• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kail

Smash Lord
Negative.
Lesson two: Learn to predict and DI accordingly.
Lesson three: Play a puff all the time to learn out to recover properly.
Lesson four: Learn to tech skill.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I play a lil' Link.

I'm a white Falco main...but also main Sheik. I know all the basic tech stuff but still kinda suck. lmao

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
yo joel u really need to pick up yer car from my neighborhood....its been here 3 days and my dad wants to tow it away, and im trying to delay that.

but u dont answwer ur phone....someone whos with joel, let him know his car cant be here anymoree, or it will be towed away by the nxt week.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
ok well hes a ****ing idiot. joel pick up ur ****in car, and dont park dat **** in my house. go park it at a trailer park. u cant come to a wealthy neighborhood and do **** like that. u have my dad thinkin we're doing criminal activities. im really pissed off right now, someone pick that **** up or itll be towed off

thanks.

MagmarFire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MagmarFire
3DS FC
3737-9549-8452
I go to State, not much goes on here. Ann Arbor is where everything happens. Hit me up if you ever want to play.
I guess that's what happens when most of the state's population is centered in a tri-county area... u_u

And sounds like fun. Brawl+? Or is this predominantly a vBrawl topic?

fZk

Smash Lord
I guess that's what happens when most of the state's population is centered in a tri-county area... u_u

And sounds like fun. Brawl+? Or is this predominantly a vBrawl topic?
I guess I was talking about vBrawl. Frankly I don't know anybody that plays Brawl+, but I could give it a try it could be fun. I'll most likely prefer Melee over Brawl+ though.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
my neighbors just called the cops and they came to our house. i called the # on the back of the car, no one picked up. someone needs to immediately contact me about joel's car because the are going to impound it by the end of the day if no body picks it up. now joel i know you said the door is unlocked and the keys are inside, but i really dont know where else to park your car around here. and if i parked at somewhere you wouldn't know since apparently i can't get through to your ***. regardless, someone needs to pick up the trash or the repo man will do it, and thats the best i can do.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
and i dont think a smash tournament where the prize money is worth 1 g is worth getting a car back for maybe the same price...so yeah, think about priorities and contact me back someone

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
franklin, mi...the home of tim allen and a few other celebrities. drive thru some neighbor hoods on the west side of 13/telegraph and you'll know what im talking about

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
dude one time our neighbors called the car on a taurus...u apparently cant have nothing but foreign and sport cars here. i dont know why, but thats just how rich people like to act.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
and since im born in a rich family i get yelled at all the timee about stuff like thiss. its worse when black kids come over. its just the sad reality of the world.

i cant have black or poor people over anymore.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't know what you expected Joel to do in this situation. Since his car was at your place, he obviously didn't drive himself, and he was in Ohio, so it's not like it's an easy ride back to MI just to get back to your place. I understand you'd be pissed at him leaving the car over there, as you should, but I'd be surprised if you actually expected him to do anything about it yesterday or today.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
yeah i know. but he should atleast have his phone on. i really thought it was for a night. i even asked him if we were going to a tournament and he said no. i wouldn't of agreed if i knew the car would be kept here all week. but the cops already came, and my dad is threatening to have it impounded in 24 hrs. infact the cop took my # and said he will call me back. I mean what else can i do in this situation except let joel get his car impounded...theres nothing I can do.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Okay so for anyone headed to the Roseville tournament and driving. I stay pretty close to the venue. If someone traveling wants to crash at my place for exchange of a ride then hit me up. If not I'll find my own way up there. But thought I'd throw that out there for anyone doing a little bit of traveling.

LOL @ Lain going MK vs Hunger and winning..wow. And he found time to take pictures. WTF ROFL

Shugo won round 1 vs M2K. I hope he wins!

Update: Shugo loses Winner's semis to M2K. Of all the Cps vs a Metaknight he goes Lylat...*sighs*

He couldve won if he picked BF or something. Oh well he did well.

UPDATE: Lain gets 2-0'ed by ADHD in Winner's Semifinals. 3 stock in the 2nd match :(

UPDATE: ADHD with a clutch win vs M2K on round 2 in Winner's finals. Can he win round 3?

Nope its now 2-1 M2K. PS1 is ADHD's CP.

UPDATE: M2K wins 3-1. ADHD comes very close to taking it to round 5.

Up next is Hunger vs Blue Rogue...Wario dittos...LOL

Oh and BlueRogue loses to Hunger. Not surprised there Hunger knows the dittos very well.

Ally vs Lain next! Hunger has declared if Lain loses to Ally then he's forfeiting to Shugo D:

UPDATE: Lain loses to Ally and takes 5th. Great job Lain dont be so hard on yourself. Hunger forfeits to Shugo so Shugo faces Ally in Loser's Finals. Winner faces ADHD. M2K waits as he's already won Winner's vs ADHD.

UPDATE: Ally 2-0s Shugo giving Shugo 4th place. Ally vs ADHD now for Loser's Finals.

Oh and Judge got 9th place I believe. Great job guys.

UPDATE: ADHD loses to Ally game 5. SO close. An unexpected Up air on RC takes the set. ADHD takes the bronze.

Once again its Ally vs M2K for the finals.

Top Bottom