• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Kermie-Chan is becoming a woman...im so turned on. mmmm a little girl become a woman...what a sexy thing.

Lobos

Smash Master
I found a pic of seb and phil http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:F1hYCtmfcyrk5M:http://www.thedailyreel.com/videos/bro-****-a-newsline-investigative-report/image

skins

Smash Rookie
...."He suggested that the film, which depicts people wanting to eat aliens to gain the superhuman powers, should not be taken too literally."

"It's a story, you know," he said. "It's not like Nigerians do eat aliens. Aliens don't even exist in the first place."

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO TOM

Don't you mean... 5YEN 5YEN 5YEN!?!?!?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

...."He suggested that the film, which depicts people wanting to eat aliens to gain the superhuman powers, should not be taken too literally."

"It's a story, you know," he said. "It's not like Nigerians do eat aliens. Aliens don't even exist in the first place."
Who the **** said that

Reioumu

Smash Lord
yo, rei i got your text :o

so it's $12.99 for memory card.. ? D: i didn't expect memory card to be over $10 :/ ...but owell
Yeah. Used standard PS2 memory card = $12.99 at Gamestop. The price sticker is still on it, but it's ready to be used for your PS2

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
shinku ive been talking to scar and his car is empty from phili... would u wanna drive to philly then go with scar from there? avoids ****ty nj driving, LOL

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah from baltimore its like 100 miles i think, not sure how far from bmore you are tho

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I dont think i'm gonna be able to... i have to close friday night (2 AM) and work at 11 AM sunday so.... T.T

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i would be down but i saw you prob wana get housing which means leaving friday night... i could get off work sunday..but not friday...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
If we could leave early saturday and come back late saturday or on sunday... i'd be so down. i'd prob pay for like all the gas to get to scars as long as i got a good teammate for the tourney!! XD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I haven't decided if I'm going yet. I'd have to leave after work on Friday night if I went.

Also, does anyone hate Jamie Gold as much as me? I was talking with Snakeee about him being the worst player in poker history and I'm wondering if any of you guys have an opinion on the matter.

skins

Smash Rookie
[marching to battle]
Z: So, these... these termites, they're... they're, they're... these guys aren't going to put up much of a fight, right? I mean, we're talking about pushovers, right?
Barbatus: Not really, kid. They're five times our size and spit acid from their foreheads.

Top Bottom