• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Man, so I hear MI's full of n00bs because they're not willing to put up with OS's bull**** but still want a circuit event that they don't have to drive 4 hours away to the same venue every month XD

Traveling a lot is fun but only when you get to see a bunch of different people throughout the MW (or Canada) in doing so... going to the same place over and over again kind of misses a bunch of people.

Acro

Smash Ace
**** I suck at uploading pictures... We will come play sometime soon. on a weekend when we can get at least 3 or 4 together

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey guys, I hope you realize OS and DK are both doing a pretty good job with their circuits and you should just shut up and go to them.

Well, doesn't matter because Bowyer isn't going to any more tournaments because of HW. Yet he's the one making the most noise about EVERYTHING making MI look like idiots without even consulting people.

Vayseth

Smash Master
The circuit is mostly after the semester = I'll be there, douche bag.
You should totally just chill out for a couple minutes and realize what you are doing. OS is being stubborn so I can't support him, but I definitely cannot support the childish attempt certain MI people want to take towards him. Bowyer, if you're not going to help, you should probably go. You're making MI look like fools.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey, Vayseth, remember when you told us

and your first post in that thread is

Words words words.
Hey, remember when Ankoku had no idea what he was talking about, and didn't realize that obviously more was happening through IMs or phone calls, but he wanted to point out how cool he is by showing people contradict themselves when obviously things had changed from message 1 to message 2.

Quit looking for things that aren't there. This is YOUR guys' mess. I'm done with it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Our mess, because you sent the PM.

I'm so glad you decided to abandon the project shift blame to everyone else when people didn't act as predicted. It all follows through exactly according to expectations.

On the bright side, you're the fifth person to tell me that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Your game isn't fun any more. Stay home and we'll put the pieces away for you.

Vayseth

Smash Master
LOL, I didn't start it. I was approached by different people. I sent the PMs to try and get everyone on the same page. When it was told to me back by 4 different people that they were not going to do what I had in mind, and instead try some STUPID idea to create their own circuit, I decided to simply free myself from the situation entirely.

My plan: just go to DK's events if you don't like OS's rules
MI's plan: run a rival circuit (<-- dumb idea)

That's all in the PM. After a few phone calls, returned PMs and IMs telling me my idea was rejected (that's lain, bowyer, Scotu, and samuraipanda who did not like my idea) then I just told Panda I'm just going to personally say I'm not supporting either circuit and just doing what I want to do, which is support DK.

So yes, you don't know what you're talking about. I was never ONCE on the side of the "rival circuit" (except for in the off chance that we could have a north and a south and then a championship between north and south, I liked that idea) and was even made fun of for defending OS by fellow MI people. After being betrayed by MI, I went to OS to try and get him to compromise, where he then proceeded to insult me for a half hour. Now, all of a sudden, after I declare myself not a part of the circuit, MI is after me and OS is trying to be my best friend.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I already said you can go. After all, you once again confirmed that you want no part of this, so... stay out of it. It's our mess, right? And you have no part in it? Then it'll be taken care of without you here.

I don't remember ever once claiming you were on the side of some "rival circuit," though, so you are completely right - I apparently have no idea what I'm talking about, or even what I'm saying. You have a better idea of what I'm saying than I do. Isn't that perplexing?

Vayseth

Smash Master
You obviously are just trying to pick a fight because you're being annoyingly sarcastic for no reason. DO NOT attempt to try and tell me what to do. Or try and make it seem like you are somehow better than me in some way shape or form. I am not a child, and I refuse to be talked to as one.

You can talk to me on AIM if you like if you have an actual problem with me. I know how MI likes to "look cool" by "talking big" on forums. It's not going to work here.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I haven't blocked anyone on AIM since an old conversation with thaxceptional1 in late 2007. Or maybe it was early 2008.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
You obviously are just trying to pick a fight because you're being annoyingly sarcastic for no reason. DO NOT attempt to try and tell me what to do. Or try and make it seem like you are somehow better than me in some way shape or form. I am not a child, and I refuse to be talked to as one.

You can talk to me on AIM if you like if you have an actual problem with me. I know how MI likes to "look cool" by "talking big" on forums. It's not going to work here.
thats everyone on forums....

Michigan is full of baddies.
this is also true.

but back on topic i don't think anyone wants to drive 5 hours to play at dk's circuit every month, and i find it funny that Os is "being nice to you now" and now you don't wanna mess his up. I'm all for goin out of state but not every month. i dont got the gas time or money for that ****. and I KNOW YOU DON'T.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ankoku's the only fun person to play against in brawl. Sorry guys, it's true. He's the only one that plays the game fun and decently.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
Just dropping in to say congrats to Anther and Ankoku for their appearance in Gimyfish's awesome combo video. I highly suggest watching it if you have the 40 minutes to spare.

Also, melee smashfests anywhere, anytime?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
My place in Ann Arbor on Wednesdays 7PM starting tonight. PM me if anyone's interested, and doesn't already know where I live.

Vayseth

Smash Master
but back on topic i don't think anyone wants to drive 5 hours to play at dk's circuit every month, and i find it funny that Os is "being nice to you now" and now you don't wanna mess his up. I'm all for goin out of state but not every month. i dont got the gas time or money for that ****. and I KNOW YOU DON'T.
Wait, that's not the reason. Because OS is being nice to me now I'm DEFINITELY not going. I never wanted to run an alternate circuit, I just wanted to not go to his events. I never wanted to "mess his up," actually, I was supporting him for the longest time (until he turned douche). You never really pay attention to what's going on here so I don't expect you to pick out important details like that.

I am going to Chicago every month. I do have the ability to do so. So, if ya'll don't wanna go, looks like free money is just gonna run away from ya'll every month XD

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
My place in Ann Arbor on Wednesdays 7PM starting tonight. PM me if anyone's interested, and doesn't already know where I live.
I'm covering a shift tomorrow night. Do you do this consistently? I'd be really interested in coming any other week =/

I can bring like 5 tvs, 3 gamecubes and something to laugh at (my tech skill).

Top Bottom