• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D_B_S

Smash Lord
YES I know..... the king of Detroit is finally coming home....

Detroit is so wack without me lol
But yeah we gotta go to Grand Rapids to get some of those **** subs again >_<

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to give you a definite answer of going by wednesday.

Other then that, I might need a doubles partner too.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
What's this thread all about? Well, it was our original thread for all things MI, but others decided to make another one for some reason I don't know.

Now it's a thread where the past badasses resided, like jv3x3 and liptonbuddy(though jv is still around), and some like NoJ and Dope reside. I just lurk. ^_^

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
them are fightin words.

1. I have 3.14 GPA, i talk to girls, and i'm in a fraternity.

2. You both play like chit. But at least bowyer has showen up at something.... and he is bowyer.... come on he makes bows.

3. he makes bow ties.

4. Did YOU go to SAD?

5. The diff between you and your mom is that your mom actually got laid in college.

6. Get a car....

7. Go wipe your ass???? did you seriously just say that?? You probably just earned yourself a spot on the 3rd Shibbypod awards..

don't worry bowyer, you will be on the list too of course :)
LMAO shibbypod awards

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
but.. i am in college, and i did search the school. not to mention im in the computer science department all day (my major), but they only seem to care about pc fps! dont get me wrong, i love a good fps, but i have been dying to get into some smash games. i actually live in lapeer tho, and ann arbor is a decent chunk of driving, but me and a few friends would love to go out there for some smash sometime, if its not a problem.
talk to kettering . they have a smash scene

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
just to let everyone know, the next Shibbypod Awards (S.A.)are going to be after the Lansing smashfest / crew battle on December 21st, and hopefully before christmas, As long as I can find the time to do them. As you may have read before, I actually put a lot of time into them, and these next ones are expected to be the best yet. so keep me updated on whats going on downstate via PMs, and if I find something SA worthy. As you can expect, some of your favorite smashers have a;ready clinched spots on the list, such as Bowyer and Thaxwhatever, the mystery will be my explanations and what positions they actually receive. we all already know that they suck bad at life and all, so i gotta dig deep to actually find reasons other than that to add them to the list.

So remember to PM me well in advance so i can write my next SA.
I know this is a triple post, but wtf ever. I just wanna let shibby know that after this post i literally lol'ed at every statement he made after this. Frickin hilarious

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
So i left the boards (forgot about them) for two months only to come back and see 18 PAGES OF ****ING FLAME WARS AND *****ING?! Dude, all of you (thax, bowyer, ankoku, dope(forgive me)) need to shut the **** up and talk about smash. And let it be known that I warned you all about this kid before the flames even started.

And before you even start saying some ****: I suck, I'm a virgin, I have a 5.6gpa(see how useless that is right there?) I am always surrounded by woman but respect their body enough not to sleep and creep, and I take smash seriously and still have more money than you which would be $6000+ in the bank right now. Wanna see a pic of the money sonny?
@Thax:
They've ALL seen you play. They were at the first tournament that you went to ya *******. dope was the one that won the tournament. And to be honest, if they didn't see you it's cuz you weren't worth watching.
Also, stop buffing yourself up on the forums. If you don't take smash seriously, then gtfo. This isn't for people who just wanna make friends: it's a forum created on the whims of competition. COMPETITIONS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS. And anyone with a half *** mind will never make any money if you can't take it seriously. That's a lesson in life you'll soon learn.
Also, you accepted the challenge of a $200 mm, bring the ****in money. This isn't even a discussion. If you don't show up, if you show up without the money, then slice your stomach open, shut the **** up and disappear from the world. Don't talk **** and then not even have the balls to go halfway. If you're gonna challenge the boards to a mm, you better have enough money for all of them. You wanna know why these guys like me even though I've had flame wars before you even knew what Donkey Kong is? It's cuz I had the balls to go out, get my *** whooped and admit it without johns. The exact opposite of what you're doing. Seriously, just from looking at these posts, I wanna beat the **** out of you because you're being fake as hell, hypocritical and starting **** when no one even mentioned your name anymore. there's about three pages when the **** was gonna die down and you come out of no where with some stupid *** post, talking about someone who hasn't even said anything for two pages. What the hell do you gain from that? Seriously, I want to know. You are purposely trying to get everyone to hate you and if you didn't notice that, just go back and read half the **** that you said cuz it's in plain view. And as far as you not being a virgin and all that other **** that spewed: screen shots or it didn't happen. QQ.

@ Rash
I might get back into the game again. I need training. You better have a fest this tuesday.

@master tae and Supa
Where the hell do you two disappear to only to come back and post like every month or so?

@ Dope
Why the hell did you throw a fest when I stopped looking at the boards? You're killing me man.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
So i left the boards (forgot about them) for two months only to come back and see 18 PAGES OF ****ING FLAME WARS AND *****ING?! Dude, all of you (thax, bowyer, ankoku, dope(forgive me)) need to shut the **** up and talk about smash. And let it be known that I warned you all about this kid before the flames even started.

And before you even start saying some ****: I suck, I'm a virgin, I have a 5.6gpa(see how useless that is right there?) I am always surrounded by woman but respect their body enough not to sleep and creep, and I take smash seriously and still have more money than you which would be $6000+ in the bank right now. Wanna see a pic of the money sonny?
@Thax:
They've ALL seen you play. They were at the first tournament that you went to ya *******. dope was the one that won the tournament. And to be honest, if they didn't see you it's cuz you weren't worth watching.
Also, stop buffing yourself up on the forums. If you don't take smash seriously, then gtfo. This isn't for people who just wanna make friends: it's a forum created on the whims of competition. COMPETITIONS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS. And anyone with a half *** mind will never make any money if you can't take it seriously. That's a lesson in life you'll soon learn.
Also, you accepted the challenge of a $200 mm, bring the ****in money. This isn't even a discussion. If you don't show up, if you show up without the money, then slice your stomach open, shut the **** up and disappear from the world. Don't talk **** and then not even have the balls to go halfway. If you're gonna challenge the boards to a mm, you better have enough money for all of them. You wanna know why these guys like me even though I've had flame wars before you even knew what Donkey Kong is? It's cuz I had the balls to go out, get my *** whooped and admit it without johns. The exact opposite of what you're doing. Seriously, just from looking at these posts, I wanna beat the **** out of you because you're being fake as hell, hypocritical and starting **** when no one even mentioned your name anymore. there's about three pages when the **** was gonna die down and you come out of no where with some stupid *** post, talking about someone who hasn't even said anything for two pages. What the hell do you gain from that? Seriously, I want to know. You are purposely trying to get everyone to hate you and if you didn't notice that, just go back and read half the **** that you said cuz it's in plain view. And as far as you not being a virgin and all that other **** that spewed: screen shots or it didn't happen. QQ.

@ Rash
I might get back into the game again. I need training. You better have a fest this tuesday.

@master tae and Supa
Where the hell do you two disappear to only to come back and post like every month or so?

@ Dope
Why the hell did you throw a fest when I stopped looking at the boards? You're killing me man.
man u starvin marvin lookin ***, how are you out of all people gonna start this donkey kong rampage when i've never played you or been to any tourneys with you. Mike told me you talked ****, but i didn't think it was true til now. all hail king **** talker

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1002772&postcount=41 your no better than me, you be dodging money matches too

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
@ Rash
you only saw 18 pages of flame wars in 2 months? I thought we produced more than that...
but yeah, fest this tuesday per the usual. the start time is actually 4pm, not 5pm, but it goes on until about 10pm

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, holy ****, that post of NarutoShocker is so old that tehownage was still posting back then. I never knew there'd be more history than just in the Big MI topic.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
There's a difference between saying no to a mm when someone challenges you and challenging someone and then backing out. *****.

animan

Smash Cadet

@Thax:

@ Rash

@master tae and Supa

@ Dope
dude, you just got a billion cool points in my book :cool:

Edit: bigy on friends account

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
because you play the controller like a musical instrument. perfecting your sensitivity, speed, consistency, to produce results.

Levitas

the moon
It makes clicking that allows Jim to know from down the hall that you are, in fact, playing smash.

Personally, I hate the sound.

Also, that really sucks AS Money... I sleep cancelled a quiz last year. That hurt.

Oh, the ultimate irony of staying up late to study only to sleep through the class that the quiz is in.

lain

Smash Master
jmansmash, i always do that. T_T ahaha. suckssss......

perfecting of something on a gamecube controller? i just hit the buttons really fast, and hope i don't hit pause.

question:

how much would my share of gas be? and i assume entry fee to tourney is $10 to both.

p.s. i'm ashamed my status says journeyman.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
perfecting of something on a gamecube controller? i just hit the buttons really fast, and hope i don't hit pause.
My friend has that same problem... pauses at least once a match only if the match is really intense though. had to make sure we disabled pause whenever we teamed.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
There's a difference between saying no to a mm when someone challenges you and challenging someone and then backing out. *****.
Thank you sir.

Rash, expect me.

Thax......thax........thax. OH ****!!!! So fail on my part. I thought thax was condemned soul. Different people same personalities. I'll be the bigger man and acknowledge I made a mistake. But I don't talk ****. I'm pretty sure the first paragraph was me saying I suck. And also, even though you're not the person i thought you were, my previous post still applies man. Tone it down some. You're making me wish I had vitiligo right now.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
And fyi, a gamecube controller is a musical instrument because you can use it to play gh3 on the wii and donkey konga on the cube. BAM.

I was gonna ask something stupid as hell, but I just realized the answer to the question so I'll leave you guessing what the question was.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Thank you sir.

Rash, expect me.

Thax......thax........thax. OH ****!!!! So fail on my part. I thought thax was condemned soul. Different people same personalities. I'll be the bigger man and acknowledge I made a mistake. But I don't talk ****. I'm pretty sure the first paragraph was me saying I suck. And also, even though you're not the person i thought you were, my previous post still applies man. Tone it down some. You're making me wish I had vitiligo right now.
dont worry i forgive you. hey rash you still have your fest today, i will bring my uh friend so like i can bring a gamecube/4 controllers, but do u have an extra tv?

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
extra setups are always welcome... we got two tvs and one cube at the moment, so cubes are in higher demand (cube = game + cube + cords and sh|t). i even brought a coaxial cable this time for that sh|tty 4ss tv i had.

bring the expensive projector at your own risk.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Zoma: You can only customize your avatar if you have premium. : \ I wish I didn't have to pay $7 whenever I feel like coming up with something new.

lain: SAD cost $15, I'm guessing that's how much it's going to be at MSOP2.

Levitas

the moon
Zoma, if you want your old avatar back, I have no problem changing mine. I'd feel bad if I made you change yours.

EDIT: lol, just read the other MI thread. but my offer still applies.

Top Bottom