• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

3===D

Smash Lord
**** you all, man next time we get together im not ****ing around, we should get together soon at monstros that was fun, MONGOLIAN !

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
*sighs* There is no way that I'll be getting any good practice up here. How depressing...
So... you just cant find anyone? Or you played some pathetic people?

Last night was bad-a$$. All those chairs and that big screen will do wonderful for medium sized smashfests. Hopefully they dont charge you for hanging out. I think they would just charge you if you rented that PS2 out for some games. That is the new Tiger Destruction/Le Velvet Touch/Deadly Intentions (DI) hangout. It is going to be sweet because its close to everyone. So Justin.... go out and buy a car and get your license.

D

Deleted member

Adam and Daver - Would you guys want to come out again tomorrow night (Thursday)? The same guy said he'd be working so we shouldn't have a problem cause he was cool with us playing. We could play from like 7 or 8 till 11 again probably. Anybody else, if you're not busy, you are welcome to come out too. They have pool tables and ping pong tables in this game room too for like a dollar an hour so that's cheap if you want a little break from smash. If we have enough people, we could try to hook up another cube or two. Let me know. I'm glad you guys had fun cause its ****ing boring as **** here so I enjoy having something to do.

Daver - My last name is Hintz just in case you forgot already, haha. This way you can probably come up to my room to get me instead of calling Adam telling him to call me to tell me to come down to meet you outside my hall. HAHA, too funny.

Edit - Alright Joel, come to OU and I'll get another check on my list. I think I may have to go jv on you and use my awesome fox, heh. Seriously though you should come if you can.

3===D

Smash Lord
Hmm id be down for going if anyone else is, except i might not be able go to until late lile 10, so maybe i wont be able to go afterall, ****.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
A little bit of both. And the Melee I've played with people up here is made up of this...

All Items on Very High, Team Attack Off. You know how LITTLE practice I'm getting in? I'm better off practicing against a computer. Unless someone in here plays Melee and I have no clue... -_-;;;

Dope

Smash Ace
omfg awesome, i get ONE effing day off for the next 2 weeks, and that is monday, so i wanna go up to OU and visit montross and play some smash all night and drink ^^, then someone should be nice enough to pick me up earlier in the day and drop me off, gas is no prob at all since i got that sexy new job with justin. so i would wanna head out there sometime around 6ish on sunday, if thats ok with u montross?

OU B1TCHES!!!

adam, your happy *** should come pick me up, since u live the closest to me i think....

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
hey guys/gals i just signed up, but i have been apart of the smashboards community since the very beginning. I am from michigan and i saw that you guys have SSBM tourneys and i think i would be interested in going to one of them. I live in southfield so if anyone is interested in contacting me about some play or a tournament my AIM is : Nova5883 so just contact me there.

I'm not much of a Melee guy yet, im still kinda stuckin the 64 days, but im hoping by playing with good players i can be great at Melee as well, only time will tell. I suppose i will get practicing till then, and i hope to hear from you guys soon. Later

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'd make it to your place Monstro cept I don't got a ride. I don't think Adam will go all the way from his house here then back. Otherwise if someone can hook me up, I'll be there to own that Fox.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Dope
omfg awesome, i get ONE effing day off for the next 2 weeks, and that is monday, so i wanna go up to OU and visit montross and play some smash all night and drink ^^, then someone should be nice enough to pick me up earlier in the day and drop me off, gas is no prob at all since i got that sexy new job with justin. so i would wanna head out there sometime around 6ish on sunday, if thats ok with u montross?
Heh, Monday is Labor Day, James so I'm going home this weekend. I'm going home Friday afternoon/night then I'm not coming back to OU till like Monday night cause there are no classes on Monday. That's the thing about OU... I'll be going home every weekend for the most part. My place will be good for weeknights though since Justin can't have smashfests at his place during the week really. So Justin's place will be fine for weekend smashfests like usual... my place is just like the alternative to his house during the week.

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Nova5883
hey guys/gals i just signed up, but i have been apart of the smashboards community since the very beginning. I am from michigan and i saw that you guys have SSBM tourneys and i think i would be interested in going to one of them. I live in southfield so if anyone is interested in contacting me about some play or a tournament my AIM is : Nova5883 so just contact me there.

I'm not much of a Melee guy yet, im still kinda stuckin the 64 days, but im hoping by playing with good players i can be great at Melee as well, only time will tell. I suppose i will get practicing till then, and i hope to hear from you guys soon. Later
hello??????

D

Deleted member

Nova5883 - You are only like 15 min away from Liptonbuddy's house. We usually have smashfests and tourneys there. He lives in Warren and if you want to check mapquest yourself his address should be in the first post of this topic. Smashfests at his place would happen on the weekend most likely.

I'm at Oakland University and the game room here has some TVs that we might be able to use to play here during the week. This past Tuesday, we had a few of us that played there.

One of the biggest concerns is probably whether or not you have transportation or can drive yourself or whatever.

Oh, and you should check out the "Midwest Massacre III: Elegance Redefined" topic as well. Just about all of us will be at that and many out of state people should be too. (It might be on the 2nd page, just look for it)

If anybody wants to stop by my place tonight, we could probably play for a while. The game room is open till 11 and I could start playing around 7 probably.

3===D

Smash Lord
oh snap, i think tehownage just said he wants someone to poop on his chest. . . sick.

OH SNAP, thanks for the repping monstro, why the **** does James need a ride again, doesnt he have a car ?

D

Deleted member

Justin, would a smashfest at your house on Sunday be cool? You guys don't have to work on Monday and James already said that he wanted to come to OU but I'll be home. Also, I was talking to Joe today and he said he's about ready for some action again. It doesn't seem like we've really had one good smashfest in a while. (I guess since I wasn't at the last one... ****ing school). Hopefully this works out.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Everyone better show up at this one, that means Joe, **** the break. Nar and Joel you guys gotta show up (because I miss you both). As Monstro said we haven't had a solid smashfest for a long *** time.

Dope

Smash Ace
sunday sounds tremendous....but i prolly wont be out there till about 6-6:30ish cause of what? oh yes super gay WAM.

if nar or joel reads this, yall ****** better go out there, i mean, we gotta have the top 4 there and we gotta play some "GRAB THE COIN!" lol that **** is gonna be fun.

and Teh, joe told me u got some WTA vids vs azen and dave, just to let u know those arnt us lol.

3===D

Smash Lord
snap dogs, looks like sunday it is, ill be there for shizzy, and Justin get a freakin ID so we can go to the strip club. . . ******* !

D

Deleted member

OH ****! Birthday smashfest, haha. Ahh, Justin, you never post what time, heh. Well I'll be sure to bring home my cube and "paddle" as Justin would say. I don't think I've played most of you guys since like SSA2 so this should be sweet... beware the new and improved Monstro!!! :beezo:

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hmmm, I guess 2:00 would work well on Sunday. I got nothing else to do besides play STAR OCEAN FRIGGIN 3 TILL THE END OF FRIGGIN TIME!!!!!! but......I suppose I can put that off for smash. ^^

And about getting an ID, well, since secretary of state isn't open on the weekends, I'm kinda screwed. My dad said they open till 7 on Wednesday, though, so I'll probably try to get one then. TATTIES!

3===D

Smash Lord
oh man this is going to be the ultimate strip club excursion, i want to know whos in right now, WHO WANTS TO SEE TATTIES !!! I wont be there until like late *** by the way i got to work all dizay

vidjogamer

Smash Master
ok, i challenge the top 8 in MI to an MI vs. vidjo toe to toe.

each person puts in 5 dollars and fights me in a best of 3 match.
what do you *****es have to say to that?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Nova, always good to see new faces. We have smashfest all the time, just keep a lookout on the boards. If you wanna start getting some stuff down that ur gonna need to compete with some of the better players take a look at the compendium stickied in the MD. Oh and whats a Gmail invite? And SSBM rocks 64's world

Sunday, yeah ill be there... not sure how long. But seems to be everyone is coming round 6ish, so i will prolly too

3===D

Smash Lord
HAHAHA, i was talking with our good buddy Y.Linkasdijsafoj and i thought you all should enjoy the conversation as much as i did, lets have a look see shall we. . .

TheQuaaludeDude: you idiot
TheQuaaludeDude: idiOUT !
Mario64555: w0t
Mario64555: im gonna cry
TheQuaaludeDude: hows the roy looking
Mario64555: like ****ing an orgazium in my mouth and everyones comming
TheQuaaludeDude: . . . i cant believe you just said that
Mario64555: said what?
Mario64555: oh
Mario64555: that
Mario64555: let me rephrase that

please feel free to post any comments, thank you and goodnight.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
OMG ADAM!!! I saw Girl Next Door. That chick is so ****ing hot. You were right she was like so close of getting nakey but didn't, ****. I'll be there tomorow to kick *** like always. ROFL MULE!

D

Deleted member

Where has Napolean Dynamite Tony Bony Bologna YLinkdjieigh been lately???

Well Justin, it sounds like most people aren't coming till a little later, but I could probably come at like 2-3 or so. We could finally tape some matches (Punch Crew 2... oh ****!).

Edit: OMG same time post... we are ****ing haxxors.

Dope

Smash Ace
YES! i saw the girl next door last night too! u could see the *****es *** for a second tho, which was definetly tatties.

vidjo, then u are putting up 40$ for it, since after u get owned, 8 of us arnt splitting up 5$ u cheap ***. and who do u think u are "vidjo vs MI" lol whatta joke. thats like....."Adam vs Cali" lolz, just think of the hardcore 4 stockings.

sweet, smashfest tomorrow, ill definetly be there around 6ish, ill bring nar with me if he can go, not sure if he works.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
2 people bring xboxs with halo... and a link. ima **** some people up in halo

Top Bottom