• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bandicoot Returns (and It's About Time!) Crash's Nitro-Fueled Smash Thread

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
Praise the loooooord!! I don't have to work Tuesday, so I can watch the direct at noon! 🥳 Here's to our favorite marsupial's chances! If we somehow get a combination of Crash, Shantae, Lloyd, Yuri, Ryu Hayabusa, Master Chief, Spyro or Amaterasu for a double reveal, then I'll consider that a major win!
The severe lack of Phoenix Wright mentioned there is.......disappointing.

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
Since today is my birthday, everyone is legally required to remain optimistic about tomorrow's Direct. (Also, Crash 4 Smash. Please make it happen Nintendo, as a late birthday present).
Happy birthday!!

My birthday is next Tuesday! 2 years ago, Smash gave me Banjo! 3 years ago, they gave me Smash Ultimate! 7 years ago they gave me Palutena! I hope tomorrow they'll give me something else good too!

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Since today is my birthday, everyone is legally required to remain optimistic about tomorrow's Direct. (Also, Crash 4 Smash. Please make it happen Nintendo, as a late birthday present).
Merry Birthmas!

Although does having low expectations count as being optimistic? Because I highly doubt Nintendo will be any worse than what came before...

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
All I want is Coco vs Sephiroth. That's probably too much to hope for, but I can't imagine wishing for anything else!

EDIT: What else could you want out of life really?

Last edited:

MaddaD

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
It's almost the big day, Crash Bashers. No matter who gets announced, remember that:
  • Crash still had his comeback with N. Sane, CTR:NF, and Crash 4. There's a clear audience that wants more.
  • PS1 Crash is still the peak of Crash Character Design and has yet to be topped
  • Don't try to 100% Crash 4
  • CTR:NF was gone too soon

TDDolphin

Smash Ace

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
I think I'll be signing off until after I watch the direct tomorrow. No point in getting spoiled so close to the reveal date... Stay safe and be good to one another everyone. Here's hoping our boy makes it.

View attachment 319183
Yeah, I think I am too. Let us pray one last time, that Crash will finally get his time tomorrow 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:

QQS

Smash Lord
Guys, tomorrow Crash joins the Party! My second favorite DLC right now after my Geno doll.

Also, can someone send me the official E3 link? Thanks!

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Okay, so I know I said I was gonna log off until tomorrow, but then I found this on this tweet posted on the Shantae page. This isn't a leak of characters, but it's a very interesting discovery nonetheless! 😳
LastAtari on Twitter: "I guess Smash is ending with their last 2 DLC characters tomorrow at E3. 2 unavailable videos are hidden it seems… https://t.co/Q6wo2SHDZ8" / Twitter
Alright. See you all tomorrow.
There was something like that earlier in the DLC thread but deconfirmed that leak

Top Bottom