• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
O_o super orgy lol

how was halo 3
?
it is pretty good, lots of pretty neat new weapons. Snipers fire slightly slower, so your forced to be better with headshots.... overall the game feels just like halo 2. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing. and omg you can jump ****in high.

false you come to dopey and i.
incorrect

you guys go to midland. dont worry, she is at ferris

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao 2 good I cant believe u still have that pic... I hate mgc anyone else feel they getting screwed out of tickets cause those *******s never pick up the phone?

AS Money

Smash Lord
I work too **** much i dont even study for school and i have no free time to go places :(

Come to think of it it wouldn't be so bad but they got me closing EVERY ****ING SATERDAY then opening every ****ing sunday

Dopey

Smash Lord
naruto wtf have YOU been =p i been at every planet X like every tourny askin "man, where is naruto, he showed up in a suit 1 day, then never again" rofl. u need to come to em, even had nar an joel and tehownage out there a few times.

AS Money

Smash Lord
and to think i aced every spelling test i had until they stopped giving them

ok i got one word wrong it was ditch

i spelled *****

and it says b itch i acidently used a b instead of a d

Butters

Smash Apprentice
naruto wtf have YOU been =p i been at every planet X like every tourny askin "man, where is naruto, he showed up in a suit 1 day, then never again" rofl. u need to come to em, even had nar an joel and tehownage out there a few times.
Cro, Mike, Dopey, and Tortilla boy better make their way to Dallas, cuz this whitey will be there.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Gary spells Gay when you take out the R.....

Keith....you suck

And Anther your an MGC champ and u cant win......oooooooooooo No he didnt

Dopey

Smash Lord
drinking ftw. anyone who sais otherwise can barely hold down a pepsi. =p

Top Bottom