• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Tower: WiFi Tourney -tourney started! next round deadline: 9/17

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not doing their god**** matches. :mad: We're only three sets away from ending this. C'mon guyssss~

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
We're only three sets away from ending this. C'mon guyssss~
Afterwords, we get to do it all again, only with ever-increasing esoteric restrictions!

At least, that's how we do it in the OTL. That is, until we get bored and run a normal tourney for the novelty of it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think Prime decided to put a cap on the next one. Hopefully that'll help with the inactivity. -_-

PZ

Smash Lord
Can't you just get a set time for EVERYONE to meet online then brawl it out then for the hours?
Not every1 will be on like moko for example we or him will have to be up super late. Also Anther and Serin save some vids I wanna know what wifi **** will be like. Ill try to join next 1 but if I cant brawl some1 because my internet isnt compatible with their's Ill have to auto lose like last time but I am certain out of country ppl and wc I can brawl.( WTF this int cant play ppl close to me<.<)

HotWings

Smash Ace
By any chance is this match going to be put on youtube? If so send me a link in a pm once its made..

Kick some *** Anther!!!

altairian

Smash Lord
Not every1 will be on like moko for example we or him will have to be up super late.
Yeah but one person shouldn't deter us from that... No reason we couldn't say "hey this saturday tourney at 2pm EST in the xat" and just make a bracket for whoever shows and play it out.

Sunday might be a better day now that I think about it, but you get the idea :p

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
All right, forget this mess.

Prime got 1st.
Anther got 2nd.
I got 3rd.

That's how it's gonna end up anyway. -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, for one, I was kidding. It's Prime's decision since it's his tournament.

For two, you wouldn't beat Anther anyway. =P I was going by "if the matches played out, this is what would happen."

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I mean, go whoever you want, I'm not trying to get easier matches or anything. The DDD matchup is just so boring/annoying to me (like all don't-get-grabbed MUs). x.x

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Well, let's put it like this.

Who do you want to play that will let you have the most fun?

D3 or Kirby?

EDIT: Plus, Kirby grabs a ****load too.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, but Kirby doesn't have a dumb long grab range that makes zero sense. x.o

I'd rather play against Kirby, but it's up to you, lol. Play whoever you want..... I don't particularly care about advancing since I'm already guaranteed third. =D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay, let's make this quick. I gotta head out soon for a Smashfest (maybe.... if I decide to go, lol).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
They're all in the OP, I got it. x.o

I'm online with a room up.

EDIT: Oh yeah, go Smashville for the neutral, and if I lose, I CP Smashville or FD (take your pick). Just to make things easy/quick.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
VICTORY IS MINE!!!!

Jk, I lost 0-2. GGs, should've gone Pika from the beginning but...... lagchu is so fail. x.x Zelda wasn't cuttin it tho.

Oh ****, we gotta play another. Okay.

I'm gonna go Zelda so I can hurry up and lose, lol. Don't feel like doing two more matches. x.x I hate wifi!

Top Bottom