• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Sorry, Joe. I don't have it, either. I know for a fact I didn't take anything of yours. Did you have Justin look around in his basement? It could have fallen into the couch. Try getting a hold of Dave R., too.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I checked in the couch again, but with no luck. In a little bit after I wake up a little bit, and have some coffee and a smoke, I'll check again.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
OMG WHERE WAS IT??????????????

lol, holy **** this was difficult, when are you gonna be around for me to pick it up?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, tomorrow I'll be home from like 2:00pm on. Tony's having his birthday party tomorrow at my house starting at 5 and going throughout the night, so I'll be home for sure tomorrow. Don't know about Sunday yet. I think I may hang out with either Clinton or Kay on Sunday. If you can't come by tomorrow, just name a day and I won't make any plans, and you can pick it up. You should stop by tomorrow and have a drink with Tony. Technically not his 21st until Monday, but we're partying tomorrow. There will be beer pong. ^^ Plus you need to be there to tell Tony to have sex with Sam, because he's her next target. ^^ I told him to go ahead and **** her, because I didn't give a **** about her anymore, and it wouldn't bother me, but he still won't! I finally found out his excuse why he won't have sex. He told me he wants to be in a relationship for at least 2 months to know if he really loves the person, but he's had a few 2 month+ relationships with girls that he said he loved, but he never ****ed any of them! Sam just needs to get him insanely drunk and **** him, kinda like the first time I had sex with her, hehehehe.

So if any of you see Tony at any smashfests, tell him to get his pecker wet for once! NO JONS! ^^ At least to get the rid of the title of "virgin" looming over his head. This is where one Mr. Nario Peet would come in handy. If Nar told Tony to **** Sam, he'd have no choice but to. How can you not listen to a badass black man? NAR IS 222 GOOD!

Oh, the phone was in the small couch WAY in the crease of the part right next to the armrest.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Me and Chu should have had that beer pong tourney! If he could have made more than 2 shots, we probably would have won. Man, got beat 2 in a row by these WTA punks coming out of the losers bracket! Man, I wasn't even drunk, and I think I was the one who puked the most. After every beer pong match, I had to go puke. **** pills and how they shut down your digestive system! Drinking about 5 cups of beer pong beer felt like I just beer bonged like 5 beers, and everything just came back up. Well, even if I wasn't doped up on pills, I would have drank one of those "Porter Specials", and I would have puked. Them things were sick. **** Sam's mom for making Sam and Sarah bring that god-awful ****! It tasted like ***.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
HAHA WTA TAKES BEER PONG TOURNEY... our skills extend past smash

lol, naw, good times. some close matches. james actually hit some clutch shots (including the game winning cup vs. lipton/chu in game one... granted i hit the 5 before that), just not many period. the best was when he hit the ceiling not once but twice in a row on his shot, lol, too good

justin, lol **** bro i didnt even know you threw up once... but yeah pills + drinking = no good. you did 3 stock me with falcon though, then i four stocked it with fox, but hey. oh and that rotten cough mecidine that was supposed to be liquor was horrible, you couldnt pay me to drink that ****

anyway smashfest wednesday right? james you gonna bring my new controller??? everyone make sure to come its ssa/toe to toe practice. AND TONY AKA YLINKPWNSURMOM WILL BE AT SSA<< HIM AND RYAN

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
everyone try to make it out to the smash fest today!

Joe and I will be there until late and then we are leaving for star wars. I will sell you the tickets for 400 dollars if you want them.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
That was a fun tournament, and it really let me know that, while I do have things to look out for(Falco, Fox, Peach), I'm doing all right with my progress as a Peach player. I just hope I can keep learning and get better than 7th place next time. Thanks for a great time, you all, and Justin. If you are having a smashfest, call me, okay? You should have the number to reach me with.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
yeah what he said... we need a new place for smashfests

i guess id say tehs, its about the same distance for me and its probably closer for ahills,dave r, and mikey. i still wanna smash like once a week or so till fc3. id say wednesday is still best for me

but everyone feel free to give some input.

james you wanna go to GJ next weekend? anyone else?

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
aight about the fests here mom is cool with it, but we can only have them till 10 if its weekday. Id want fridays just so we'd be able to smash longer but whatever you guys pick is fine. i could get 2-3 setups in my room goin np np

Dope

Smash Ace
what / when is the next thing in ohio? joe u said this weekend coming up? what is it GC or GJ? i might go.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
James! Your dumb *** forgot your TV and cube over here again. Thank you for the booze, though. ^^ I polished off the rest of that Five O'Clock and took a few swigs of the White Russian so I had a decent little buzz going. I was still bored, though, so I pulled a cool stunt. I took a whole can of gas over to the Warren City Pool's raquetball courts, poured the whole thing out, and lit it ablaze, heh. There was like a 10X10 foot area of raging fire. ^^ That **** was badass!

Dope

Smash Ace
hahaha thats hilarius, oh and btw, me and johnson coming out there and imma get my cube and TV and such. so ill be around by 6

jv3x3

Smash Champion
haha justin = top tier at life

anyway, naw id rather wednesday really... fridays are bad days for me. same with saturday.

james what about you guys? wednesday, smashfest, tehownages, cool?

and no GJ is next weekend.... a la June 4th. not this weekend

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Drephen
Anyone going to GS2? I'll need a partner. JV?
i def would, but i am already teaming with eddie... who all is driving/going from your area though. If possible it might be cool if i could carpool or something

Top Bottom