• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Mikey Lenetia
Hey guys. Long time no chat. I wanted to see if you guys were still holding smashfests. Please, do me a favor and call me whenever plans are being made. The reason for this is because it isn't very reliable as to me getting online, so someone please give me a call to let me know what is going on. (586) 677 - 1383

And Dave R., I wanted to team with you, but you never caled me back. -_-
every wednesday till fc at justins

and dsf haha.... too good

AsaLothario

Smash Rookie
I got my Gamecube back!

I'm Asa, Rank 7 of last year's VGames in Michigan. I haven't kept in touch with ye guys because my mom sold my Gamecube in spite, and my interest in Smash Brothers has diminished to not being active in such a forum; that's understandable right? If I learn new tricks, I couldn't try them out and all that stuff.

So now I'm all set up, and ready to prepare for the Gamecube's finale with Twilight Princess. I still have my old first-year beat-up Smash Bros Melee disc.

Still living in Muskegon, MI, number is (231) 722-1423... only now I graduated High School, and I'm always willing to run away somewhere :p

Dope

Smash Ace
LOLLOLLROFLFORLFOROFLOOLLLLLL

omg i just woke and boke and clicked that link, i cant stop laughing LOLLLLLLLL

soooo, its at justins today? i will try

D

Deleted member

***** stole my bike...

James... ***** didn't show up...

Joe, you should stop being lazy and get some of those vids on your comp... even if you don't want them to be shared on the hub or whatever, I'd like a few of my vids at least... maybe I could start to make my music/combo vid that I've been wanting to when I get enough clips.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Awwww, they moved our thread out of the tournament room. I was on like page 6 wondering, "WTF?!?!?! Why isn't our topic here?" Then I saw the thing about regional topics. :/

D

Deleted member

Aww what the heck, my color is gone... gotta find a replacement now...

Anyway, I hope everyone knows where this topic went so everyone shows up on Wednesday. Me, James, and Maciej smashed at Maciej's tonight. Blice.

Joe - vids.

:smash: - Smash.

keRnjiro

Smash Journeyman
what server do u phags play WoW in? im thinkin about changing servers bc my friend told me today that u could, and i dont really know ne1 on my server except my *** friend who just plays on his lvl 60.

im a lvl 35 ice mage, someone IM me or somethin

(random?)

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone,long time no see eh,ill pop in for a few hours,seeing as how i havent been to any smashfests/tournies in who knows how long

jv3x3

Smash Champion
just are you going out at all tom?... i left my phone there and need to stop by and pick it up

let me know

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
What's up MI,

I'm a Puff player from CA, pretty well known in Norcal. I'm gonna be around MI for a few weeks before FC3, and I'm very much hoping I won't have to go 20+ days w/o Melee before the biggest tourney yet.

I'll be free in Dearborn or Detroit area June 26/27, and in the Grand Rapids area July 5,6, and 11. Post or PM me if you wanna play or call me 415 717 2133.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
we have smashfests every wednesday from bout 4-5 pm till whenever (yesterday it went till 1 am) the place we smash at is in warren, when justin gets on he'll post his address up. If those days dont work out we could smash at my place or whatever, my aim is MachoMan1379 if you got any questions

Super Sonic543

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking of holding a tourney at my house. Big screen, surroundsound, parents leave town often, and I have 2 27" tv's that could be used as practice T.V.'s. I have 3 floors that we could basically do whatever the f' we want on.

Anyway, if you would be up for it, feel free to post.

P.S. I am definetly holding a tourney for smash revolution, whenever it is released. I will do it about a week after it is released. It will be called WTF!?!? Midwest Revolution: Confusion

Post on your thoughts on both topics.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Smadhefest tomorrow bizatches. Machels, make sure to bring the Polish booze. ^^

"I can dance all day! I can dance all day!"

"My hearts beating, my hearts beatin, my hands are shakin, BUT I'M STILL SHOOTIN, AND I'M STILL GETTING HEADSHOTS, IT'S LIKE BOOM HEADSHOT!"

"Jeremy, I just think you better go dude...You just better go..."

D

Deleted member

Oh man I hope Joe is like back n stuff right. Gotta own him tomorrow.

Justin, what time tomorrowsh?

:smash: :smash: :smash:

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, I just found out yesterday that for the next 6 weeks, I get double shifts on saturday. That means no FC. Keith has **** on Saturdays now, so he can't work the night shift, Zac isn't experienced enough for Saturdays, and I asked Mike yesterday, but he said he refused to work weekends. MOTHER ****ER! ;_; Well, since I can't go to FC, this week will be last smashfest at my house. I got no reason to play anymore till smash on revolution, so it's time for my retirement. I was just sticking through for FC, but now that I can't go, no reason to play anymore. Today will be Lipton's retirement fest. :( :( :( :(

Super Sonic543

Smash Apprentice
Liptonbuddy said:
Yeah, I just found out yesterday that for the next 6 weeks, I get double shifts on saturday. That means no FC. Keith has **** on Saturdays now, so he can't work the night shift, Zac isn't experienced enough for Saturdays, and I asked Mike yesterday, but he said he refused to work weekends. MOTHER ****ER! ;_; Well, since I can't go to FC, this week will be last smashfest at my house. I got no reason to play anymore till smash on revolution, so it's time for my retirement. I was just sticking through for FC, but now that I can't go, no reason to play anymore. Today will be Lipton's retirement fest. :( :( :( :(

It will be rough to see you retire from smash, it was because of you, that I gained the little skill that I do have. I take my hat off to you, sir.

Josh "Super Sonic"

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yup, that was last smashfest at my place. Machels is gonna have to take over again. Don't fear, though. If ever there's a party at my house, I'll be sure to keep you biznatches informed. BEER PONG AND FLIPPY CUP *****!

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Alright Justin decided to quit smash, so no more fests at his house. So far my place has been the alternate place to smash. I'm sure we can still have them here but theres sorda crap going on right now. So once that clears I'll know for sure.

Drephen

Smash Master
yo daveR and Nar still need to sign up for FC, step it up biatches. Justin, come on man this is ****in FC! I know you had a blast last year and don't forget about JV's huge bash afterwards. Screw work you gotta make FC your last.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Sorry Drephen, but besides my boss making me work double shifts on Saturday's for Keith, and the making of money, I have another reason to go to work on Saturday nights. Yes, that's right. Justin has a ******y school boy's crush on one of the waitresses. Katie. ^^ She's ****ing hot as hell, she's funny, and just overall awesome. She party's, drinks, and smokes the herb, and she lives friggin close to my house, so I could even walk to her house! Plus I'm getting closer and closer to getting a car, so I need all the money I can get. I'm picking up shifts like a mother ****er! Right now my priorities are s follows...

1. Katie
2. Money/car
3. FC3

Sorry folks, *****'z gotta do what a *****'z gotta do!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I must get some local smash in before FC. Anyone in Grand Rapids area call me 415 717 2133 if you want to smash.

Detroit did not work out for me (due to parents....grrr..).

Doper

Smash Apprentice
dont listen to hyuga, cali sux ;p. what happened to tehownage's last time hyuga? i braught Nar along an everything =(

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Sorry about that,
What happened was my parents were ******** and forgot to include me as a driver on the rental car which they could have cause I'm 22, and then they reniged on their offer of a ride. >_<

Find me at FC though k?

D

Deleted member

Fc

Alright, FC is like 5-6 days away... We need to start figuring out what we are doing for it. Joe, you are driving for sure, right? I remember Joel saying he wanted to ride with you. Maciej and I will ride with you too I guess. Then James is driving separately with his pot buddies or whatever. DaveR said he was gonna drive separately too I think... don't remember why. So it seems like we should be fine with those drivers, which is good cause I doubt I'd be able to drive... I'm not sure what the deal is with Tony Bony and Mikey though... and dare I say... maybe Adam?

:smash:

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Good news, guys. I definitely will be able to go. But can someone give me a call soon so I know what's going on? Internet access isn't that common for me, so... yeah. I don't know the cost, where we're meeting, or anything like that. Please, PLEASE, someone update me on what is going on. If you're gonna call, it's best to do it on Sunday night or Monday during the day. Otherwise, just relay the message to Dave R., since he has my number for certain. Thanks, guys. Talk to you later, hopefully.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
WAAASSSSUUUUPPPP! Been a long time since I have posted, but just to let everyone know. I ahve signed up and am going to FC!! It will be a long weekend of smashing, but its worth it since I am retiring from tournaments.

I am taking my car and if anyone needs a ride you can either drive your a$$ to detroit and come meet up with my at compuware at about 2 PM. Or you can come to the Detroit Zoo off of 696 where I will be picking up Mikey if you need to get dropped off.

2 Spots in the car left!

C u bitc%e$ @ FC!

Top Bottom