post is missing a certain something to it. Re-read the rules & you'll know it once you see it.
Plz I would like to learn about other match ups (I only know about my secondaries MU's). I'm editing this currently. Don't be mean to others, don't test boundaries(I'm not sure what that means but I'm pretty sure don't test someone's anger, I guess), follow the rules (duh). Post kind of often and stay active

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Plz I would like to learn about other match ups (I only know about my secondaries MU's). I'm editing this currently. Don't be mean to others, don't test boundaries(I'm not sure what that means but I'm pretty sure don't test someone's anger, I guess), follow the rules (duh). Post kind of often and stay active
Check your inbox, heir.

Asmilex

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join the Discord, too. I've been tempted to do it for a long time, and now I've made up my mind.
I've read the rules a couple of times, obviously.

My reason? I'm a dedicated Shulk main since day one, and I have the feeling that joining might be a fantastic way to continue learning.
To be honest, I'll probably be more of a reader than a writer, but that doesn't mean I won't participe in the discussions

dhblademaster

Smash Cadet
NNID
dhblademaster
3DS FC
3737-9562-1267
Hello. I would love to continue learning about Shulk and honing my skills with the Monado in the Discord group.

Shadedgamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
ParadoxGremlin
I've mained the monado boy since release of smash 4 and I felt its time to finally join you guys in talking about him and the game hes from ( Spoiler free of course!) if it helps Xenoblade Chronicles is also my favourite game of all time so I want into the discord! :D

TracerJN

Smash Rookie
I read the rules and I would like to join in order to improve my Shulk. May I join?

IrisMatrix

Smash Rookie
A Shulk main trying her hardest to get noticed and improve. Hopefully, the Monado will show her the way.

Zeoark

Smash Rookie
I am a new shulk main. I have read all the rules. I have been desperately looking for ways to improve. Hopefully I can help you guys.

-ShieLd-

Smash Rookie
NNID
2Night4
Hey, so I want to join and improve myself with other monado boys. (username: ShieLd)

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Sir Brane Damuj Sir Brane Damuj dhblademaster dhblademaster Shadedgamer Shadedgamer IrisMatrix IrisMatrix -ShieLd- -ShieLd- Check your inboxes, heirs.

I read the rules and I would like to join in order to improve my Shulk. May I join?
I am a new shulk main. I have read all the rules. I have been desperately looking for ways to improve. Hopefully I can help you guys.
I like that you two want to join for these purposes, but you must unlock the door with the final word needed. This is the final test.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Hey, Id love to join this Discord,
I dont exclusively use Shulk but he's a tertiary of mine if not a 3rd string secondary. Mostly I want to join for Xenoblade Chronicles X. I am in my second playthrough at the moment and I wanna discuss the game with fellow players but theres only One other person in the Samus discord plays the game. I have many grinding tips, and interesting weapon builds that I'd love to share in discuss and Until there is a separate Discord for the game this is the closest thing out there.
even though I'm not a full Monado user, I still am of some use on the chronicles x side.

Last edited:

Shadowchris98

Smash Rookie
May I join the Shulk discord? Shulk was my very first mains and still is my main. I want to improve my Shulk gameplay and learn more about the Shulk tech. I also played a bit of Xenoblade and the entirety of Xeno X.

I'm really feeling it
Now it's Shulk Time
This is the Monado's Power

Last edited:

Taizei

Smash Rookie
Hey! I would like to join the discord server as I have been working on shulk and am interested in transitioning him to a full fledged main. This is the Monado's power and I am wanting to show people the true power inside. I'm really feeling it!

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Hey, Id love to join this Discord,
I dont exclusively use Shulk but he's a tertiary of mine if not a 3rd string secondary. Mostly I want to join for Xenoblade Chronicles X. I am in my second playthrough at the moment and I wanna discuss the game with fellow players but theres only One other person in the Samus discord plays the game. I have many grinding tips, and interesting weapon builds that I'd love to share in discuss and Until there is a separate Discord for the game this is the closest thing out there.
even though I'm not a full Monado user, I still am of some use on the chronicles x side.
Did I miss something?

Aarrow

Smash Rookie
I'm here to join the discord and I've read the rules. I'm a rare but rising threat in the Houston scene and I hope to give/take some insight on the Monado.

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I'm here to join the discord and I've read the rules. I'm a rare but rising threat in the Houston scene and I hope to give/take some insight on my main, Shulk.
This is neat, but you're missing the one word that helps us know & confirm that you've read the rules & become ready to step through the final door. Check the rules again & you will harness it.

IrisMatrix

Smash Rookie
Masonomace, my link was sent out Friday, but I wasn't able to check my Smash Boards till Sunday and my link expired. I replied to you in pm regarding the issue but never thought that, since you're fairly active in this community, your pm box is prolly clogged up all the time and my message may had never been seen. So I'll just put this here once again asking for a refreshed link to the discord. Thanks for your time :3

Last edited:

Aarrow

Smash Rookie
I'm here to join the discord and I've read the rules. I'm a rare but rising threat in the Houston scene and I hope to give/take some insight on the Monado.

[M]

Smash Rookie
I would like to join the Shulk discord I have read the rules. I have played Shulk since 3ds and he is currently my main "Monado"

Top Bottom