• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
The jab signal is ********. I practice my Jab Cancelling with Ike and yippee, I get a fight with some dumb**** noob that doesn't even turn his items off.

The shield signal tends to not work at all because of TPers that think it's another ****ing taunter game.

We need to revise our system.

EDIT:3-9-12: Really good white/green DK/camo ROB/red Falco/others yesterday. I was the red Fox, white Snake, red MK, red Diddy, red Ganon/others. I would have enjoyed fighting you had those two ******* noobs not been in my face. I couldn't even get them to RQ by going Giga Bowser so I DCd the group. :grrr:

Edit:3-10-12: Pretty good neutral Mario. I'm the red randoms that started as Bowser. Too bad those noobs wouldn't leave. I eventually got some kind of error and DCd.

Also, this place is really ****ing dead. Any ideas on how to revive it?

kaazers

Smash Master
Brawl Online Discussion. Enough said. Pft.

But seriously, two new people posted just a couple of days ago -- it's not doing so bad. We're just having another one of those slow day(s).

Ah, the jab signal. I remember maiming a White Marth last week more than halfway through a stock before I realize he didn't want to fight... he still continued jabbing the air in front of me, though. No idea what he was trying to say.

No one worth noting in the last few days… except for a Fire Mario who sticks to ledges almost as obnoxiously as MK. I've seen him here and there. Whoever you are: Stop it...

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I just bumped into a red fox who lived up to his tricky antics. We messed around the 1st match and just showed some moves. The fox then picked a friendly fight with the Ike, then me. We went into SD and I won (sort of) The next match, I went from my PT to my Wolf and we fought some more. We both did some cool stuff and traded kills.

I feel like the Fox was you Foxblaze. Were you with a Red Falco and remember fighting a red PT/Green Wolf?

UPDATE: I've run into not 1, but 2 goggle pikachus who know hiw to QAC and other Pika techs. They made me use my Pikachu and we're showing off together. I am wondering if it's the same Pika though.
:phone:

kaazers

Smash Master
GG's to a P2 Red&Green Marth/ Blue Snake from earlier. I noticed he had a little trouble adapting, though. I was the Red/Green Ike who the P4 Kirby/ White Marth/ Green Fox was throwing Samus' armor pieces at. I fought him a couple of rounds and drove him out of the group. After a couple of rounds of messing around, P2 asked for some friendlies. He was funny: he always made his Marth match my Ike. After a couple of rounds, he switched back to Blue Snake. Unfortunately, he went AFK. I waited two rounds, but I didn't have that much time left to play so I had to go.

P3 Samus/Zelda and P4 Blue Kirby spectated the matched on FD.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I just bumped into a red fox who lived up to his tricky antics. We messed around the 1st match and just showed some moves. The fox then picked a friendly fight with the Ike, then me. We went into SD and I won (sort of) The next match, I went from my PT to my Wolf and we fought some more. We both did some cool stuff and traded kills.

I feel like the Fox was you Foxblaze. Were you with a Red Falco and remember fighting a red PT/Green Wolf?

UPDATE: I've run into not 1, but 2 goggle pikachus who know hiw to QAC and other Pika techs. They made me use my Pikachu and we're showing off together. I am wondering if it's the same Pika though.
Not me. I play red Fox/Falco but I haven't PT/Wolf lately, if ever, xD.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Just performed some serious butt hurting on a green Rob and a Daisy colored Peach with a fellow Falcon. Before that we comboed a couple Kirbys abd made them rage. A few times me and the other Falcon would end up in SD together and juat taunt until one of us died. I landed so many manly knees and Punches I'm wondering how my Wii is still functioning.

I'm also starting to fool around with Snake since I woke up this morning with the Encounter song in my head. He's really fun to play as and I might try to get better with him

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Just performed some serious butt hurting on a green Rob and a Daisy colored Peach with a fellow Falcon. Before that we comboed a couple Kirbys abd made them rage. A few times me and the other Falcon would end up in SD together and juat taunt until one of us died. I landed so many manly knees and Punches I'm wondering how my Wii is still functioning.

I'm also starting to fool around with Snake since I woke up this morning with the Encounter song in my head. He's really fun to play as and I might try to get better with him

Sir, I must say that I am truly honored, and yet at the same time feel inadequate to be reading such a manly post of true, unadulterated manliness. I am not worthy of such face-punching, chest-kicking, stomach-kneeing goodness...

Also, whenever I see a Falcon land a sweet-spotted knee on another player, I turn gay for a couple of seconds just for that moment.

kaazers

Smash Master
My Snake got tripled teamed on. That sneaky P4 Luigi/ Blue Marth/ Tan Ike turned everyone against me, lol. He and P2 Pokemon Trainer/ Green Sonic/ Marth/ (and now Olimar/ Dark MK/ Black Falco) were friends and they recruited the new P3 Zelda/ Green ZSS. I was so overwhelmed that my Snake looked like it reached new scrub levels… and they weren't looking so good either. I know this because after many rounds of taunting my deaths and getting Temple, P4 quit in the middle of a match and P3 soon followed; leaving me with P2 and he's much better than he looked in the 3-on-1 (I thought he was the worst one).

Still having some decent fights with him while P4 and P3 duke it out, too.

EDIT: Had to go. Room got quiet after an AFK player joined in. GG's MK/ Falco.

Also, who isn't gay for sweet-spotted knees? I had the privilege to watch a triple Falcon match last week. They didn't care if they SD'd while trying to knee or Falcon Paawnch offstage, they just did it. Match of the week went to that. I wanted to join so bad.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Sir, I must say that I am truly honored, and yet at the same time feel inadequate to be reading such a manly post of true, unadulterated manliness. I am not worthy of such face-punching, chest-kicking, stomach-kneeing goodness...

Also, whenever I see a Falcon land a sweet-spotted knee on another player, I turn gay for a couple of seconds just for that moment.

NO. ****ING NO. YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS IN YOUR HEAD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1OBVcZnenk MG2:SS KICKED *** MORE THAN ANY CANONICAL MG/MGS GAME EXCEPT MGS3.

All ******** *** **** aside, remember Snake should be used as a very technical character. Learn your Dthrow tech chases, jab/tilt followups, all of DACUSs uses, and remember that the best time to use a nade is all the time. :chuckle:

David Wonn

Smash Ace
To the dimensional cape glitching MK

About an hour or so ago, I kept running into an MK in Team Battle that was decent with the extended dimensional cape glitch. I don't run into too many of those, so I just wanted to say hi if you're out there. I hope you enjoyed fighting my Ganon. :-)

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
All ******** *** **** aside, remember Snake should be used as a very technical character. Learn your Dthrow tech chases, jab/tilt followups, all of DACUSs uses, and remember that the best time to use a nade is all the time. :chuckle:
The first thing I learned was to spam grenades/do the shield thing with the nades. I should learn how to DACUS considering I heard snake's is the easiest to learn. The rest of Snake I pretty much know from witnessing other Snakes.

I ran into someone who went PT with me this morning. We fooled around a lot and I showed him some techs (I doubt he knew what and how I was doing them though) We beat up some random people who came in, except for this one Pikachu. This Pika was kicking our (mostly the other Pt's) butt's and looking flashy doing it. Though after the 2nd match of us all ganging up on him, I backed off because he wasn't acting all agro and I hate ganging up on people when they're not asking for it. Once my PT buddy left, the Pika beat up the remaining player who then DQ us right as I was about to show them my scrubby Pika. I've been seeing a lot more good Pikachus now.

Benify

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eggn0g
3DS FC
5214-9751-3548
Me (Dark Blue Yoshi), a Link (Dark Link), and a Captain Falcon (grey) had just finished taking care of a bad party crasher. A black/white Zelda comes in and attacks the Falcon, and humiliates him while Me and the Link watch. Zelda already got 2 K.Os off of Falcon, which was enough to make him quit midmatch, (I could tell by the grey sheild). The Zelda would have probably went for us too, if time didn't run out. I thought things were about to get interesting, but the Zelda left. :(

Ah well, this happened yesterday though.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
The first thing I learned was to spam grenades/do the shield thing with the nades. I should learn how to DACUS considering I heard snake's is the easiest to learn. The rest of Snake I pretty much know from witnessing other Snakes.

I ran into someone who went PT with me this morning. We fooled around a lot and I showed him some techs (I doubt he knew what and how I was doing them though) We beat up some random people who came in, except for this one Pikachu. This Pika was kicking our (mostly the other Pt's) butt's and looking flashy doing it. Though after the 2nd match of us all ganging up on him, I backed off because he wasn't acting all agro and I hate ganging up on people when they're not asking for it. Once my PT buddy left, the Pika beat up the remaining player who then DQ us right as I was about to show them my scrubby Pika. I've been seeing a lot more good Pikachus now.
Yep. Some other characters DACUSes are real *****es, though. :( Try to also become more comfortable with aerial B-Reversed nades and itemslid nades. I personally learned a lot watching False's and Ally's Snake.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
There was a pretty good Christmas Lucas I fought today. We mostly had one on ones, which worked pretty well, because when anyone dared come between us they'd have to face the wrath of us both. Good group. Shame I had to leave.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Ah, I love DACUS

Yep. Some other characters DACUSes are real *****es, though. :( [...]

Sheik's DACUS is definitely the hardest and pickiest of all. Hers is the only one which I can only execute with the attack button; all others are easily doable with the (more conveniently placed by default) grab button. Once you have her DACUS down, all others are a breeze.

Just barely over an hour ago, I nailed Wario's DACUS right away in Sudden Death in Team Battle. I went all the way through one opponent and KO'd the second opponent on the other side. It always feels so boss to time that slide perfectly across nearly half of Final Destination, especially since there was a really good Falcon in that group to show my moves.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
<.< jesus christ what is this hackerfag night on basic brawl or something?

i just ran into a giga bowser hacker one match, then a warioman the next

im thinking it might of been teh same ***** both matches.

how do u force the whole room to DC again folks?

kaazers

Smash Master
Mr. K: My router is just 10 feet away from me so the few times I do DC a group I just unplug it as the next match is about to load. Turning your Wii off then or in the middle of the match works too (I think).

Sometimes if I don't want to get the same group (but don't want to DC it) I let the character and stage selection screen counter run down on its own, and just when it's about to say "brawling" I press L+R+A+Start. This gives me two minutes before I risk the chance of getting them again.

EDIT: Adding that I saw a really good Yellow Falco fighting a Neutral Ike on FD an hour ago before someone DC'd. He went Tan Ike for a few rounds before that against someone else… I don't remember which character. His Falco was the notable one anyway (that one Bair kill was cool, though). I was the Snake spectating. Leaving that out there in case it was one of you guys.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
yeah my router is right next to my tv so.....maybe i might start to do that whenever i run into a hacker. Even though its a big hassle cuz I gotta wait a bit before i can plug it back in and get my internet back..

sometimes though i just wish i could always get that situation when i was link and a giga bowser hacker showed up, i was able to get the smashball....and was able to T-stance him when I used it on him. If i had won the match it would of made it all the more sweeter, but sadly he still did :/

Also i was just in A BB with a good ZSS, green, I was the green sonic, there was a ddd and a pika who kept getting in the way occasionally, but other then that we had some crazy 1v1s on temple, she d/ced however after her first win on me :/ (i won the majority of em, but soon as the ZSS got a win they d/c'd....)

after that a marth replaced the zss, and he seemed to know what he was doing as well, unfortuantly the ddd and pika still kept getting in the way at the end, and in the sudden death the ddd killed him.

after that match i stopped.

kaazers

Smash Master

To the Pokemon Trainer/ Yoshi/ Lucas who thought he was hot stuff… I'm sorry you got bitter from my hitting you as I was trying to attack the Sonic, but you did the same to me and on purpose a couple of times after that. When I SD'd and you took the point, I figured you kept it since I did the killing blow on the Sonic when you'd put in 65% of the work. But when you threw that Pitfall at me when I'd done nothing the next round and taunted whenever I got KO'd, I gave in and decided to fight. I could tell you wanted to teach me a lesson.

After getting 2 and 3 stocked I taught you one instead: don't assume Neutral Ike = scrub. :troll:

I never put people down when describing fights or write and laugh about random people who I completely dominate, but... you're just special like that.

sometimes though i just wish i could always get that situation when i was link and a giga bowser hacker showed up, i was able to get the smashball....and was able to T-stance him when I used it on him. If i had won the match it would of made it all the more sweeter, but sadly he still did :/
x-x-x​

Haha, I managed to do that to a mean Giga Bowser 2 months back on Temple. The three of us HATED him so we were taunting the whole match. Next round my Link had two Toon Links assisting him. Sadly, the Giga Bowser still won each time, and never let us get another Smashball again. All in all, it was worth it since you could practically see the fear in his eyes whenever one spawned.

Also...can't tell you how many times I've faced people who DC the group or leave when they beat you once. Also fought a lot of people who really beat me good the first round we fight and then taunt and run away on Temple (warning: space animals like to do this the most). I don't taunt, twirl, nothing. I just ignore them and mess around on Temple. 90% of them leave the very next round, the remaining 10% get beaten up in future rounds. I gotta admit these people on BB really liven things up.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
posting in the wrong section.

Thsi is basically the topic where anyone who goes into basic brawl explains any matches they might of had, to see if they've faced anyone from this board.

rather then give anyone the FCs, we try to see if we randomly ran into anyone from in here in recent basic brawl match. Its all just for gits and shiggles kind of like a surprise "oh that was you?!" kind of thing.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208726&page=73

^ ask for matches from people there.

alternatively, go to a site called Allisbrawl and join up there and go to their freeplay chat and ladder chatrooms.

AiB is almost entirely and exclusively about online brawl playing. Whereas SWF is mostly about all 3 smash games together, specifically on the offline tournament scene.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Good Claus/headband Pika/blue Pit/others today. I was the black Sheik/black Falcon/neutral Pika/others. Even though you were a pacifist you knew what you were doing. I just slaughtered random scrubs, and you would occasionally go after one.

kaazers

Smash Master
Oh, wow. Dead boards are dead.

Shout outs and GG's to a P2 Red… Fox/ Falco/ Link/ Kirby/ Marth/ Tan Ike I fought yesterday (Friday night).

I was the Red Ike.

Every single match was set in Temple and fighting took place at the bottom left corner. I hate fighting there, but he wanted to stay there. So stay there we did until the last 4 or so fights. The matches were much fairer and even on the more neutral top left side where vertical kills were once again possible. P2 knew a couple of tricks for the bottom left of Temple -- one that stuck out was (I think) feinting a spike and then bairing me against the side of the ledge out of my air dodge. Instant KO. Nailed that about 3 times on me throughout our fights.

He knew what he was doing. Definitely a more experienced player than me.

At the time there was also a P3 Zelda and a P4 Ganondorf/ Bowser/ Sonic. If P4 wasn't fighting P3, he was getting in the way; if he wasn't doing that, he was AFK. They would stay with us for the remainder of the matches.

Bravo for finding out a few of my weaknesses: Kirbys, Links and Ike dittoes, although I did hold my own. >.> Those were the characters I fought 80% of the time. I had an easier time with his Falco, Marth and Fox.

P2 gets shout outs because I had some of my more memorable matches this week with him. It's insanely difficult for me to KO a Kirby with multiple jumps in that part of Temple but lol, with one second left I managed to land a bair on him. Neither of us expected it. He was 220% or so by then so the way he bounced and ricocheted off of things before finally being KO'd at the far right just as it said "Time" reminded me of pinball. I think he taunted in SD. xD

Another, went 0 to almost a 100 on his Fox while I hadn't taken any damage…then all of a sudden he taunts. I stop. Little did I know that it was a trick. He dashdanced, then jumped out of it with a flurry of attacks, getting 40%+, but more importantly some of the momentum back. During all this he almost managed get me to SD'd near the little floating island thing on the bottom right. Sly fox with his mind games.

Afterwards he went AFK. A round or two after he came back we got DC'd.

I feel like he was someone from here or at least someone who frequents this part of the forum. It seemed like he was testing me at one point 'cause he all of a sudden started running away from me as if to see what I would do. I would normally ignore that (as I have posted here) but I didn't want to risk him leaving.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Found some spammy, backstabbing, queer *** gold Pit who I realized was the cancerous type that needs to be removed. I went Giga Bowser, but he just camped Temple, and he didn't quit. I went Falco next match to see if I could get him to RQ by simply outplaying him with Falco, but NO, who's using Warioman now? He got a smash ball so I couldn't make him freeze. Next match he went Giga Bowser, as did I, and he started hammering on the noobs. I felt bad for one, but there was nothing I could do. The other was a ***.

This is why hacking tutorials should NEVER be out of the competitive websites. Goddamn noobs just be pricks with them. I only use hacks to make bad players RQ, but noobs think it's an everyday tool. :grrr:

kaazers

Smash Master
Speaking of hacks, I'm in a group right now where a Zelda and Marth are using the two player hack. They were ganging up on another Zelda, and I soon met the same fate. Once the Marth was at KO% he would get hit by his Zelda friend and SD. Those two then exclusively focused ganging up on me. They weren't that bad and the other Zelda didn't go much out of her way to help me. They were coordinated -- happens when you're sitting right next to the person. Well, after I KO'd them both on Temple that spineless Marth gave the Zelda two of his points, giving them the win.

So we're on the last round. I managed to KO the Marth again. Cue in Zelda coming to his rescue. I accidentally got hit by the other Zelda in the middle of all this, and get sent flying to the left of Temple. Deciding to give them a taste of their own medicine, I Side-B'd offscreen.

LOL They looked SO shocked. They stopped moving. After a few seconds, Marth gave another one of his points to the Zelda.

Two Zeldas have a face off in SD. The nicer one surprisingly manages to win.

I had to DC the group after that. I bet they're still raging over a Green Ike. And since it takes longer to get a group when you're together I'll keep on DCing any groups with two players since I just KNOW it's them.

Guys, hacks: you're using them wrong.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I swear... all of my hate goes to high item rooms. Stupid items on a stupid stage just make me furious, especially when they win at he last second due to a smash ball that should not have killed me. Of course it makes all that rage go away when I turn those items aginst them and overpower them with not only with the items and my skills in dodging and handling them, but with my player wise moves.

Volkenn

Smash Rookie
Just had an astonishing 5 hour match, uh

a (really super great) white peach / white kirby / black ZSS and others, and a ganon / gold ike / blue DK player. I was red characters, fox / falco / wolf / marth / ike, and we all took turns fighting whatever player came in the third slot there. it was tremendous, organized fun. if this sounds like you guys were part of it, I'd like to know, because it went on so long, and it was so very well thought out.

Oh and I should say the matches were friendlies. larl.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
i wish i knew who that mario/squirtle/wario was earlier on temple.

me and him were having several one on ones while a samus and pikka sat and watched.

the guy knew what he was doing, and my sonic got beat hard twice(or maybe it was three times...?) by him.

so i switched to pit and i won more of the matches after that.

quite often it went to sudden death, when it did so if i survived against him the samus would just sit there where she couldn't get killled by bob-bombs, while i decided to see how many times i could get hit and tech/di to survive, highest i got was 400%+ from the bob-bomb blasts. The final match agaisnt him I got a killl by wing pushing him off the ledge and he accidentally air dodged afterwards and fell to low to even stand a chance at getting back up, it seemed after that derp suicide he gave up, and all he did the rest of the match was jab the samus and pika, literally just jabbing em the whole time. he left after the sudden death

anyway ggs to that mario, its rare to see someone who knows wtf they're doing with the plumber.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Started a group with two noobs and a neutral Snake/Kirby/Sonic/Falco/MK/others. I was the rainbow Falcos/dark or black randoms. Two good players later came in (one mainly used neutral Peach; the other neutral Lucas) and a boss pro taunt party ensued. It was especially lulzy when I "SHOW ME YA MOVEZ"d for an entire match, and when me and the Lucas had a game where he tried to hit me with PK Freeze and I tried to get him with Sonic's Uthrow. I later got bored and left.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I can die happy now, I met a PT player who knew how to hydroplane with Squirtle. After he and I fought against a backstabbing Ness, we just messed around by ourselves or beating the computers up. It's a shame you had to leave you White Trainer. I was the Red Ivysaur/Blue Squirtle.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Two good players today. One was a green Ike that ***** my neutral DK/Kirby/ red Falco because my little brother kept annoying me when I was trying to play, and there were items and nanas from a decent Diddy player who was trying to help me (really just hindering) everywhere. :mad:

The other was a yello/gold Falco who fought my dark MK/dark blue camo Snake/black Fox. He was fairly predictable, and I played over defensively, especially when he was close since he tended to overuse, almost spam/abuse, tilts. My Snake was at 260+% and I Cyphered up through the left space from the middle of Temple, and when he chased my up I C4 KOd him. The cockiness from that epic kill made me sloppy and I died soon after. I also played very defensively with Fox, since it's an MU I hate. OoS aerial punishing, Utilt whoring, and camping were the pillars of my battle plan. With MK I just punished the **** out of everything he did. It's kind of lulzy because my MK is very agressive but very sloppy and unpolished, so I just decided to go feral and went ape**** like I was ODd on PCP. It was was one the funniest moments I've had on Wifi in a while.

EDIT: Anyone notice we have only Hylian as a mod now? The extremist furry's reign is over!

Also, why do we have like ten lurkers? Make a ****ing account, people. We need more than just 3-4 people posting. :glare:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
^Not really. I've seen total noobs destroy taunt parties with just spamming/gay tactics.

Earlier I had a group with a blue Ike, black Falcon, and dark blue Snake. I was white Fox. They acted like they were the ****. Near the end of the match, the Ike decided to FS me while Snake shot mortar shells at me. Lucky for me, the match ended before I was killed. I was pretty mad and got a jab to Dsmash kill on Snake after I failed a SHAC Uair. I was ****** and Ike practically pissed himself and started teabagging. He got no sympathy from me. :ike: I hyphen smashed him for the KO. Falcon tried to get me with an autocanceled Bair but not before a hyphen smash nailed him. I LOLd and taunted. I was DCd before the next match. Somebody's pissed off.

Moments like these make me glad I play With Anyone.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
With the way that you play Blaze, I wouldn't blame them for getting pissed off and leaving. I, however, would never go to such a degree of disconnecting the group; specially over a game such as this.

I do find it funny when you piss them off so much, that they DC the group, or leave. Oh how I love having them RQ, it brings me joy in knowing that I pissed off another player. It's like an accomplishment or something to me; I feel like I win an award whenever I do.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
:troll: i just think i made a pit player cry tonight

after i finished slaughtering one noob fox on shadow moses, while a pit player was "trying" to help me that match/thought i was his buddy, that noob fox left.

i picked shadow moses again and somehow was able to get in a match without a cpu ( one AFK player was stil there at the side, so it was me, the pit, and the AFK player and nothing else) , I had picked ice climbers, the pit player was there expecting me to be buddy buddy towards him :troll: i chaingrabbed him the whole match, then after I killed his first stock, the second stock i ice block locked him against the wall for 40 seconds straight until the timer ran out so he had 0 chance to even attempt to get a kill on me(not that he could anyway since he was pretty bad and easy to predict.) He d/c'd immediately after (or maybe he d/c'd during the block lock, IDK ;) either way at the end he wasn't there, and i know he was still there WHEN i started the ice block lock.)

:troll: sometimes i'm an *** to noobs, I'm sure his views on the ice climbers changed real quick though

EDIT: today at around 7:16pm central time, just ran into a kirby in basic brawl, yellow, on temple, he knew the shield drop signal so i'm just curious if it was one of you guys here.

I was the DDD falcon and......well damn you know i don't remember the other characters i was using, anyway i was the one torturing the falcon noob, the button lag threw me off a bit, which is the reason i was going for king ddd and not ice climbers that last match, but alas, the noob falcon left anyway so i could not wall chaingrab him into rage quit....oh well.

anyway the yellow kirby if you're here....wel that king derp da derp was me. I intentionally killled myself at the last second cuz i didn't want to go through a long sudden death....i honestly join the basic brawls to torture noobs, not have taunt parties with other players even if they're around my skill level. so sorry bout leaving right after that :(

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
man bb really sucks lol.... only interesting player was a sonic/pit/snake/mk who was still pretty bad lol. He relied on hyrule temple to play, and he used items. There's no such thing as a good player who uses items imo.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
well lookie here it seems i just found the green metaknoob who planked the last match.

:troll: hope you loved that FSmash to the face when i mindfluckd ur snake.

then you had to resort to metanoob?

also i find it funny how you said i relied on items when in fact it was you who got the lucky kill the last match iirc with an item. then resorting to planking for the last several seconds? come on now.....first got butthurt from getting mindgamed by my snake on battlefield(when no items were involved) then you decide to plank the entire time the last match?

not my problem on the temple match the ZSS dropped her armor down there, only reason i used it as pit was basiclaly showing off with a glide toss, and Just an FYI i wasn't picking temple, the other two were.

meh ggs regardless, got a decent snake but alas, chickening out and picking metaknight just from gettng mindflucked one match? tsk tsk tsk....

Top Bottom