• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

rsr2

Smash Lord
I can play it sometime. I just need to redownload it on my new computer. But I am down to play if I am not doing anything.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Cockatrice is a free Online Magic program where you download all the sets, build decks, and then play with people online. It's great practice for tournaments and to try out decks.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I ordered my new tablet a few days ago and it came in today.

Omfg I love it so much. 10 inch screen, had quad core processing so it plays all of the high end games available to Android tablets (just got done testing), and its got good screen quality. And it only cost me $240 bucks. Thank you eBay lol.

I also purchased a case to go with it that has a keyboard built in so that it can just plug into my device via USB. Only costs 20 bucks. I can finally cruise forums smoothly on the go without having to use my phone or my heavy *** laptop. I am using it now actually to type.

Oh and I ***** an exam today.

Best day ever.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its the Acer Iconia A210.

And yes, I had one but it was a piece of ****, frankly. I only bought it to see if I liked owning a tablet and if it added any functionality to my lifestyle. It did so I decided to upgrade and get a good one for a reasonable price. Took a while of hunting before I found it. Definitely worth the money.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Alternatively, everyone go to Wuvs' house. But I'm assuming that is in some far away land like Troy or worse. And also assuming his parents are fine with all the people, and that there is room.

**** yo breakfasts.

JTsm

Smash Master
Alternatively, everyone go to Wuvs' house. But I'm assuming that is in some far away land like Troy or worse. And also assuming his parents are fine with all the people, and that there is room.

**** yo breakfasts.
LOL wut. I never knew Dakota was housing people. I guess he's got Moo Moo trained.

[collapse=Saw a random image of Roller. So weird, huh?]

[/collapse]

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

**** yo breakfasts.
WuvS lives in a shack in Allen Park (10 minutes from Detroit)

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Can you guys pleeeease come to Stewy's?

I really want to play my best this weekend. ;;

We don't have our little scarfed wunderkind to rep MI this weekend, and Lain I can only assume won't be there, as it would require him to pay back some debts. So I'mma have to put MI on my back.

Don't want to let Michigan down.

Help me to help the state?

EDIT: Thanks for staying in AA to practice with me for a few hours today Kevin. Playing you (aka the guy who knows my habits better than anyone) really helps a lot.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Can you guys pleeeease come to Stewy's?

I really want to play my best this weekend. ;;

We don't have our little scarfed wunderkind to rep MI this weekend, and Lain I can only assume won't be there, as it would require him to pay back some debts. So I'mma have to put MI on my back.

Don't want to let Michigan down.

Help me to help the state?

EDIT: Thanks for staying in AA to practice with me for a few hours today Kevin. Playing you (aka the guy who knows my habits better than anyone) really helps a lot.

its up to them, I am working the Nick Offerman show at the Royal Oak Music Theatre soooooo yesah.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Everyone going in my car tomorrow be at my place about 10:30ish I plan on leaving at 11

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ally and Xatic are at Stewy's and I'm off to the Royal Music Theatre. Depending on when the show ends I may be at the sf.

Top Bottom