• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I gotta work till 4, if you could it after that then I'd be good. if you can 443-627-1097

edit: oh **** I don't have melee >_<

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'm liking the new servers. I may surf smashboards a bit more now just for the heck of it.

Ron, Super Dimensional Fortress (SDF) Macross is a must see if you're going to watch anything Macross. I have the entire show on my HDD right now. If you could supply me with 2 DVD-R discs, then I could burn the entire thing for you. Add in 2 more discs and I'll burn Macross Frontier for you. Keep in mind, though, that you need a fairly nice pc to run Macross Frontier at 720p. My laptop fails at 1.4 GHz Pentium M, but my desktop handles it nicely at 2.565 GHz Athlon 64. I also have every other Macross show ever made :p Anyway, Macross is one of the few shows I'll spend time promoting. Feel free to purge me of all my Macross.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm liking the new servers. I may surf smashboards a bit more now just for the heck of it.

Ron, Super Dimensional Fortress (SDF) Macross is a must see if you're going to watch anything Macross. I have the entire show on my HDD right now. If you could supply me with 2 DVD-R discs, then I could burn the entire thing for you. Add in 2 more discs and I'll burn Macross Frontier for you. Keep in mind, though, that you need a fairly nice pc to run Macross Frontier at 720p. My laptop fails at 1.4 GHz Pentium M, but my desktop handles it nicely at 2.565 GHz Athlon 64. I also have every other Macross show ever made :p Anyway, Macross is one of the few shows I'll spend time promoting. Feel free to purge me of all my Macross.
Next time I see you then, I'll give you four discs sir, cause that would be sweet if you could load me up.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
i'm considering a smashfest this saturday.

which one of you *****s is gonna come?
Holy ****, the piano store. I'll MM people in Q-Bert.

Though B-Tree... I should smack you for not seeing enough Macross... I've seen all of them, and currently watching Frontier...
-Rei

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dan - Okay sir, I'll be there tomorrow around five to give you the discs. Thanks.

Jay - Wassup! Long time no see, been playing Brawl?

Blue - I remember you, you're G-reg's brother, TDFX right?!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You watch the movie and OVA too? **** was epic, can't wait for new season.

If you want seinen: Monster (if you haven't watched it yet), it's like seventy episodes and has a very good story.

If you want ****ed up shoujo: H20: Footprints in the Sand, it's I think twelve episodes.

And if you haven't checked it out yet, I still recommend Kenichi (fifty something episodes, Martial Arts/Comedy), and Bokurano (psychological, mech, drama, etc). There's a few.

Hey Bmore who do you play in Brawl? I'll change the first page (finally).

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol Dude Frozen you quit forever ago, remember the **** with Blues?

I third Berserk.

Phil - most ongoing manga release monthly...

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah Blue I remember you, I know you're not TDFX. lol I've never played Mario Kart. >_>

Phil - I'll change it then sir.

blargh *gives up on leaving house anymore* I'll give you the discs someday Dan. >__>

Repryx

Smash Champion
Im so pissed I been in
Bmore for months and I havent seen a one of u guys...ive seen ppl get shot (the councilman) ppl get robbed (random kids on campus) and nobody checked on me....some hospiitality....anyway Im trying to find transports so I can come play with u guys at some point in life

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we need to play.

Jared - EE can probably provide you with a detailed list, so wait for him to post.

Top Bottom