• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Vayseth

Smash Master
YES, I got a JET interview. Only one more step to go.

The interview is "in the coming week" so that can only mean soon. I hope it doesn't conflict with COT4 >.<

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
actually I'm thinking about having a weekly/biweekly at my house, getting things arranged now (farmington hills/southfield) who would be interested?

Edit: Melee only... maybe brawl (ruleset = no items, fox only, final destination!)jk

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
So after looking at the list of MI badasses and seeing my name under it I feel that I owe it to MI to play more melee/brawl to live up to the expectations of.............wait who am i living up to again?

Honestly I just wanna play SEMI.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
it's more bloomfield hills than anything else. I tried to gps the sob earlier under orchard lake to find that out. Which was why I was confused at how it's a bloomfield hills tourny that's in orchard lake.
DUDE I totally did the same thing. In the gps it wouldn't come up because they said it is in "Orchard Lake" even though it is definitely in West Bloomfield.

I am sorry that just seemed weird to me because the exact same thing happened to me.

Top Bottom