• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
nintendo is so amazing.

i went to the midnight release for smash 4, and still have not been able to play it because gamecube adapters are rarer than unununium. Thanks nintendo!!! you da bess!!!

Shammonx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shammon
Hello, I used to have an account on here, but it must have been deleted due to inactivity. I look forward to whooping all of your butts with the Pac-attack!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
nintendo is so amazing.

i went to the midnight release for smash 4, and still have not been able to play it because gamecube adapters are rarer than unununium. Thanks nintendo!!! you da bess!!!
It makes me laugh that on release day, I walked into Best Buy at 10:15am bought one and walked right out. Then less than 10 hours later it becomes the hardest thing to find next to Waldo

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
It makes me laugh that on release day, I walked into Best Buy at 10:15am bought one and walked right out. Then less than 10 hours later it becomes the hardest thing to find next to Waldo
same here. i went to the midnight release at partridge and the gamestop didn't get one. then i waltzed into best buy at 12 pm and bought 2.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Last edited:

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
EDIT: While I'm here, anyone going to APEX? I just registered.
ill be there son catch me at the smash flash booth doing large things

edit: we'll see how i do ssb4-wise and i'll decide if i wanna enter singles or not later

Last edited:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
i was definitely expecting your first post in a long time to be your age old question to Anther...
I get the feeling I do not even need to ask, lol.

Does Anther play Smash 4?
Most of us post up on the FB group but there's tournies on the 10th and the 11th!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/592969594148664/
Facebook is one of those things I don't want to get involved with because I know I will obsessively browse and check it lol.

People still hold Smashfests, right?

Who do you guys main these days?

Mister Cadaver

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to get Iris back into it, but he's being apprehensive. I plan on getting a Wii U in the next few days and wanted to get a good idea of who was still around to play. It seems like after Ankoku left for Konami that most of that old 08-09 crew died out. Anyway, cheers guys. Have a Happy New Year and hopefully we can get some sort of smashfest going soon.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
That would be great.

Also if stuff was posted on Smashboards instead of just on Facebook I think there'd be more players around here...

Jayhawker

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know the schedule for GV Grand Prix III? Cuz I'd love to go to that, but IDK what time it is :p

Edit: nvm, figured it out

Last edited:

LDSenpai

Self loathing ICs Player
Hey guys, anyone willing to suggest the closest tourney to Otsego County, been a little unsuccessful looking for one. (SSB4)

Last edited:
Top Bottom