• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Hey joe me and the crew made it home from Indiana in about 13 hours so we got home around 3 : 30 sunday afternoon. we are in one piece. And thanks a bunch for having us. And maciej (Steve) and montross it was nice to meet you guys. oh yeah and mad props to dope to you ****ing rock dude

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
hey i dont know if you guys remember me, but i am having a smash fest at my house, and i have pleanty of room for whoever. Its for this sunday the 24th around 5pm. It is in commerce, Michigan... not to far from West Bloomfield or Novi area. PM me for the address. My friends and i have been practicing and are now ready to play with everyone. We have lots of space in this Tri-Level house, and we will have many TV's to play off of. I am 21, and im house-sittng my brothers, so we are all good. We will have some drinks and maybe some grilling. its BYOC because we dont have enough wavebirds for everyone. You can also contact me VIA Aim @ Nova5883

so please contact me and lets get this thing going.

OMFG

Smash Cadet
Smashfest party thing at Nova5883's.

:psycho: I'm coming, and I promise I won't flip out and get angry at the game this time. I'm one of Nova's freinds in the post above me, we have just some regulars coming, but we really need new people to get even better.

If you beat us in SSBM, you have to play us in beer pong after though :laugh:

You can message Nova5883 or myself on AIM or MSN or w/e, or just reply on here for directions and stuff.

We'd like to see people there, bring your crew even, I need some competition badly :) .

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
can we reschedule to Monday night guys. Sunday just turned out to be a bad time for me. Monday at like 9ish could be good. Lemme find a day that i have off for an all day smash fest, but Monday at 9PM we will do this.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
jv3x3 said:
Michigan smash has came a long way... people have gotten better, the community bigger, more tourneys/smashfests, and all the good stuff.

So yeah in comes this topic. We can talk about whatever concerning smash in good ol MI. We have a regular group of smashers that come to smashfest every week pretty much. That said we could use some new smashers/characters. I think we could use a top falcon, jiggly, y.link, ics, dk, pika, and luigi and to a lesser degree ganon, samus, falco, peach, and mario. For info on the smashfest just check right below

Current Smashfests

Every wednesday from 5ish to 12ish at Justins basement until FC3 (7-14-05). Just go around back, in, and down the stairs.

11023 Garbor
Warren, MI 48093

Don't use Maquest to get directions! Use Yahoo to get directions, since the mapquest directions, although very slight, are wrong.

Also, if you want a phone number just in case post up

Retired MI Badasses

Dave C. (Luigi)
Qinipio (Ness0
3===D (Gannon)
Warren? That's too far away. Isn't there one in Southfield or Farmington Hills?

OMFG

Smash Cadet
Nova5883 said:
i guess its cancelled then.. if no one can make it out.
Doesn't mean that you get off from playing against me 0_o. Your only hope is to buy me a fifth of sambuca and hope I pass out mid-match. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Nova - It was kind of short notice so I don't think any of our crew can make it.

NarutoShocker - That first post is kind of outdated. Justin aka "Liptonbuddy" retired and jv3x3 just quit after Melee FC so we don't really have a set location where we play anymore. One other guy and I live in Sterling Heights and then a few others live near Auburn Hills. One guy is in Shelby Twp and another is near Harrison Twp I think. Just keep up with this topic to know what is going on... or you could contact me on AIM (same name as here) if you want.

yoshmaster - There are a few guys on the west side of MI, but we haven't really heard anything from them lately... pretty much all of our crew is in the southeast MI area. :ohwell:

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
We do have a set smashfest location, my house in Sterling Heights every Wednesday. If your interested in playing with the best MI has to offer, aim me at MachoMan1379 or pm and I'll give you details.

OMFG

Smash Cadet
montross726 said:
Nova - It was kind of short notice so I don't think any of our crew can make it.

NarutoShocker - That first post is kind of outdated. Justin aka "Liptonbuddy" retired and jv3x3 just quit after Melee FC so we don't really have a set location where we play anymore. One other guy and I live in Sterling Heights and then a few others live near Auburn Hills. One guy is in Shelby Twp and another is near Harrison Twp I think. Just keep up with this topic to know what is going on... or you could contact me on AIM (same name as here) if you want.

yoshmaster - There are a few guys on the west side of MI, but we haven't really heard anything from them lately... pretty much all of our crew is in the southeast MI area. :ohwell:
I'm going to the thing of NarutoShocker's this wednesday. Maybe we could get a crew vs crew one of these weeks or something. We definately need some fresh playing styles to go against. We're all from southeast michigan too.

Bad part is we all have like 15 second attention spans and spend all of our gas money on alcohol, so driving like an hour every week is impractical for us.

tehownage said:
We do have a set smashfest location, my house in Sterling Heights every Wednesday. If your interested in playing with the best MI has to offer, aim me at MachoMan1379 or pm and I'll give you details.
What's the times and roads and stuff? I should probably just message you on AIM... But I'm interested in this too.

Topichu

Smash Cadet
****, i am just seeing the post. i could've been kickin' *** today. it's too late for me to make it, when are you gonna host another one of these fests?

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Alright to everyone one that needs to know once again smashfests occur every Wednesday from about 4 or 5 p.m. until around 12 a.m. midnight. Be sure to message me on aim to make sure its happening that day since things do come up once in awhile causing a rescedule.
AIM = MachoMan1379
My Cell Phone = (586) 413-1288
I really do not want to post up my address to public, so if your interested in comming just give me a call or message and I'll give you directions and such.

Edit: When my school year starts back up, the time it ends is going to be earlier, about 10 p.m.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
tehownage said:
Alright to everyone one that needs to know once again smashfests occur every Wednesday from about 4 or 5 p.m. until around 12 a.m. midnight. Be sure to message me on aim to make sure its happening that day since things do come up once in awhile causing a rescedule.
AIM = MachoMan1379
My Cell Phone = (586) 413-1288
I really do not want to post up my address to public, so if your interested in comming just give me a call or message and I'll give you directions and such.

Edit: When my school year starts back up, the time it ends is going to be earlier, about 10 p.m.
winterchili said:
So what is going on?
Dude... pay attention and look up a few posts.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Michigan sucks

iF you didnt know michigan sucks. Except your mall. Nothing but hotties . I almost didnt want to leave.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
The_Brownguy said:
iF you didnt know michigan sucks. Except your mall. Nothing but hotties . I almost didnt want to leave.

Haha, what about 7 Eleven ?????!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, i dont think i will make it to the fest tomorrow (but maybe) if not thought ill be there next week though.

Edit: Oh yeah did nc bobby tell ya about the hottest girl he ever saw, camping up here in MI?!

Drephen

Smash Master
I watched Miss Teen USA last night. It came down to Ohio vs Michigan. Ohio won.

Ohio>Michigan

football and smash

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Drephen said:
I watched Miss Teen USA last night. It came down to Ohio vs Michigan. Ohio won.

Ohio>Michigan

football and smash

**** YOU OHIO!!!!! It has been proved that michigan is better in football and smash. Smash via us tapping that *** in the last toe 2 toe, and having higher placers in singles and doubles at FC3. And football via U of M always tapping that *** in the UM vs OSU game.

MISS TEEN USA WAS SETUP, RIGGED I TELL YA!!!! Anyone who doesnt like girls that look like guys would nail the michigan girl (providing she was of legal age..) way before that ugly *** ohio girl. (note i didnt really watch it... but im just going off common sense here)

Oh i think im coming now, macej what do u want i will pick it up on the way

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
if nc bobby said he saw a hot girl.. this means he saw a really cute guy. cause you know he's gay. He just doesnt know it yet , but we do.

and macej since im older now......... looks tend to come second , a good *** is what counts, cause if its plump you know she's been ****in.

Peace out ******, and september 10th we are having good size get together of smash. and since joe has money and if he is bored he can always visit nc.

Cause southern girls might not be the smartest.... they do have the biggest racks on earth^^.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Just to chime in since it's been a while....That girl from work I was talking about like a month-month and a half ago...Well, I nailed the crap out of her last night on my futon with the black light and the christmas lights on. Oh man, Katie has a fantastic ***! It's a little big, but perfectly shaped, and it's all tan and nice. ^^ I hit it doggy style for a while, and she seemed to love it. I could tell by the waterfall of vag juice pouring out of her, and leaving a HUGE stain on my futon. ^^ Maybe I'll have a smashfest sometime soon just so Maciej can give it a sniff, heh. Remember when I kept telling you guys how I was setting up for the new poon? *announcer voice* Justin sets up for the new poon.....AND IT'S GOOD! *crowd cheers* Too bad she's going back to Central on Wednesday. ;_; I told her I'd go up there to visit every now and then, and we can be eachother's booty call. Not only is she hot (James can vouch. He's seen her twice), but she's cool as hell, and best of all, SHE'S A FRIGGIN BEER GIRL!

Now here's a quote from James after me, him, Katie, and Clinton went to a huge 100+ person 2 keg, 2000 jello shot, ice luge party. Needless to say, James was a little innebriated when we went to Taco Bell after the party.

Katie: James, what do you want?
James: Uhh........ummm.......I'll have a medium.

D

Deleted member

The lounge is 222 good.

Justin, you know you want smadhefests again... we need to have a reunion fest with Adam, Nar, and Gary... everyone that hasn't been to smashfests in a long time along with us usuals. You said it yourself that you miss having the guys over on wednesdays.

Top Bottom