• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best falco prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the CRAB

Smash Cadet
hey now. i'm a falco main and i own a gamecube...

sigh...

*glares longingly at the glazed ham on the floor carved into the shape of a gamecube and weeps.*

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
Ah, ha!

I don't own a Gamecube, I don't main Falco, and I'm not good! So I lose on all three points!

I win at losing!

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Uh, PC, Dope, Forward, Bombxoldier,... Thiose are best I know. Also, nice title too. ^.^

-EE-

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say the title now goes the man nukka Shiz, dudes been on a crazy roll(FC crew battle for example) and PC from what I've heard uses Fox all the time, he did not use Falso once in his match v. Forward at OC3.

In terms of Falco mains I'd say:

Shiz > Forward > Lambchops > Dope

IMO

Mr.C

Smash Master
bombsoldier fanboys need to stop he was never been the best falco and is not the best right now

and no he has not pioneered the most commonly falco combo's/tactics. Last time I checked Pc has continuously placed top 3 with falco for the past 2 years although he uses other characters sometimes but most have been with falco. If you blame someone for picking a different character because he wants to win your a fatty skank.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, maybe someone should make a Falco Poweranking lol.

But guys, we all know that our falcos are close together. But peoples bias(not saying anyone has it) or people in general might swurve to the person they like better, or the person they find that places good at a tournament with a different character.

Now to Mr. C i totally get where your coming from. PC's falco is a beast. But sometimes he does switch to win the tournament with a different character other than Falco.

My point of view to rate falcos would be.

1. See how good they place with Falco
2. Who do they beat with Falco
3. How consistently have they been placing good with Falco

Etc..... stuff like that.

-PM-

Smash Ace
WHO HAS BEATEN WHO?

SO PRETTY MUCH UNTILL BS, PC, FOWARD, SHIZ, EVERY OTHER FALCO HAS DITTOED THE OTHER ONES EVERY ONE SHHHH

=) this topic is stupid and should be closed because i had to talk in caps after reading the first two pages =/

actually someone should just host a ALL FALCO PLAYERS DITTO HERE PLEASE tourney same thing with all the other high teir characters that everyone argue about

Mr.C

Smash Master
ditto's prove nothing

who is winning money from major tourney's proves everything.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
bombsoldier fanboys need to stop he was never been the best falco and is not the best right now

and no he has not pioneered the most commonly falco combo's/tactics. Last time I checked Pc has continuously placed top 3 with falco for the past 2 years although he uses other characters sometimes but most have been with falco. If you blame someone for picking a different character because he wants to win your a fatty skank.
whats wrong with throwing bombsoldier out there? i didnt say he created the falco era as it is now either
even tho pc counterpicks at some times, i still like the idea of being a pure falco player.

im gonna throw out a falco player that doesnt get enuff credit i dont think
Zhu, hes a pretty good falco player too

Miharu

Smash Hero
whats wrong with throwing bombsoldier out there? i didnt say he created the falco era as it is now either
even tho pc counterpicks at some times, i still like the idea of being a pure falco player.

im gonna throw out a falco player that doesnt get enuff credit i dont think
Zhu, hes a pretty good falco player too
Sigh. Zhu's good, but nowhere near the level of PC, Shiz, etc. He doesn't get enough OOS experience.

I should know, I play with him.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
forward gave his controller to bombsoldier. bombsoldier+Forward=best falco on earth

BTW, Forward quit melee

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
I'd just like to point out that PC beat forward, and forward beat bomb soldier, and then PC won OC3. This empirically proves that humans evolved from raptors.
I believe Manacloud should get punched in the face for starting the Bombsoldier hypes..
Post on my thread if you want to pull down his pants and cut his weewee off!

PC Chris has gorilla like arms. Must keep him warm in the winter...

HAKU

Smash Apprentice
just because PC beat forward, and forward beat bomb soldier, and then PC won OC3 it doesn't exactly mean PC is the best or whoever you're talking about. Different people does better against different people than others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom