• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Drawings (and Screenshot Drawings) of the Smash MiiVerse Community. (2/13/2016)

Are you guys enjoying these Miiverse drawings!

• Total voters

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
...And it's that kind of thinking that's going to get you no where.
False. I can draw semi-decently. I just don't like to talk about it. Thats why I haven't posted any of my miiverse drawings here :p

I'm actually a graphic design minor :p

Heres one of mine

Its alright imo. I don't have the patience to spend hours doing hatching like some people on Miiverse.

I will go everywhere and do everything with my mediocre thinking!!!! :awesome:

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Could care less about majors & minors. I'm sorry, but thinking "...practice makes mediocre." in the wrong way is a detrimental way to learn art. I intend no offense.

Otherwise, that's actually a pretty good Kirby & Meta Knight! That, for instance, is what I'd expect to see in Popular Posts. I'm fairly new to professional drawing and I have a lot I want to learn, LOL! I've been beating myself up over prototyping a Miiverse drawing of a couple of characters and getting the body types right has been pissing me off. :teeth:

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Could care less about majors & minors. I'm sorry, but thinking "...practice makes mediocre." in the wrong way is a detrimental way to learn art. I intend no offense.

Otherwise, that's actually a pretty good Kirby & Meta Knight! That, for instance, is what I'd expect to see in Popular Posts. I'm fairly new to professional drawing and I have a lot I want to learn, LOL! I've been beating myself up over prototyping a Miiverse drawing of a couple of characters and getting the body types right has been pissing me off. :teeth:
Practice making mediocre was more of a joke than anything else.

Body types suck. Copy it and you'll get the hang of it eventually thats what I do/did.

on a side note that pic only has 10 yeahs with the 8 of them coming from people who've seen my other things recently and went through my profile and yeah'd it. lol.

Also I just got Art academy for Wii U. 4 bucks. Totally worth it. Get it if you don't have it already.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's an instance of misread Internet sarcasm. No worries.

By copying, do you mean just drawing what you see or figuring it out from shapes? That's what I do with the latter and I still feel like something very wonky.

If you're curious to what I'm drawing, it's just about this (Also, spoiling some drawing plans of mine. Not even planning on this being next up in my queue):

A lot of my pics are like that too. I blame exposure more than anything, LOL! One of my drawings was fortunate enough to get into Page 3 of Popular Posts with Yeahs in the hundreds.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Yeah, that's an instance of misread Internet sarcasm. No worries.

By copying, do you mean just drawing what you see or figuring it out from shapes? That's what I do with the latter and I still feel like something very wonky.

If you're curious to what I'm drawing, it's just about this (Also, spoiling some drawing plans of mine. Not even planning on this being next up in my queue):

A lot of my pics are like that too. I blame exposure more than anything, LOL! One of my drawings was fortunate enough to get into Page 3 of Popular Posts with Yeahs in the hundreds.
Pretty much copy it and change what you need to make it your own. The knowledge helps when going back and doing something similar. Thats what I think anyways. I almost never try and use shapes for bodies. The most I use is just seeing how many heads make up the body. This isn't pro advice but just what I do. I use circles for making heads. Figuring it from shapes is something I never quite understood. It bothers me too much to do that when I could do just fine without it.

XKan

Smash Apprentice
I really like this thread. A lot of the pictures are on the popular section (for good reason)! But some hidden gems go unnoticed too. For now here are some from the popular page that were nice to start with, though:

(All of these artists have other amazing works in their gallery, as expected! But here is some sample work from each: )

Tom-Wright

(That checkerboard shading on the hat...)

AwesomeErik

(So awesome! They drew the other Lucina one posted earlier, I think)

Wednesdays_Child

(Ahh!)

ARMegaMan

(But you look so cute!)

Air-City

(Adorable)

Dissidia012

(Nostalgia~)

Kilographic

(Lucina! Also their username, which is silly)

EDIT: When looking through the above's profile, they happened to draw the picture I have on the left. XD Approved!

TempestTim

(Poor guy!)

These are just a few for now. Miiverse is so filled with such talented people.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Apparently Falcon found a way out of the jungle and didn't tell Ness or Jigglypuff... :glare: But look at Jigglypuff's face! She is determined to get into Smash 4!
Hahaha that look on Jiggly's face is amazing.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Villager's MK8 death stare will be the stuff of nightmares.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That Palutena... I love seeing amazing art of her (and Pit if he appears). Keep it up! <3

Top Bottom