• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Drawings (and Screenshot Drawings) of the Smash MiiVerse Community. (2/13/2016)

Are you guys enjoying these Miiverse drawings!

• Total voters

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
I've seen most of these posted on Miiverse and probably yeahed most of them too lol

I'm just going to leave this one here..not saying it's one of the best (which it's not) but I do consider it to be pretty good for like only my second Miiverse drawing

VictoryIsMudkipz

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Wait how did you manage to get Japan drawings?????!!!! Even if I change the region, nothing happens.
i did some hax.

actually, i went on my wii u, went to the japan smash community, liked a post, went on my pc, went to my liked posts, found the japan one, and from there went to the japan community.

it's easier than it sounds.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I can't speak Japanese, but the pictures themselves are worth a thousand words...

Y+→

This person has done more drawings, but some of his best work isn't even for the Super Smash Bros. community.

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
I can't speak Japanese, but the pictures themselves are worth a thousand words...

Y+→

This person has done more drawings, but some of his best work isn't even for the Super Smash Bros. community.
Yeah, they pretty much say what you would imagine.

Peach: Kinopio(Toad) Guard!

Toad: No, not again!

Bottom one says 'Olimar' 'Alph' 'Which one will join the battle?'

Really enjoying the Miiverse drawings. Heh heh, poor Vaati way in the background. Lookin' forward to doodling a bit when/if i get a Wii U.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Just thought I'd share some of the recent stuff I've drawn.

I drew this today:

And I drew these yesterday:

(Kinda messed up on Meryl's face, it was late when I drew it...)

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856

Sucks how there isn't a search feature..

There was a dude that drew this guy perfectly. Personally I'm a fan.

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
Not too many good people are drawing very well these days, might update when I want to..
Alright then, I shall be one of the avid posters for your viewing pleasure from now on, but I have to say, It may take me a while before I can start up again. If you want to look up my Wii U ID to find them you can. It's my username, Xarreno. I don't have my Wii U set up at the moment, but if you want to friend me you can. It may take me a while to get to it though (a week tops). Just make sure you tell me it's you when you send the friend request.

I also noticed that you have only gotten a hold of the drawings I made that have shown up on the Smash Bros. Community. So I'll post the rest of them for you:

To clarify, yes, it is tedious work to do these. I've spent entire days working on some of them and these were all posted last year.

Top Bottom