• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle of the Brawlers -CLOSED!!! Sorry for the inconvience every one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
I think I'm finally ready to start entering some tourneys.
Smash_Of_Fate / 2664-2913-8869 /
This would be my first tourney too. From what I hear they are fun XD

Thanks for joining everyone once again! 13 more! If we dont get enough members by the dead-line (we probaly will) I will figure something out. Mabye I willl combine my 2 tourneys XD

crewster

Smash Lord
Not the triforce one. Because I can't use zelda characters. Remember I said I wuld help with the bracets.

iSasuke

Smash Apprentice
i guess it is
i'll join
Abhi/0087-1976-2321/Link, Ganon, Falco

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I'm glad this is filling up quickly. :)

What kind of Bracket will you be using? Will you just be posting the current matches here, and keeping track on paper, or using bracketmaker?

Smash Kirbier

Smash Rookie
Cool, sign me up :). FC: 4898 1465 1867.

I use Kirby, and possibly Pit.

Edit: I can only be on on weekends, so ignore this post if it's a weekday tourney.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
I'm glad this is filling up quickly. :)

What kind of Bracket will you be using? Will you just be posting the current matches here, and keeping track on paper, or using bracketmaker?
I will be using bracketmaker, and mgiht do losers brackets, depending on what everyone says.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
With thirty two people? I think that might be a bit much. But it's your call.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
Do you have to use all three characters? Or can you stick to one the whole time?

Edit: Put me down for pikachu if three characters is necessary.
Ok, thanks. Every match you have to switch characters. But when you are in a new match, you are in another match (if you win first one) you can use your characters over again.

Smash Kirbier

Smash Rookie
Ok, thanks. Every match you have to switch characters. But when you are in a new match, you are in another match (if you win first one) you can use your characters over again.
What do you mean by every match? Do you mean that I can use the same character for the three matches in a set, and then switch characters for the next set? Or that I have to switch characters from match to match within the set?

I'm so confused :ohwell:.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
What do you mean by every match? Do you mean that I can use the same character for the three matches in a set, and then switch characters for the next set? Or that I have to switch characters from match to match within the set?

I'm so confused :ohwell:.
Match, to match. Thats why you need 3/ READ THE RULES NEXT TIME!!! XD XD XD LOL

Smash Kirbier

Smash Rookie
Match, to match. Thats why you need 3/ READ THE RULES NEXT TIME!!! XD XD XD LOL
Ah, ok. The rules are kind of ambiguous though, because it says you MAY switch, not HAVE TO switch <=).

So, to clarify, if I use Kirby the first match, and I use Pit the second, I can use Kirby again in the third match? Or does it have to be Kirby->Pit->Pikachu?

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Ah, ok. The rules are kind of ambiguous though, because it says you MAY switch, not HAVE TO switch <=).

So, to clarify, if I use Kirby the first match, and I use Pit the second, I can use Kirby again in the third match? Or does it have to be Kirby->Pit->Pikachu?
Use your characters whenever you want. There is no order!!!!

Just use whoever feels best.

>_>

bribri123123

Smash Ace

You can do whatever order you want. The first match, you have to use a character. The second match, you CANT use the first character you used. If you get to a third match, you use your remaining character. If you do not follow this the match WILL count as a disqualification.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Okay, even if you filled pretty quick, DO NOT CONSIDER making it bigger.
That is a host mistake. Jump ahead and make a waiting's list.

Smash Kirbier

Smash Rookie
You can do whatever order you want. The first match, you have to use a character. The second match, you CANT use the first character you used. If you get to a third match, you use your remaining character. If you do not follow this the match WILL count as a disqualification.
Ohhhhh, I get it now, lol. Thanks for clarifying, guess I gotta go practice with my two other secondary characters now :bee:

bribri123123

Smash Ace
Ohhhhh, I get it now, lol. Thanks for clarifying, guess I gotta go practice with my two other secondary characters now :bee:
You go do that XD Can you beat LVL 9's?

I'm just putting it out there.
Most hosts feel confident and extent and they fail.
Oh, ok. I wasnt thinking of it, after these 2 I will make one more 32-Men one, THEN I will attempt a 64-Men one. Thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom