• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
Zinoto is busy till 7 so I'm debating whether it's worth getting him or not. The main issue is that means I'll be in the car during peak Evo stream time.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So:

1. Thanks to Ian for hosting a fun SF yesterday. It was nice seeing you all. I kind of regained my skills thanks to Ksev and a few others.

2. I'm hosting PS6. Check the tournament section. I'm also building a website for it that will be used for registration, APEX style. Things are gonna be a little different this time.

3. This game still sucks and I have to be drunk to enjoy it.

4. Yoooooooooooooooo. :denzel:

- TC

LOE1

Smash Lord
So:

1. Thanks to Ian for hosting a fun SF yesterday. It was nice seeing you all. I kind of regained my skills thanks to Ksev and a few others.

2. I'm hosting PS6. Check the tournament section. I'm also building a website for it that will be used for registration, APEX style. Things are gonna be a little different this time.

3. This game still sucks and I have to be drunk to enjoy it.

4. Yoooooooooooooooo. :denzel:

- TC
ur welcome :)

ZTD | TECHnology

I have never heard of any activity from the Upper Peninsula. Alpena is about as far north as we've gotten in Michigan and they both have moved closer to civilization. :denzel:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I am already a part of it, but all of the tourneys are in Ann Arbor, usually. Way out of my reach. :/

No one has announced any plans for tourneys more east than Ann Arbor lately?

ZTD | TECHnology

Ann Arbor has been the epicenter of Michigan Smash for many years now. That's just how its been.

Both Melee and Brawl have both hosted several events outside of Ann Arbor throughout the years but in the end A2 is the capital for MI Smash. Your options are to:

1. Give up traveling.

2. Find carpools (recommended)

3. Host your own events (recommended if you're a go-getter)

This isn't going to change any time soon. So take your pick.

Top Bottom