• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
To a brothel. Might as well make your first time special right?

NO! To a ****ing tournament.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh boy. This dude lives in my state apparently. >w>

But yea, what foxblaze said. Just be brave, be upfront and ask to go. Parents don't like it when you beat around the bush. We'll be having a tournament at gameshack the end of this month. No liquor or anything. The dudes that go there are really friendly too. =w=

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
If there's one thing I don't like; not being able to have 1v1's with somebody. Everytime I tried to get a ditto or a 1v1, some idiot would jump in and get in the middle. I was chain grabbing this Wolf with my Pika, and some dumb Fox thought it would be a good idea to run right at us. I started to chain grab him just to know the price that he paid. I also don't return kills if somone junps in my fray and gets killed by my attack; not my fault you were dumb enough to get close to me while I'm charging a Falcon Punch.

:phone:

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Oh boy. This dude lives in my state apparently. >w>

But yea, what foxblaze said. Just be brave, be upfront and ask to go. Parents don't like it when you beat around the bush. We'll be having a tournament at gameshack the end of this month. No liquor or anything. The dudes that go there are really friendly too. =w=
*Suspicion Glare*

OKAY! :bee:

To a brothel. Might as well make your first time special right?

NO! To a ****ing tournament.
What in the name of--

YGO:TAS said:
--Is a Brothel!?!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It's a place where you pay *****s to let you bang them.

See? When I create a ****storm, this place gets active for a change. Looking at 5 members lurkers out there!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Considering the way you act, I don't think you ARE going to ever get laid unless you pay the girl.

kaazers

Smash Master
…Whaaaat is going on here? Why are we talking abou-- You know, never mind. Pft.

I'm heading into Basic Brawl right now.

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
haha @ the green Fox dude I made rage quit vs my
Lucario in New Pork City just now, sorry, man, that you're predictable.

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
I was blue GnW, with green Snake blue Ike and a CPU in FD, the Snake forward smashed killed both Ike and me, I then hounded the Snake so he wouldn't just give Ike a free point back as they didn't intend to fight eachother from the start, I get a kill off the CPU and on the Snake when he cyphered, the Ike and Snake actually ended up fighting, the Ike SD's giving Snake the point to go to scrubben death, scrubben death, Snake then pulls nades out, I straight walked up to him and grabbed and held 'til the nade blew and killed him XD
they started as Peach and Mario or something, and switched to Meta and Ganon, he nado'd then I just d/ced

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
ggs with a yellow yoshi. I was the pink yoshi. 2 bad the idiot red link kept interfering

No freaking way!
I actually found someone I fought for once?!

If the yellow yoshi ground pounded off the edge on Hyrule and DJ cancel egglayed alot that was totally me! You idled as red marth a few times right? :D Sorry, I got disconnected at the end there once the Link finally left. We have to have some yoshi ditto's sometime without the interferences.

Holy ****. I'm shocked I actually found someone on this thread.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
By the time you're in high school, people will laugh at you for being a virgin.

And for playing Smash.

SMASH IS FOR ****IN TWELVE YEAR OLDS MAN! PLAY SOME COD ****** BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE KID GAMES ARE BALLS. YOU'LL NEVER GET A GF OR DO ANY **** UNLESS YOU PLAY CALL OF DOODY BRO!

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I find it really funny how I always come back to strange posts. I thought this would've died down, but I stand corrected...as usual...

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
By the time you're in high school, people will laugh at you for being a virgin.

And for playing Smash.

SMASH IS FOR ****IN TWELVE YEAR OLDS MAN! PLAY SOME COD ****** BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE KID GAMES ARE BALLS. YOU'LL NEVER GET A GF OR DO ANY **** UNLESS YOU PLAY CALL OF DOODY BRO!
Fist Bump, bro

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
They're right about losing your virginity. Otherwise, most people in high school are *******s.

When I mention MGS to most people I know, they say, "Is that the game with the box guy?" or something along that line.

It's a shame since MGS4 is 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 better. than their ****ty mainstream shooters. Or any MGS game. Although many people demonize the games about having way too much cutscenes/storyline, it's good considering many mainstream shooters are really just all multiplayer with almost no emphasis on a storyline.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
They're right about losing your virginity. Otherwise, most people in high school are *******s.

When I mention MGS to most people I know, they say, "Is that the game with the box guy?" or something along that line.

It's a shame since MGS4 is 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 better. than their ****ty mainstream shooters. Or any MGS game. Although many people demonize the games about having way too much cutscenes/storyline, it's good considering many mainstream shooters are really just all multiplayer with almost no emphasis on a storyline.
METAL GEAAAAAAAR! ftw

R0B0T

Smash Rookie
Late last night, I went one on one with a Diddy player. His (or her) strategy was to continually throw bananas to trip me up and then attack as soon as I slipped. Annoying, but it worked. I got whooped. I was playing as Kirby and was able to at least damage Diddy, but it wasn't enough. We only had one fight and then the Diddy player quit.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I found the same Black and White ICs from a couple weeks ago. This time i got to fight them but i got owned, pretty bad. another neutral IC started to bud in and practice chain grabbing us, so we all became ice climbers and practiced chaingrabbing each other for a couple of matches. Was fun while it lasted.

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
Late last night, I went one on one with a Diddy player. His (or her) strategy was to continually throw bananas to trip me up and then attack as soon as I slipped. Annoying, but it worked. I got whooped. I was playing as Kirby and was able to at least damage Diddy, but it wasn't enough. We only had one fight and then the Diddy player quit.
hate those fights where its just a one win then leave, apparently winning once means they "proved" something then they leave, even if they lose like 10 times prior to the win...right, because real pros in life do that, I mean..Mike Tison, he got 1 knockout under his belt then quit, and Michael Jordan just scored a hoop then retired from NBA, oh also Bruce Lee will approve of winning one battle your whole lifetime then flee, haha, pardon for rambling.just hate that

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
there are a number of reasons why the player might of left after one victory...

the matches might of been so boring he didn't feel like continuing....

he knew he made everyone rage when they were trying to gang up on him(can happen, one player is so good all 3 others drop the fighting of each other adn gang up on him to try and defeat him) and he knew the BS would probably get worse so he's getting out before tehy start deliberately giving one of them free kills to do everything in their power to keep the good player from appearing on the winner screen.

they might have been Ganging up on him from the start for like 10 matches in a row and they all just happened to be good enough together(not on their own, but together) to take him out most of teh time, and the one match he beat all of them who were ganging up on him was the match where he finally got sick of the BS so left after it(after all, if the 3 other players are so bad by themselves they have to gang up on a single player who is good, to win, do you really think that one good player is gonna wanna continue after that one win they finally pull off? they've got much better things to do like face in a group where everyone is actually fighting.)

the person might just be a :troll: and after slaughtering all the noobs with stuff they've never seen before such as ice climbers chaingrab, metaknight Up air juggling them to the top of the screen folllowed by a *****nado for the kill, or falco's laser locking, or snake's Dacus, He'll leave while they're all left speechless :troll: :troll: :troll:

of course decent to good players aren't the only ones who will d/c after oen match like this, noobs themselves who might of gotten lucky such as those that get sonic's FS, or just really any kind of items at all, might d/c after one match as if they were somehow good. Still though such is the result of playing basic brawl.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I found the same Black and White ICs from a couple weeks ago. This time i got to fight them but i got owned, pretty bad. another neutral IC started to bud in and practice chain grabbing us, so we all became ice climbers and practiced chaingrabbing each other for a couple of matches. Was fun while it lasted.
Lol I was black and white ICs. There was also a blue ICs with the regular ICs.

Also there was a game and watch who was also sonic who was running scared.

I suck tho. :D

GGs. Were u the blue Ics that let me practice my ******ry on ur Nana?

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
If there's one thing I don't like; not being able to have 1v1's with somebody. Everytime I tried to get a ditto or a 1v1, some idiot would jump in and get in the middle. I was chain grabbing this Wolf with my Pika, and some dumb Fox thought it would be a good idea to run right at us. I started to chain grab him just to know the price that he paid.
I know this post is 3 days old,but I, too, hate it when *******es do garbage like this. They wanna help THAT badly? They can help by getting their *** the **** back and staying put.

R0B0T

Smash Rookie
hate those fights where its just a one win then leave, apparently winning once means they "proved" something then they leave, even if they lose like 10 times prior to the win...right, because real pros in life do that, I mean..Mike Tison, he got 1 knockout under his belt then quit, and Michael Jordan just scored a hoop then retired from NBA, oh also Bruce Lee will approve of winning one battle your whole lifetime then flee, haha, pardon for rambling.just hate that

Yeah, I know what you mean XD. I wanted to rematch that Diddy so badly.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Wow daisy! First time i met any one! yup i was the blue one, i know a good player when i see one. Maybe we'll see each other a next time. I play as red marth and purple fox! Your peach was brutal though GGs!

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Nice seeing u metal bro. Yeah I like using peach on wifi. Cuz most people just spam smash and rarely attack in the air so dair is free w/out punish almost all the time.

I don't know which one frustrates people moar Peach or ICs :O.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Definitely the ICs, but only if you know how to chain grab. Other than that i find GnW the most difficult.
That bair and bucket breaking makes me rage!

Top Bottom