• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Tower: WiFi Tourney -tourney started! next round deadline: 9/17

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
current sign up list is as follows

Stealth raptor
ussi
tusm
kaylo
kenny
Teh Albino
Esam
Global-Wolf
MErcy
ENNH
Terios
The Truth
Serin

ill leave this up for a couple days, and if noone else wants to join we will start. do people want to do seibrik's rules??

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You should probably change the title Stealth so that a few more people sign up/know what tournament it is if they haven't read through.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Level 5 Ike can kick my butt when i dont know the character i'm using. CPU imitates all the Ike mains i play and myself

Davidlazer

Smash Cadet
I will claim it!!!!!!
I've kinda just showed up around here recently lol, I'm in a few of those replays Zolga sent in lol.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Oh geez... I feel really REALLY out of date doing this but....

UltraNOVA
Tag: NoVA
FC: 1590 4358 2715

I will claim it!!!!!!
I've kinda just showed up around here recently lol, I'm in a few of those replays Zolga sent in lol.
oh poop

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alright guys BRACKET IS UP!

i have linked siebriks ruleset for everyone to look at. make sure you guys declare your screwem's ahead of time, and for the most part the main that you cant get is pikachu (excepting for our fellow ddd mains in there).

i will make the first deadline next monday the 19th. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR MATCHES DONE! i will be giving out heaping amounts of reminders. if you guys dont get it done in time, i will hunt you down, sit on you, and slowly take off my shirt while jiggling my fat till you agree to do your match right then and there. dont think im not capable of doing this

also will the top 8 of the previous tourney give me their mains? lemme fetch the list real quick

TUSM
Nicholas
Zolga
Sykolemming
Kaylo
Esam
mercy
ussi - ok i know your ike

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
aight so majority of us are Pika banned while the other few main other chars.. who main other chars?

TUSM I should be pretty open whenever so pick a day and time and we'll play

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This bracket is horrible. Kenny and I are staying at the same place atm, so why the **** do we have to play each other first? -_____- It's not even wifi for us lol.

Whatevs, my main is Pika.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyyyyy? This is a wifi tourney. Why are you making us play eachother OFFLINE first round? You knew we're together.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That looked completely normal....

I main Pokemon Trainer, so no PT for me, hahaha......naw, y'all know who I play.

Ussi, tomorrow, either between 10-1 PM, or after 10PM.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Anyways, just in case it's not completely obvious to any of my future opponents, my main is pika. :p

Also, can we get the past results for the low tier tourney recorded? Thanks!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Stealth raptor beat me 2-0, even though I got my 2nd and 3rd best characters in the RNG. (This proves I need to get back into brawl)

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Global Wolf. I'm typically available from 3-9 est. I can be there....**** near anytime during the weekend sans super late at night if you tell me as I will be out with friends. :p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
My main is DONKEY KONG!!

I wish....might use him next MLG in certain match-ups because pikachu sucks against lucario...

But yeah, my main is pika obv.

Top Bottom