• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle of the Brawlers -CLOSED!!! Sorry for the inconvience every one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
looks like i got the hosts sister ... goodie
i do surprisingly bad against ZSS:urg:
Oh! Are you serious!?!?!? Id LOVE to see you LOSE againsnt my sister. TRUST me, SHE SUCKS XD You want to brawl her tomorrow? Either PM me or Iill PM u...

bribri123123

Smash Ace
Either Self Destruct, or Sudden Death. Most of time the former.
Eh... Not really. She isnt good at tethering (she is ALRIGHT), and she doesnt recover very good. My parents MADE me let her join, or I couldnt create it XD

blankvi

Smash Ace
Eh... Not really. She isnt good at tethering (she is ALRIGHT), and she doesnt recover very good. My parents MADE me let her join, or I couldnt create it XD
Alright is decieving, i still have a hell of a time with her. maybe its just my matchups ...... **** matchups

lol, at your parents monitoring your tourny

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Wait, do we HAVE to switch characters every match?

Can my snake be changed to IC's regardless of the answer to the first question :p

BMunich16

Smash Apprentice
Can you please change my whole lineup? If you can, I'd like Toon Link, Falco, and MK. Sorry about that.:ohwell:

It is urgent, as my match is on Thursday or Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom