• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
and dope i'v saved a seat in my car for you but im guessing your not going to game junkie? or already have a ride? if someone needs a ride there let me know theres one seat in my small backseat left.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well, here's hoping you guys have fun.

In brighter news, there are some people up here I'm TRYING to train. Some aren't as willing as others, but I'm gonna keep at it.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
It wasn't racist, I was talking about Mexicans, Mexico isn't a race. I have a bunch of latino friends.
NO, Mexico isn't a race, it's a country. Mexicans are a race, and you just confessed to talking about them.

That's like me saying "I talk about Europe, but Europeans aren't a country." The sentence makes no sense and you still confess that you said something racist.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
NO, Mexico isn't a race, it's a country. Mexicans are a race, and you just confessed to talking about them.

That's like me saying "I talk about Europe, but Europeans aren't a country." The sentence makes no sense and you still confess that you said something racist.

Acro

Smash Ace
alright sweet well make em better than us so we have something to work at thats closer than detroit! yeah we'll bring your book jv.

Dopey

Smash Lord
im going to this. give me a call acro, its in your PMs. or keith or whoever else is going from up there. today is friday morning roflz

SHOTGUN

Butters

Smash Apprentice

So are Americans an ethnicity too? Last time I checked there are black and white mexicans.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL I LOST A LOCAL TOURNEY TODAY!!!

I can't believe I side-b'd off the edge twice. Lol. Never going to get over that.
But it was single elim on gay stages. And no best of three. I'm not sandbagging ever again.

I should redeem myself by putting forth a forty dollar money match, just 'cause.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
So are Americans an ethnicity too? Last time I checked there are black and white mexicans.
...Yes. Being an american is an ethnicity. Hence american, black or african-american, and as stated native american. If there are black mexicans then they are mexican-african, or vice versa. Or just plain mexican, depending how they wished to be called.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Yeah, so I've heard. I was thinkin on doing an STD when I got Wii and Brawl, thats a looong while from now tho. :p

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shut up ******* lol. I don't know why I play so much worse there. It's the ****ing smell of unwashed 10 year olds I swear. But hey, 40 bucks are 40 bucks...

I sell the gift cards, of course.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
...Yes. Being an american is an ethnicity. Hence american, black or african-american, and as stated native american. If there are black mexicans then they are mexican-african, or vice versa. Or just plain mexican, depending how they wished to be called.
From this day foward I will only be known as not white, but Western-European Colonial-American. Calling me otherwise is just plain racist to all other Americans. My parents are mad at me because I'm having an interracial relationship with a Western-European Colonial-Canadian, I tell them she's white but they label me a racist. They're such facists.

AS Money

Smash Lord
Marthmaster92 man im in ohio right now i went to a tournement something you cant do ha ha man ****in noob but hell ya game junkie was too good dope takeing teams and singles

Topichu

Smash Cadet
****, another tourney I missed, I want to at least attend ONE OoS tourney, even though I'd probably get owned. If they weren't only on the weekend. Well, i just wanna say that if anyone is interested in smashin' at my place this week, just let me know, any day/time is fine with me, longs i'm not doing nothing.

AS Money

Smash Lord
man i was sleeping but still the best was dope

we found him in a van sleeping the morning after game junkie we opened the door and found him currled up in the passenger seat with his legs on the dashboard head and arms tucked inside his shirt the weirdest position i have ever seen we woke him up with a few pokes to the head and he asked where he was normal after a night of drinking but when we asked whos van it was he was sleeping in he just replied "I don't know" and got out

AS Money

Smash Lord
LOL I LOST A LOCAL TOURNEY TODAY!!!

I can't believe I side-b'd off the edge twice. Lol. Never going to get over that.
But it was single elim on gay stages. And no best of three. I'm not sandbagging ever again.

I should redeem myself by putting forth a forty dollar money match, just 'cause.
lol i didn't see this such a scrub loseing a local tourny midland never dose that we take atleast 1st 2nd and 3rd in all of them not to say there are very many

and JV yes dope has your book or atleast he should i gave it to him and joel the morning after

AS Money

Smash Lord
triple to say joel has a good story on a fat guy breaking a chair ill leave that to him though

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
From this day foward I will only be known as not white, but Western-European Colonial-American. Calling me otherwise is just plain racist to all other Americans. My parents are mad at me because I'm having an interracial relationship with a Western-European Colonial-Canadian, I tell them she's white but they label me a racist. They're such facists.
So long as you understand.

King Malice

Smash Ace
Is calling you 'queer' racist? Or just frowned upon?

Top Bottom