• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I KNOW I can make it to the Nappy Charity event if I want to go.

I still wanna go to SKTAR but if I have to fly the odds of me going drop from like 85% to 25%. So its more likely I'll just go with you to Minnesota.

JTsm

Smash Master
Like I said earlier at DRDN's, I really want to go to, but I'm very uncertain of what I'm doing around that time. If I can't go, I'll def give you the charity money Tutu.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I want a new laptop and I really like deals. However those are some ugly laptops (What is with that brown stripe) and the screen is smaller then what I currently have which may bother me. But those are minor things I'd get over. Is $120 worth it for NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 2GB vs NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 1GB and 8.0GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz vs 8.0GB PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM 1333 MHz? That fact that I'm asking means that the price difference isn't that important to me (when it's already under $1000).

sounds like someone didnt have any HRs :denzel:. i loved rune words especially cuz i had a bunch of mules fully stocked with HRs :yeahboi:

also idk i think it was more just pallys being insanely broken, you could make a smiter or hammerdin with like decent items (rares could work you didnt even need uniques or rune words for the most part) and still body the whole game with your eyes closed. it seemed to me like blizzard was either totally ignorant or just felt it was ok for hammer/concentrate combo to be super OP. all they'd have to do in one of the patches is fix the concentration glitch. (make it not apply to magic damage, probably like a 1 line of code fix lul)

the biggest problem with runewords imo was how unbalanced they were in power from weapon type to weapon type. all the wand or bow rune words sucked but then for axes you have BotD, doom, grief etc etc. it also happened that some of the best runewords happened to buff already broken builds (enigma, hoto, CoH all were godlike for pallys but pretty much useless for other classes). if there were some insane runewords for like poison necros or summon druids it might've been more interesting. also **** call to arms, that was just dumb

ugh now i miss diablo 2. also i still dont know how to see how much damage my spells do

edit - SERVERS DOWN TILL NOON WTF???????????????????????????

kd-

Smash Lord
Enigma was still good for Necros, Elemental Druids and Sins, but pallys were so broken -_-; In my opinion Enigma ruined D2

I dunno how to see how much damage attacks do and have been wanting to see that myself

Roki, Gio - what's your guys' info? Add me: babokd#1377

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Your damage is right on ur inv, its your "dps", which also accounts for wizard damage, meaning yes:

the weapon you are currently equipping affects even your magical dps <- blew my mind

Your damage is right on ur inv, its your "dps", which also accounts for wizard damage, meaning yes:

the weapon you are currently equipping affects even your magical dps <- blew my mind
i keep switching skills keeping the same weapon to see if my damage is changed and it isnt. i dont think the DPS displays your damage (at least for witch doctor)

also what about like, right click skills, or the 1-4? seriously how the hell do i see how much damage they do?????????????????? how am i supposed to pick between poison darts or spiders if i have no indication of their damage outputs\

edit OK i got it!

There is also an option to show detailed information by default. Go to Options > Gameplay and check the Show Advanced Tooltips option.
everything makes so much more sense now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
But Apex 2012 sucked. There are no good countries left to bring players from to save it this time.
I meant the overall experience not just the tourney lol

It was fun hotel room hopping at 3 am, meeting a bunch of players that I've only seen while stream monstering, playing the best players from around the world. It was also my first time OoR and on the EC so it was exciting.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Skill damage comes from your Damage stat, which is an accumulation of every stat that affects damage (crit, aspd, damage, etc). I really wish skills would just say "Do 6000 damage" instead of "200% of Weapon Damage".

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I agree Gio about D2. Just seemed like no point to play sorc or any non paladin class after runewords released because of enigma. everything is resistant or immune to magic in Hell and you can't even feel special about teleporting around anymore lol.

And nah i had plenty of hrs mules, it just made the game so 2dimensional. Make hammerdin, farm smiter gear, do ubers. Maybe if you get bored you rush some scrub for their Hell forge or something and deal with getting scammed 80% of the time.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
So. I was watching the Devils/Rangers game last night with some friends. And. I drank more than I realized? And may have promised my friend's sister that we could hook up this summer.

She's attractive and everything. But mad short. Like. idk what I'd do with her. Also. Not a fan of doing **** behind my friend's back with his sister.

But apparently I agreed to watch like. Every? Bond movie with her this week. And I'm weak. And if she lays down in my lap again. I may do something stupid.

How do I turn hormones off?

If nobody knows that. How do I make a chick taller?

Also. People who want to lose weight should run. It's mad easy, and I've lost 10 pounds in less than a month just doing that. And still going to bdubs multiple times per week.

Top Bottom