• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Drawings (and Screenshot Drawings) of the Smash MiiVerse Community. (2/13/2016)

Are you guys enjoying these Miiverse drawings!

• Total voters

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I know that Toonist22 can draw good. I'll just wait for him to post some of his pictures here.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
It's been a while since I've worked here. :+
Xarreno, your drawings are simply amazing!
Meanwhile i got another member to honor:
The Trav

YES! The Trav is one of my favorites! Pretty chill guy to talk to as well. Not to mention his antics.

Alright then, I shall be one of the avid posters for your viewing pleasure from now on, but I have to say, It may take me a while before I can start up again. If you want to look up my Wii U ID to find them you can. It's my username, Xarreno. I don't have my Wii U set up at the moment, but if you want to friend me you can. It may take me a while to get to it though (a week tops). Just make sure you tell me it's you when you send the friend request.

I also noticed that you have only gotten a hold of the drawings I made that have shown up on the Smash Bros. Community. So I'll post the rest of them for you:

To clarify, yes, it is tedious work to do these. I've spent entire days working on some of them and these were all posted last year.
You're getting an honorary follower! Seriously, the composition and greyscale detail you put into these drawings are rare to find on Miiverse. It's a damn shame you haven't been in the popular posts during the insurrection of these drawings.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Yo The Trav is cool as heck.

I don't flip through the SSB community much so thanks a ton for the OP with links.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
If you love Rosalina and Luma, I suggest looking up El!as. He draws them in many situation, especially in his early work. He also stylizes the Mario characters so well you'd swear they look like SM3DW stamps.

[collapse=General Nintendo Gallery]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Rosalina & Luma Gallery]

I actually was the inspiration for this drawing!
[/collapse]

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If you love Rosalina and Luma, I suggest looking up El!as. He draws them in many situation, especially in his early work. He also stylizes the Mario characters so well you'd swear they look like SM3DW stamps.

I'll get to posting some of his samples later.
I've seen his work, though he does have a habit of giving Rosalina a sassy attitude at times.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Here are just some random pics I found:

Here is bit of my own stuff:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sort of related, but I made this kiddy looking drawing of Kirby a while back, in Art Academy Sketchpad:

sunshinesan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sunshinesan
3DS FC
2836-1118-8472
I've only seen Prince of Sable mentioned here out of anywhere on the internet. A man can dream.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Finding these in miiverse are a miracle most of the time.

That why the popular post list are the best to watch.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Ugh these people are so artistic. I wish I had the talent.

Really though, scrolling through this thread and admiring their work is quite a treat.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Kinda makes me wonder how well known are the CD-i games in Japan (as they never got released there).
Well I mean, if somehow we know about Japanese-only games. I believe it could go both ways (especially with it's "popularity").

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Last edited:
Top Bottom