• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Begining Of A New Rebellion

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
Thats Reeds First Brawl Combo Video.

Reed is a Roy(now Ike) Player from Melee.. he made 3 combo videos Rebellion of Fire(anyone remember?). thats why the name of the vid. NEW REBELLION(Ike Maining).

Anyway... the vid is pretty good.

Doomshroom

Smash Rookie
very nice ike video, and considering Reed is Spanish-speaking , i don't think the video name is too "stupid"

AlexX

Smash Ace
I never get tired of that video. Can anyone tell me what's the name of the first song by Nightwish?
"Stargazers"

Don't remember the album it's from, but I'm pretty sure all you need is the title and artist.

EDIT: To actually contribute to the topic, this was the video I was watching on the 8th until the midnight release... Great music and one of my favorite characters of all time doing what he does best: being awesome. A truly winning combination.

Nowadays I still watch it to help give me confidence when playing as Ike, since I still have a long ways to go when it comes to training with him.

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
Hey! This is the guy that was insane with ganon in melee!

Zodiac

Smash Master
Looks like reed is one of the few people who is playing Ike with at least a little variation.

Top Bottom