• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
the best series ive ever seen is def babylon 5...and im not even into all the ****...but anyways can anyone make it over early today?

Frozen

Smash Lord
bring it on emo boy!
I bet I could beat Nelo in an Emo match.

And lol @ Btree getting everyone who plays this game to watch Elfen. Good **** man.

And I will check out Monster.....are you streaming it on the internet right now or what? Cause if you're box setting it let me borrow it when you're done O.o

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo - Dude...if you want some anime mind****s besides Elfen I can find them. I have another one I'm watching that could top Elfen as well, though Elfen is the better series. :D

Frozen - I don't have the boxset, I don't think it's out here yet. I downloaded all the episodes onto my laptop (all 74). I'm telling you....if you have the patience, this series will definitely surprise you. So many twists and turns in this story because of one event and person.

I think if you even just see the first episode you'll be like "Wow, I have to see the rest". Just based on the story I'd have to regrettably put this above Elfen Lied. I actually wanna buy the manga and entire series now. o.o

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
surgery on the 20th so 8 weeks after im free pretty much every day and im lookin at havin the big tourny the end of the 8 weeks
so fellow scuttlemores get ur ***** over here and practice with me

and have u guys seen Akira? or Ninja Scroll? or any of the Miyazaki films?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
DK - I've probably watched every Miyazaki film, they're all entirely too good. And Ninja Scroll, and Akira was one of my first anime (that would be over ten years ago probably).

Have you read the Akira manga? I plan on getting it. It's supposed to be an amazing 2,000 pages. Apparently the movie would only make up about 25% of what lies in the manga.

Hearts - You can use bit torrent for anything I've listed. But I don't use it. I go to a certain anime website for all my stuff. They've got anime, manga downloads, and OSTs. You want the link?

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
Slik, I got Azureus, I just kinda use it exclusively for music. I didn't realize you could get lots of anime (like, whole seasons) from torrents.

Btree, PM me that link if you don't mind.

Am I gonna see any of you guys at Chu's tomorrow?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Which anime is better than Elfen Lied that you are referring to, Btree?

btw, Elfen Lied was my first true anime. It must have been good, since I've wasted thousands of hours watching even more anime. :D

Supposedly FC and OC3 went down. I saw a couple vids on youtube. Anything really groundbreaking happen at any of them? Is it just a reaffirmation that east coast now completely dominates the west? How badly did Ken get his *** whooped? Did any internationals come and get owned? Bombsoldier, for instance?

;)

Ghostype

Smash Champion

btw, Elfen Lied was my first true anime. It must have been good, since I've wasted thousands of hours watching even more anime. :D

Supposedly FC and OC3 went down. I saw a couple vids on youtube. Anything really groundbreaking happen at any of them? Is it just a reaffirmation that east coast now completely dominates the west? How badly did Ken get his *** whooped? Did any internationals come and get owned? Bombsoldier, for instance?

;)
Just a reaffirmation that east now completely dominates the west.

FC

1. M2K
2, PC Chris
3. I forgot >_>

OC3

1. PC Chris
2. M2K
3. ChuDat
4. Ken

And Bomsolider got 17th I think, lost to a good amount of people throughout OC3 I believe.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

;)
Hmm, well, Ken took a game off m2k which I can say was rather unexpected.

Bombsoldier beat NoobKing and Bob$ in brackets, both 2-1. He lost to Drephen 1-2, and Forward 0-2.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
We're going to have a poll on which one of us looks more emo then at C3.

If I have to wear eyeliner to win....i'll do it. You're going down, fool. :(/QUOTE]

i win...

DK - I've probably watched every Miyazaki film, they're all entirely too good. And Ninja Scroll, and Akira was one of my first anime (that would be over ten years ago probably).

Have you read the Akira manga? I plan on getting it. It's supposed to be an amazing 2,000 pages. Apparently the movie would only make up about 25% of what lies in the manga.

Hearts - You can use bit torrent for anything I've listed. But I don't use it. I go to a certain anime website for all my stuff. They've got anime, manga downloads, and OSTs. You want the link?
thats awesome...when r we watching some miyazaki??

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
ROFL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

and Slik, when the F*** did you turn 20?!?!?!?!?!?! I thought you were my age.

and WHEN THE F*** DID DK TURN 21?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?
ive been 20 for a long time. im a junior in college. and DK...well hes getting married so hes obviously not your age. enjoy ur youth. the real world sux

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
ive been 20 for a long time. im a junior in college. and DK...well hes getting married so hes obviously not your age. enjoy ur youth. the real world sux
AMEN to that...lol so who else is 21 or above im tryin to go to a bar sometime
edit: i can see it now...*sitting at a bar with HOVA*

us - "have u seen that new brawl ****!? pokemon trainer thats crazy!"

random dude - "wtf r they talking about? ...that sounds gay...wtf is wavedash?"

im2emo4myshrt

Smash Apprentice
me and my friend are really looking for some ppl to play smash with becuz we suck and havent played anyone in forever (besides ourselves). and yeah we are kind of desperate for some ppl to play (even though we'd probably get owned by most ppl around here).

im2emo4myshrt

Smash Apprentice
my house is no good for having smash, what about the umbc game room, is that like open and stuff? im free everday this week cept sat and sun, so wat ever works for you i guess.

Top Bottom