• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dope

Smash Ace
i would say saturday would be the best day, since us working men justin, my self, and nar have to work monday, i think nar has to work monday....

and i wouldnt be showing up till like 6pm, cause of gay WAM weekend, ill just be too tuckered out on sunday to come all the way out there then leave and go back out there at 7am.

but either way, i dont care, i just wanna test out my new "dope" marth combos.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather want it Sunday. I got something to do tomorow and I might not be able to make it, also Monstro won't be able to make it either. But if it ends at 10:30 then that wouldn't be to late for you working men. So Sunday seems as the sexiest day eh?

Dope

Smash Ace
i really dont care...lol, i might go with Nar tomorrow and get our kittens ^^. his woman givin him and me a kitten, aww, they are soo cute you *****es wont get to see them ever! hahahahaha

3===D

Smash Lord
sheeit it dont really matta to this ***** either i aints gots to works til tuesdays.

Dope

Smash Ace
well i could get the kittens on sat or sunday, it dont matter, whichever is the best day for justin i think, ill go either day.

and montross or anyone else doing the V games college thing, im taking 1 of them, i dont care which one. montross, if i decide to go to OU, im taking it, but i think Nar is going there also, so im not sure which one we are going to, but if anyone knows if this V games tour is for the 10000$ finals in LA, please let me know, so i can try extra hard to own people. thxbye (joel?)

3===D

Smash Lord
I believe ive already called U of M but seriously i need either that one or western, i planned on going to as many as i could i think i had like 9 on my schedule but my stupid work crushed that dream.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Be happy you can pick and choose which to appear at. The Ohio list was apparently up at one time, but is definitely blank right now -_-
Stupid V Games people...

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Back and with a lil sleep

My trip = lotta fun. Yeah i got 2nd, but rori is very good. I mean the wa crew got like 4th (taking out ken), 9th 9th, 13th x 2, 17th, etc at tg. So they pretty much did the best outta any crew. Rori is one of the best people from that crew. I played like **** though, dunno why. Prolly like the worst ive ever played at tourney. I sd'ed like 3 or 4 times total (and i dont really ever sd in tourney matches). And my fox got owned, but 2 stocked both matches at yagis house... so that forced me to go sheik (who i dont like vs. falco) to win a couple and keep it close. But rori was very good. A lot of the wa people were very good. I just messed around most of the time there. But the fox won almost all his matches, sheik won most, zelda around average (my zelda is getting kinda sick), samus not so good, lol. Those were mostly who i played. Kei and jack played some really good marios, and jack had a wicked gannon (played him a lot at tg too). So maybe i can tryin show adam/justin some stuff. And i thought sas's peach was the best i had ever seen. And lunaris was very very good 2. Mi really needs a good peach now that mikey is gone. Someone should pick her up. OH and wario ware was good **** too.

Now for the good news. JV beats Captain Jack in money match after he goes 32-0 at tg. Captain jack was really good, and cool as **** too. Prolly one of the coolest people ive met via smash period. The dude keep saying good **** (starts with s), and too good while playing smash. And he will go "lucky" or "awwwwww". lol, it was sweet. i got him to drink one beer and a lil sake too. All his characters were pretty amazing though.

Anyway im gonna take my break now.... lol. But ill post up in week or something. As for vgames college thing, i think vgames suck. I thought our vgames sucked. Unless they come up with good prizes for each event (i asked them about it) i wouldnt even waste my time unless you think u can get top 4 at the regional one. Cause u dont get a free trip or nothing for winning an event right now, just an invite. And the payout isnt super big (pretty big depending on event size though, prolly 1 grand plus), But yeah we should break it up outta respect for each other. Ill prolly go to wayne or msu.

P.S. joel, no rankings/best in mi remember?? lol, seriously though. Im gonna do a hit list for mi. So everyone pm me a list of all the top people u have beat in a tourney or money match and ill put it up. I think it will be a cool idea. james, ill do wta. if anyone else wants a team one 2, well pm me that too

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, I'm thinking smashfest tomorrrow, just because I'm gonna help Tony pack some ****, and get ready to move away to Eastern. So smashfest on Sunday. I guess start showing up around 3. This'll be my first time playing smash since I got my job. I don't mind, though. Especially since I made $360 this week.

:D :D :D :D :D

3===D

Smash Lord
Ahh, the tails of a wandering rogue, the Jv, **** i should ahve went to some of that, but this rogue right hur and a crazy money spender, i just decided to stay here and dwell in t knowing that i would have won if i went, and that was good enough for me, its as though i was there in spirit, forcing Jv to SD.

oh yeah, Jv doesnt SD in tourneys, oh no not tourneys only Toe to Toe mathches, *fox on halo*. . . *FWIP BING*. . . "WTF", you know what im syaing.

But seriously Joe has to come tomorrow and start id break after that so he can bestow upon us the knowledge which he has recieved.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
zelda around average (my zelda is getting kinda sick)
Really? Thats awesome. You would be the ultimate sheik zelda combo. I wish i could figure out how you guys get so fast with her. Cant wait to see it in action.

I wish we could come over earlier on sunday Justin. :-( Like noonish.

3===D

Smash Lord
dude daver, after justins we might swing over to monstros place at OU and smash with him for a bit are you in ? Its like your old stomping grounds and ****.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
thing is, is that i might do this "fantasy photo" shoot. These kids at a party go behind a blue screen and we have like t-rexes eat them. I need the money for Europe. I think it is like mid-day. So if I dont show up today, I will get a hold of you to get together at Monstros.

Monstro.... maybe the dorms will be our new place to SMASH. Trust me, you're a smart kid.... your first year will be relatively easy. Unless you are an engineer.

D

Deleted member

Well my first semester should be pretty easy... since I'm undecided for a major I just took gen-ed classes to get some of them out of the way.

The dorms might be an alright place to smash but I'm not sure where we would be able to get more than a few people. The lounge thing in the middle of my hall would probably be good for up to like 10 people but there are no TVs in there (at least not yesterday when I was there). I'll probably take my TV but it's only 13". My roommate said he had one too so we'll probably just use his in our room if it's bigger. My room is too small for really anything.

I guess if we can find a good place this would be fine for smashing during the week, but I'll probably be going home for most weekends.

I can't promise we'll be able to smash today at the dorms, but you guys are welcome to stop by if you want. I have a hall meeting thing at 8 PM so I don't know how long that will take. Adam, I could call your cell when that is done I suppose. I think the note said that they would be watching a movie or something after the meeting so that might be in the lounge area on my floor.

I doubt I'll be able to make it to Justin's house today. Just too much stuff going on.

Here's my address at OU:
557 West Vandenberg Hall

I forgot to get my room's phone # though so I'll get that today when I go up there.

3===D

Smash Lord
whys monstro got to be pulling a justin and posting while hes not on AIM, *******.

i can just see it now, driving half the distance to play smash and then after a hard days trainging. . . goin to mongolian, how beautiful.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
JAMES! Turn your phone on! ****!! ^^

You coming out today? More important, are you gonnnna be at my house at 7:15 tomorrow for work? I told the boss you were 100% for sure coming, so make sure you come! I don't want to look like an *** by saying my friend is a good worker, then he doesn't show. The boss would be a little pissed. Then I wouldn't even have a ride to work! ^^

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
monstro.... you unexperienced padawan. we dont have to smash at your dorm. We can just walk to either the OC, where there is that big screen TV, or if it is during the day you can bring your cube into the bumpers game room right next door to the big screen in the lower level of the OC.

Alternatively you could go to the big screen inside of Hamlin hall (if its not at night all of us can just walk in)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Sorry i wont be able to make it today, today is my first day of work (booooooo) but i gotta do it for school credit tho, i wont be off until 10 and ill prolly just wanna go to sleep when i get home. yes for those of you who dont know im back i schhol and i can graduate this year also :) but this might also mean i miss alot fo crucial smash tourney even elegance redefined heh so i guess im pulling a nar and not gonna go to many tourneys after V games (if i even go to that) ill try to make it out to smashfest if i can but i only work weedends *sigh*

Bagina Jones

Smash Rookie
Thanks All

Just thougth I'd say thanks to Justin and everyone who showed up tonight for letting scrubs like myself to play y'all. Like I've said once before, if anybody is ever in the Ann Arbor area and feels like sparring, just send out the call and we'll get to smashing.

MindlessNothing

Smash Rookie
Word to your mothers

Yeah, that was some awesome fun. Teh Ownage did a ninja flip and LiptonBuddy almost ate a spider. And there was some smashing, but dude, you should have seen Justin almost eat that spider. It was wicked.

3===D

Smash Lord
Oh god, isnt the new banner kind of amazing, i feel as though Tiger Destruction has now been disbanded and thrown to the wind, its time for a new age, a new age of sexy, and elegant, an age of VELVET TOUCH !, this banner will be a symbol, a token given to those who exude sexiness and display supreme elegance, an award that anyone across the land shall recieve, not only MI, its time to UNITE ****** !!!

VELVET TOUCH FOR LIFE !!!

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
What's with all these A Hills cats gettin jobs? Next thing you know, I'll be getting a driver's license and a car!

Adam, I see you still hold that picture of Brande Roderick near and dear to your heart. ^^

Calvin, Henry, and Bryan - Always good to have you guys. I'm sure we'll get together again sometime. Keep practicing that "1337". I wanna hear about you guys pwning some roxx0r vag up at UoM. ^^

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
yeah yeah i know you guys miss me posting on the boards so i thought i'd post because i'm going to be on the computer more now. i was thinking i found some people up here that smash, so would anyone be willing to have a smash fest at Eastern Michigan?

Adam think i could get some awesome banner?

3===D

Smash Lord
OMG Justin, so youve noticed, is it as sexy as oyu had imagined it or what.

TONY !!! **** YEAH WELL SMASH AT EASTERN !!! You know whats at the eastern campus right ??? THE ****ING VU. . . dude im so psyched, and about the banner, you will ahve to earn it by displaying the type of manly sexiness which is inside of ud all.

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
adam there are a lot of sexy ladies up here waiting for you!

yeah it would be sweet to have one up here, the room is pretty big for the most part!

x1372

Smash Ace
hey lipton - when are you planning on putting that vid of me, mikey, and vidjo playing around with that frozen beamsword online? I already mentioned it in a topic in the peach discussion area, and I want to see the shenanigans again. Can you or one of the other MI guys make a point of putting that craziness online?

Bah. I have nothing else to say to the losers of toe to toe. ;-)

;) (stupid smashboards won't accept a winking smiley with a nose...)

D

Deleted member

OH ****! Well Adam and Daver came by OU tonight and we smashed in Bumpers Game Room. They had a big screen TV that has a sign that you can bring your own system to play on it so that's what we did. It was fun stuff. We could probably have smashfests in there once in a while. The guy working there tonight was cool and he let us play. Joe, you should have come out... my Fox wants a piece of your Fox. Adam felt the wrath of my Fox... just ask him how ruthless it is.

Adam - Don't worry, you'll win a Ganon ditto with me eventually, muhahaha. 5-0 I'm up last time I checked.

3===D

Smash Lord
****it, monstros right it was sweet and has potential to be sweeter, and he was also right when he said he was on fire cause he was burning hot.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
HAHA... u beat adam. everyone beats adam. my fox will own ur fox (hardcore), shoot my samus will own ur fox. But yeah ill come out one of these days, sounds like a cool place. In the meantime im not really gonna drive out to anywhere or be on the boards much. If you wanna smash, call my cell. If you dont got my cell get ahold of adam, james, justin, or someone whos got it. Daver if you still at compuware, give me a call. Come over after work for some smash. James you too.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Pfft....You should have seen my green fox take out James' Marth yesterday. Sex kick chains, shine spikes.....it was just too good.

Top Bottom