• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BIG BOOM BANG 8bitman wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
If its decided by skill and not luck, it should go to 8bit.
Anyways. I can host your game next time or someone else to balance out the lag.

Coin Flips that end up 3-2 are very unfair because you can't risk any loses.
That means your winning percentage goes down.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
If its decided by skill and not luck, it should go to 8bit.
Anyways. I can host your game next time or someone else to balance out the lag.
And we base this off of a super laggy match with me using a tertiary character? Come the eff on. :p

Look, conditions were not suitable for us to play and see who is more skilled. I just gave a suggestion as to how we can resolve this, that's all.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Again that suggestion is not fair any of you guys. Getting a 3-2 is bad towards winning and I'm pretty sure you guys want to win. <_<

Finding a Third Person SD to reduce the lag should work better. I know how good 8bitman is.
He shouldn't have to risk losing with a coin flip when he can very much win.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Again that suggestion is not fair any of you guys. Getting a 3-2 is bad towards winning and I'm pretty sure you guys want to win. <_<

Finding a Third Person SD to reduce the lag should work better. I know how good 8bitman is.
He shouldn't have to risk losing with a coin flip when he can very much win.
You are kinda making this sound as if this should be a walkover in his favor. Glad you think that highly of me.

Anyways, the problem is still here: Match can't be played due to lag, now what?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I know right? That's why I disagree greatly with the coin flip. I gave my suggestion and you just ignore it too. Do you want to avoid playing him?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I know right? That's why I disagree greatly with the coin flip. I gave my suggestion and you just ignore it too. Do you want to avoid playing him?
No, I do want to play him.

However, time is limited for us to play our match.

With the lag as bad as it was, I may find it a problem to get it done...

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Not sure how I would fair in making the connection any better, but I'm here usually.

My other suggestion is not playing each other.

8Bitman

Smash Master
thank you for the defending but seriously.. kazoo if you making a big about this too why in sain hell would you even report it.. im not trying to be a douche.. but we didnt even do a second match.. and reguardless you EVEN SAID THE FIRST MATCH WAS A LAG TEST!!!! WTF!!!
why are we even in this predicament... i even 2-stocked you and there was lag like 4 times in the whole match.. didnt interfere with the whole majority of the match..
please drop this!!!

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
thank you for the defending but seriously.. kazoo if you making a big about this too why in sain hell would you even report it.. im not trying to be a douche.. but we didnt even do a second match.. and reguardless you EVEN SAID THE FIRST MATCH WAS A LAG TEST!!!! WTF!!!
why are we even in this predicament... i even 2-stocked you and there was lag like 4 times in the whole match.. didnt interfere with the whole majority of the match..
please drop this!!!
I'm not reporting anything.

Also, there were many lag spikes. I'm typically not the one to complain about lag (notwithstanding I play Wifi on an HDTV flat), but that was just no good.

The best solution would be to try and play the match again, or just not play.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Seemed like you were trying to make it into a coin flip. I guess I'm done then.
I'll play you tomorrow 8bit.

8Bitman

Smash Master
alright thanks shadow! ^_^

and kazoo.. please just drop it.. we didnt even do what is considered a "set"
you just want to make this into a coin flip for two reasons.. your scared and dont want to lose to me and want to get lucky with a coin flip (im not saying that i hate it when people brag like that) or your just reporting the one, unofficial match we did for no good reason...

joshy-wa its up to you.. but please dont do a coin flip.. i just started and im not getting my first loss for no good reason because someone doesnt want to work for it.. >.<

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
alright thanks shadow! ^_^

and kazoo.. please just drop it.. we didnt even do what is considered a "set"
you just want to make this into a coin flip for two reasons.. your scared and dont want to lose to me and want to get lucky with a coin flip (im not saying that i hate it when people brag like that) or your just reporting the one, unofficial match we did for no good reason...

joshy-wa its up to you.. but please dont do a coin flip.. i just started and im not getting my first loss for no good reason because someone doesnt want to work for it.. >.<
I'd money match you for a statement like that, but the lag would be too much. :p

Homes, we'll try to play the match today & tomorrow. If we can, great. If not, then too bad (which means no harm relative to your record.)

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I'd money match you for a statement like that, but the lag would be too much. :p

Homes, we'll try to play the match today & tomorrow. If we can, great. If not, then too bad (which means no harm relative to your record.)
Kazoo I wouldn't if I were you. ;) Anyway a 3-2 is bad for anyones record since its the overall score.

8bit I'll try to get to play you tommorow.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lol Chaos is the host 8bit. xD

lmao!!! OH MAI!!! im sorry chaos its just that im in another tourney today and i confused the two hosts together!! XD
Kazoo I wouldn't if I were you. ;) Anyway a 3-2 is bad for anyones record since its the overall score.

and alright im cool with that budz!! ^_^
and kazoo when something like money is on the line i F***ING GET THE ADRENALINE OF A BEAST!!!!

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master

I really like the whole "LOL KAZOOS A SCRB" vibe I'm getting. Too good.

and alright im cool with that budz!! ^_^
and kazoo when something like money is on the line i F***ING GET THE ADRENALINE OF A BEAST!!!!
I'll try to play you later tonight.

8Bitman

Smash Master
are we actually $ matching?

also next time we fight im hosting.. when you hosted it lagged..

no one ever called you a scrub. :p

Aibou

Smash Master

You and I need to Brawl again, my friend. Today, perhaps? Maybe I'll get luckier with my draws XD

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master

Good to see I wasn't called a scrub. :bee:

Oh, FYI, my Internet connection is the 2nd fastest in the US. Trufax. I wish I knew what lag means.

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol hey chaos, thanks for the extention i know it wasnt meant for me but now i get to do some matches. ill try my best to get some done and havent joined for nothing.

and lol shadow, GREAT GAMES earliar in joshywa's tourney! ^_^

and wtf iz with this bragging of having a good connection??? you can have a gawd-like connection and super smash brothers brawl will have this thing that iz called lag.. LMAO!!! ssbb iz prob the worst online game and shud be in the guiness book of world records.. lol. it was definitely you budz, dont brag about what you dont know. and the CIA prob still lags on brawl.. lol XD

★Chaos★

Smash Journeyman
A place Where Robos live Happily Ever After
No prob...but this will be the last one so GET UR F****** MATCHES DONE!!! lol SSBB lags online 99.99% of the time. Trufax, u and i lagged a little kazoo and u see u got a GAWDLY connection? Yeah right, u may lag less than most people i play but we do lag=P

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
lol hey chaos, thanks for the extention i know it wasnt meant for me but now i get to do some matches. ill try my best to get some done and havent joined for nothing.

and lol shadow, GREAT GAMES earliar in joshywa's tourney! ^_^
Yeah, good games. Took me a while to get hyped up though. lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
8bitman doniminated most of us yesterday. he
3-0 me
3-1 aibou
3-0 knubs
3-0 cubone
MMMHHHHHHMMMMM THAT'S HOW WE DO!!!! XD lol reguardless ggs everyone! i need a reason to fight or otherwise i aint good! lol

im sorry kola, i feel bad lol i bet ya felt like you had this and you didnt have to do anything to win, now your behind by like 9 points. XD

EDIT!!!!: Also chaos! i really like this tourney please do make more, it gives me that AIB ladder feeling!

WE ALL NEED TO TAKE PART IN KEEPING OTL UP AND RUNNING!!! FLOURISHING WITH WIFI BRAWLERS!!!! THE BIGGER THE TOURNEYS THE MORE PEOPLE THERE WILL BEZ!!!!!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
alright this is over meh budz! ^_^

1. 8Bitman/ :rob:
2. Kola/ :marth:
3. shadowfirex100/ :luigi:
4. cubone/ :gw: & :rob:

idk the points, or anything else lol. XD

Aibou

Smash Master
ROFL. I sooo lucked out here XD.

And MK wasn't very helpful here so I really don't want him counted.

EDIT: Also, :gw: = : gw : w/o spaces. And :shiek: requires you to misspell her name to get her ( : shiek : w/o spaces)

And I didn't use Sheik here at all.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hooray!!!!! ^_^

lol, chaos why is there two 3rd placers? :confused:

*looks at front post, woops sorry i asked!*
lol. XD

Aibou

Smash Master
There should be distribution to all 5 top placers :mad:

*wants wii points*

jk...

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Oh and there can't be 2 people in 3rd for rankings.
Either one is over the other or they both don't rank.

8Bitman

Smash Master
i likey shadow's idea cuz that means i get moar wii points! ^_^ XD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom