• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE best combo I've ever pulled off. The best combo in REAL LIFE EVER

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
The night of NOOB2, I pulled this off at PROM2:

"That ain't falco!!"
"OHHH! OHH!! OHH!!"

"Get yo' *** whupped!"

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Where was N00b 2 and where was he? It's possible than it was the night of N00b 2 and was still daylight where he got that image.

BUBAM!

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
haha, I powershielded for protection.

actually, I'm a gentleman. I only **** guys (no homo). Gentleman-status is how I do stuff like that.
I've never called girls b****es, sl*ts, and hoes, not even as a joke, and not even when talking to guys.
Mini-soap box session over. I'm not preaching, but if you guys wanna give it a try, tell me how it works. :) ( I brought every girl roses. See some of 'em in the first pic?)

and also, Gentleman-status PLUS Ace Mode is how I can shorthop at THIS HEIGHT(red headband proves that's really me):

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
actually, I'm a gentleman. I only **** guys (no homo). Gentleman-status is how I do stuff like that.
I've never called girls b****es, sl*ts, and hoes, not even as a joke, and not even when talking to guys.
They're all my lady friends. Not "hoes". :)
holy crap someone else that describes women they know as lady friends. I thought I was the only person who used that term. You, my friend, are a hero. LOL both those pictures are hilarious.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
oh, I'm not trying to get anywhere with THESE girls....haha

holy crap someone else that describes women they know as lady friends. I thought I was the only person who used that term. You, my friend, are a hero. LOL both those pictures are hilarious.
haha, I say lady friends to distinguish from "girlfriend" and "friend that's female." Lady friends are still female friends, but you enjoy their company more. But you're not dating.. Friends that are female...you talk to, but you like other people better haha.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
She's not my girlfriend, she's my ****ing lady friend.

I'm just helping her conceive, man!

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
oh, I'm not trying to get anywhere with THESE girls....haha

haha, I say lady friends to distinguish from "girlfriend" and "friend that's female." Lady friends are still female friends, but you enjoy their company more. But you're not dating.. Friends that are female...you talk to, but you like other people better haha.
Exactly! hahaha. This is exactly how i use it.

10ExactlyLadyfriends

Saltix

Smash Lord
Friendzone is no fun, I would know, I've been there
why did their dates not buy them roses

now that I've flamed ya; it's pretty cool you're respectful not to use derogatory terms

1st pic, blonde girl on right, in black dress can get it

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
This sinner has clearly not read the Meow Commandments, "Thou shall NOT allow a conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her."

Top Bottom