• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Nope, nobody has anything to talk about without Smashtacular having been announced yet =P

Mid august next month, the official thread will probably be up later today or tuesday.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
yeah... it's just a slow weekend since there's no one hosting a big smashfest.

anyway, who's hosting this week? also, who's going to Ito's next week (and wants to give me a ride)?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Sweet! Ganon vs Zelow MMs. I'm In.

(You should take mine. When have you ever seen me play a character slower than falco?)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Holy crap, Missouri? That's quite a drive.

Hmm, MGC's SSBM for Week 4 is blank. Could this be a sign?

Acro

Smash Ace
I'm going to CMU starting January 7th.. Mikey you still there and playing with people? I'll be up for playing once in awhile

Randizzle

Smash Ace
who's planning on going to Ito's this weekend? I kinda want to go. especially since no one closer has a smashfest scheduled, and i'm always up for meeting new smashers.

lain

Smash Master
going to SGAB sounds interesting, Mikey.

if more come i'd go since gas would be a ***** if only two or three went

Anther

Smash Champion
I think I might actually want to go to Minnesota... if yall don't mind me having to work Friday and Monday t.t...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
who here would want to go to saline for a smashfest? i just talked to someone who is willing to have one at his place

edit: also what days would be the best for it

greggorob64

Smash Cadet
Saline Smashfest!

Hello everyone, my name is Greg. I’m a long time lurkers on the boards, never quite participated in anything. I looked online to find some people to play with casually, and I figured that this would be the best opportunity to get involved in the smash community.

Anyways, I would like to get some people in saline to smash this Friday. I was thinking opening up at 6, and doing a singles tourney at 9. A 5 dollar entry fee will cover the tourney with 60\30\10% going to the winners.

The tournament will run on standard tourney rules apply.

I have a feeling that this is too short of notice, but even if only like 6-8 people come, it should still be a good night of smashing.

Please lemme know if there is anything I’m missing out, and what I should do\need to do to make this type of event go off without a hitch.

The location is:

Greg Robertson
829 Valley Circle Drive
Apt. 101
Saline, MI 48176

Feel free to call with any questions.

I have a VERY open, large 2 bedroom apt, and could accommodate up to 20 people, if they bring chairs.

I have 2 tv’s, wii, and cube, but would appreciate more equipment.

If there is interest\enough people, I’d like to turn it into a weekly thing. I’m open to do this event any weekday after 5\on the weekends.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I think Saline is like next to AA. i hate freakin friday smashing. work freakin work **** work piece of fraking **** work.

greggorob64

Smash Cadet
Saline

Saline is southwest of ann arbor, Just southwest.

It is 8 miles from the 96\US23 interesction.

BTW, I made a thread for this topic under midwest region.

Top Bottom