• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

King Malice

Smash Ace
So, Joecool, I live in Clawson, but usually I say Detroit so people can see the basic location from the large spectrum of MI. Are you really saying you live in the actual Detroit? Or in the same area as Detroit? If you live in Detroit, make friends with DBS.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
So, Joecool, I live in Clawson, but usually I say Detroit so people can see the basic location from the large spectrum of MI. Are you really saying you live in the actual Detroit? Or in the same area as Detroit? If you live in Detroit, make friends with DBS.

Actually I live in Taylor,MI, which is really close to metro Detroit. But who is DBS?

Levitas

the moon
I'm following suit with ignoring thax. So if on some off chance you say something intelligent, please get yourself banned again so that I'm curious enough to read what you said.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
rofl, jman i don't even talk to you. but it would be a pleasure to have every single person in Michigan to have me on their ignore list. also if your going to do it, don't make a post about it, just put me up on that list, making a post is just spamming the board up.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
...lame...

anywho ............who is coming to get me for the biweelky at UOM I come home on thursday

Yes Yes I know..........the king of Detroit is back :)

Top Bottom