• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

LOE1

Smash Lord
aww yeaa stewyfests

also, i know its a lil(ok, alot) late but any open carpools for me to join? OH needs a piece of this :wario:

:yeahboi:

Roller

Smash Legend
Can you get to AA?

EDIT: Actually. Ori. If we take Zinoto, since we're leaving from AA anyway and that just makes more sense, would you guys be able to pick up LOE1 instead?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ok. So this post I'm making on MI smash is turning out to be way more complex and hit on far more topics than I originally foresaw. I may have to split it up into like 3 separate posts each with their own lines of thought.

1 part will be on why I think our state went through the massive slump for 2-3 years, and how we can go about changing those problems/aspects of ourselves/thought processes.

Another part is on why I'm positive MI Brawl is about to experience a second heyday.

And there are a few separate issues that I'll probably try to tie together into a coherent post.

idk when exactly, or in what order they'll be released.

But I highly suggest that anybody who sincerely wants to be the best they can be at this, and contribute to our state's resurgence as a national powerhouse read it/them when it is.

Not all of it will connect with all of you, but I'm positive everyone will be able to take away something important from it if they read through the whole thing.
I'm ready for this. I think I have taken a step in the right directional already.

Fridays after 4 will work for me and most of Livonia for the most part ill but post in here like Thursday or Wensday to let ppl know

:phone:
hype for weekly fests.

aww yeaa stewyfests

also, i know its a lil(ok, alot) late but any open carpools for me to join? OH needs a piece of this :wario:

EDIT: Actually. Ori. If we take Zinoto, since we're leaving from AA anyway and that just makes more sense, would you guys be able to pick up LOE1 instead?
Lemme talk with the carpool I don't see why that would be a problem.

Since I'm talking with Xatic atm, will edit this post with the answer.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Kinda. I have Roller and Zinoto, then unconfirmed Lain, Gio, and The Mann. The latter two are pretty unlikely. Since Tech is reliable and **** he'd outrank them. Leaving Friday night, if that is an issue.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well you already know the deal. I'd get to AA, I answer my phone, pay gas etc. I havent decided if I'm going to this or Lordy's yet. Just wanna see if there's a cool carpool open. I'll be in touch.

And no that's not an issue. Are you leaving Saturday though?

LOE1

Smash Lord
techh we were supposed to do the double time out stratagy, remember? dont ditch me :(

EDIT: gonna need to know details about whats happenin if i get the carpoool. just msg me on skype or somethin

SoulPech

Smash Master
man i wish i coood get dere, not ***** fair mang.

drink drink @ soulpech
Scott and I are bringing Bacardi and Dos Equis down next weekend

mmm. drip drip drip.

i have coconut rum and if ppl want to pitch, we can buy some jager or w/e. I'm like the only person in the world that doesn't have shot glasses T_T, so if ppl want to provide them, go ahead by all means

I vote for Friday. 'cause then not only does it not conflict with tourneys and subsequently get cancelled every other week, but can be used as night-before prep for said tourneys.

I think the only person this is worse for is Tutu, however AA can just play on Saturdays without tourneys and he can come to that. Especially since he mainly just wants to play the AA people anyway, and was mentioning how traveling out there just to play mostly vs me, lain, and zino was less than ideal for him.

That's true, it sucks traveling to a smashfest when the only people that were playing were from AA anyway.

Not that I have something against doing other things at smashfests, but when half of the people there aren't playing smash, and it's the half that we travelled out to play with it feels kind of wasteful.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Don't your liquor stores have jäger that comes with shot glasses?

I think I've only ever bought 3 bottles of jäger and didn't get something with it

clowsui

Smash Legend
Well you already know the deal. I'd get to AA, I answer my phone, pay gas etc. I havent decided if I'm going to this or Lordy's yet. Just wanna see if there's a cool carpool open. I'll be in touch.

come to columbus. i miss you <3

L_Cancel

Smash Champion

Come to West MI, we all miss you<3

JTsm

Smash Master
:troll: :denzel: :yeahboi: :088: :091:

THE FIRST FFFF (FishFlop Fast Food) TIER LIST v1!

Top:
S: Sonic, Steak N Shake, Wendy's

High:
A: A&W, Five Guys, Taco Bell/Subway
B: Burger King

Mid:
C: Hardy's, Checkers

Bottom:
D: Arby's, McDonalds, Long John Silvers/Quizno's/Culvers
E: White Castle, KFC

Hate? :denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

Top:

High:

Mid:

Bottom:

I only hate that I'm hungry because of this :(

W.C.N

Smash Lord
it depends on which size of bottle you get.
There are sizes other then 5ths and liters? Each time I get those I get something, the liter came with a pump handle which was nice but only fits the liter bottle

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
THE FIRST L_Cancelled FF (Fast Food) TIER LIST v1.5!

Pizza Tier:
Local Pizza Places, Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Hungry Howies, Little Caesars, Stolen food from Gio, any additional unlisted fast food pizza chains go here...

They Pay Me My Paycheck Tier:
Quiznos

Not Pizza So It Doesn't Matter Tier:
A: Chipotle, anything and everything else

Love? :138:

I thought it needed some adjustments~

JTsm

Smash Master
Might as well drink water from the sink.

LOL Dominos being 2nd best pizza place.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord

Top:

High:

Mid:

Bottom:

Culvers is easily S tier, taco bell is easily bottom tier. I'd also vouch for white castle being B tier. I don't really frequent LJS/A&W so I can't say much about those.

zyth

Smash Lord

Top:

High:

Mid:

Bottom:

there are no black people in FF. and McDonalds in D? somethins wrong here

Top:
S: KFC, Taco Bell,

High:
A:Subway, Steak n Shake
B: McDonalds, Wendys

Mid:
C: Hardy's/Checkers, Burger King

Bottom:
D: White Castle, Long John Silvers
E: Arby's/Quizno's/Culvers

#fixed

Top Bottom