• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOL Thank you toasty. In the place of Dracula, I imagine Seb, and then I imagine Seb in a frog suit lamenting his life as a Muppet vampire. I'm going to sleep right now, so I can dream about this.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i was gonna tell him how to do it but he is a silly loser DX

im rewatching all the episodes of pinky and the brain and its amazing NARF

skins

Smash Rookie
Yea it looks like im goin to be back Friday. Down for whaaatever. Also, any of you seen "Ga Rei Zero"? **** is amazing but I ****ing hate japan. Its a great show but why the **** do I have to suddenly see a ****ing toplesss 12 yr old getting washed by her older sister 6 eps into this ****. Theres absolutely no reason for it. Its a super violent show that seems to be a giant flashback with a couple of chicks running around with samurai swords. Zero panty shots, but THAT out of ****ing nowhere. God its just like elven lied minus that beginning ****. ("all fours" for anyone who gets that awful reference)

Those creators should be in jail. God ****it Japan

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I honestly can't remember which episode that happens. It was such a long time ago since I've watched Elfen Lied.

Edit: OOOOOOOO the Mayu!!!! ****, that was upsetting...animes I don't think I will ever rewatch are like Elfen Lied and School Days.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh god SCHOOL DAYS there's another ****ty anime. I hated that ****ing show except for the oh so amazing ending ^_^ and you can guess from that that I despised the main character the most LOOL

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOL Why does Bmore differ so much from you, thumbs? We like, all ****ing love Elfen Lied. All being me, Hat, Frozen. And School Days is in my top ten favorite anime because of the ending.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Dude, I ****ing loved School Days. I ****ing LOVE Kotonoha. She is the only yandere I actually like.

I would be on the edge of my seat every episode because I could see the trainwreck slowly develop, and I kept praying it didn't follow the game ending I didn't want.

I definitely like the anime ending over the manga.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL Why does Bmore differ so much from you, thumbs? We like, all ****ing love Elfen Lied. All being me, Hat, Frozen. And School Days is in my top ten favorite anime because of the ending.
Dude, I ****ing loved School Days. I ****ing LOVE Kotonoha. She is the only yandere I actually like.

I would be on the edge of my seat every episode because I could see the trainwreck slowly develop, and I kept praying it didn't follow the game ending I didn't want.

I definitely like the anime ending over the manga.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES the ENDING of School Days is great! BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST?!?!!?

The entire show was a ****ing mess of stupid *** twists and awful characters and unrealistic situations. The main character is the biggest douche ******* in all anime (which is why the ending rocked LOL) and for him to sleep with EVERY SINGLE chick in his class (some whose age I definitely question, ****ing Japan and their lolis) is just unbelievably stupid.

Not to mention that one chick goes completely insane at the end FOR VIRTUALLY NO REASON AT ALL

and Btree why the **** do you love Elfen Lied, it was all maudlin garbage mixed with gratuitous violence with absolutely no message at all. It was just gruesome killing with a pathetic storyline.

Aside from the unexpected and intense first episode, the show is just boring and unneccessary (with maybe a few great jokes here and there with one or two cool characters).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You and I both know the "all fours" scene destroyed any good moments the show had up to that point.

If you disagree then you are ****ing sick and should seek help immediately.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES the ENDING of School Days is great! BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST?!?!!?

The entire show was a ****ing mess of stupid *** twists and awful characters and unrealistic situations. The main character is the biggest douche ******* in all anime (which is why the ending rocked LOL) and for him to sleep with EVERY SINGLE chick in his class (some whose age I definitely question, ****ing Japan and their lolis) is just unbelievably stupid.

Not to mention that one chick goes completely insane at the end FOR VIRTUALLY NO REASON AT ALL

and Btree why the **** do you love Elfen Lied, it was all maudlin garbage mixed with gratuitous violence with absolutely no message at all. It was just gruesome killing with a pathetic storyline.

Aside from the unexpected and intense first episode, the show is just boring and unneccessary (with maybe a few great jokes here and there with one or two cool characters).
Lol **** you thumbs! My poor sweet Kontonha was put through so much emotional stress! That is why she went crazy!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=1082853&postcount=14
^ Never Knows, Ya Know?

Yeah, Elfen Lied wasn't THAT great, but I enjoyed it for the most part.

Elfen Laid was much better.
ROFLMFAO!!!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Elven lied had moments that made it worth it. God, why the **** cant the japanese just tell a good story. Is it just limited to ****ing BERSERK?
You and I both know the "all fours" scene destroyed any good moments the show had up to that point.

If you disagree then you are ****ing sick and should seek help immediately.
Actual footage from this heated debate!

The passion!

skins

Smash Rookie
Barfoot is one of the country's last living World War II veterans who received the Medal of Honor. He also served in the Korean War and the Vietnam War and earned a Purple Heart. In WWII, Barfoot showed his mettle in Carano, Italy, where he single-handedly destroyed a set of German machine gun nests, killed eight enemy soldiers, took 17 prisoners and stared down a tank before destroying it and killing its crew — all in a single day. Exhausted by his herculean efforts, he still managed to move two of his wounded men 1,700 yards to safety.

"Sgt. Barfoot's extraordinary heroism, demonstration of magnificent valor, and aggressive determination in the face of pointblank fire are a perpetual inspiration to his fellow soldiers," reads the official citation for his Medal of Honor.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/article/POLEGAT02_20091202-091201/309031/P0/

Says he cant fly the flag on a flagpole... wtf

Ghostype

Smash Champion

I like Elfen Lied, and for anime the majority of shows are hit or miss. What is a miss for you is a hit for most people I talk to about Elfen Lied, however. There's no point in debating the merits or the detracting factors of a show, cause it really comes down to a person's preferences. I stopped even discussing anime series with people beyond whether I like or don't like it a while ago. Ultimately leads nowhere. :D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I like Elfen Lied, and for anime the majority of shows are hit or miss. What is a miss for you is a hit for most people I talk to about Elfen Lied, however. There's no point in debating the merits or the detracting factors of a show, cause it really comes down to a person's preferences. I stopped even discussing anime series with people beyond whether I like or don't like it a while ago. Ultimately leads nowhere. :D
True, at least we both love Haruhi :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I LOLED seeing this
\

I thought all those times I drove wtih seb and mike talking about Dark Knight and ish

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Is school days the one where the guy gets stabbed at the end and just kinda waits for death for several hours instead of pullin out a cell phone or something?

School days was so predictable....

Ghostype

Smash Champion
True, at least we both love Haruhi :D
Now I have a Haruhi pin for my shirt as well!

Is school days the one where the guy gets stabbed at the end and just kinda waits for death for several hours instead of pullin out a cell phone or something?

School days was so predictable....
Stabbed? I wish that were all that happened....>_>

Nezorf

Smash Rookie
Sup guys, nezorF here. I hate sports. I think all sports are stupid, and people who play them are dumb. Except for Soccer. Soccer is a great sport, and people who play it have excellent taste. Those who play baseball on the other hand are stupid, and there's something wrong with them. They wouldn't know a good sport if they saw it, ya know, not that sports are cool anyway. Oh and they're sick.

Aside from the unexpected and intense first inning, baseball is just a boring sport (with maybe a few good homeruns here and there with one or two players) and everyone who likes it is wrong.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
There was more? ._. dang I just skipped around so I guess I missed something.
Kotonoha cuts his head off.

And then kills Sekai and cuts her open to see if she is really pregnant or not.

That's yandere for ya.

I actually felt horrible as Makoto was dying because he started crying and had flashback of the good times. I prayed to God for the nice Kotonoha ending. I was disappointed.

EVERYONE WATCH TORADORA!!!!!

Nezorf

Smash Rookie
No, you're wrong. And I don't need facts to support my opinions, in fact, my opinions are fact.

Top Bottom