• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well you saved the thread, but that doesn't make Elfen Lied not our mascot.

Edit: Hey WoZ you should probably ban Nightmare KoRn Kid since he's been known to use DOSV's name, and that was most definitely him spamming just now.

TAK$

Smash Ace
Well you saved the thread, but that doesn't make Elfen Lied not our mascot.

Edit: Hey WoZ you should probably ban Nightmare KoRn Kid since he's been known to use DOSV's name, and that was most definitely him spamming just now.
this is true

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
i dunno frozen, you seem to care quite a bit

lol.... 'keep your comments to yourself' ..... why do people always say **** like that

what if i don't, what the *** are you gonna do??

people don't respect your skill for a very good reason, stop crying about it and get better

...... or you can just keep telling yourself that you're good and keep losing to Yo and Nacker in tourney
:(:(:(
I honestly just burst into laughing after reading that but yea :(:( for hova thinking i suck

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
:(:(:(
I honestly just burst into laughing after reading that but yea :(:( for hova thinking i suck
man, u do suck. i suck too tho. if ur not making a profit of tournaments or placing high consistently, u suck. time for everyone to step it up and not suck anymore. seriously tho, love TA, but im tired of seeing them win all the money so lets lets win **** people. as of now, i declare myself an honorary member of scuttlemore. i have watched elfen lied. that **** was gay

hova

Smash Champion
I don't know if slik was being sarcastic, but that's pretty much how I feel about the situation

There are too many people better than me at this game for me to consider myself good by any means and me not considering myself to be good makes me automatically consider anyone I can beat consistently to not be good either

I dont' know why people think they should be considered good ( or not that bad ) when they can't even make it out of pools at a tourney

If you're not top 15 or so in your region then that probably means there are plenty of smashers in the country who are around the same skill level as you. And being average does not equate to being good in my mind; I never should up to school hoping to get C's on my report card

ya'll can take it how you want, but i'll never be satisfied being the best in bmore unless that comes with being the best period

slikvik

Smash Master
I don't know if slik was being sarcastic, but that's pretty much how I feel about the situation
nah, i wasnt being sarcastic. the past 2 C3s were pretty disappointing for me personally. First, not making it out of pools and in the second one, only winning one match in brackets. altho C3 is stacked competitively , i cant really complain about it. only thing to do is get better

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
y dont we all stop worrying about skill levels and lets just get up and play together and have fun? ill find out later today wut my schedule will pretty much be this week and next and ill post back up...but i do have 5 tvs now and 2 big *** couches (one pulls out to a queen size bed) and im officially having my surgery soon so i def want people comin over soon to smash...so check back 2nite if u wanna see when u all can come over and smash

man, u do suck. i suck too tho. if ur not making a profit of tournaments or placing high consistently, u suck. time for everyone to step it up and not suck anymore. seriously tho, love TA, but im tired of seeing them win all the money so lets lets win **** people. as of now, i declare myself an honorary member of scuttlemore. i have watched elfen lied. that **** was gay
hellz yeah dude we all need to step up our game and i think EVERYONE is improving drastically and we will be number one city of best players if we keep this **** up...good **** everyone ive seen nothing but improvement...

oh and check out my new 1vs1 vids from this weekend...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=shaunfrene

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Hova has a good view on life. That's why he's Hova.
Aye. I'm personally trying to take Smash to the next level. It seems I hit a wall back in May. Stepping it up seems to apply in more areas of my life than just Smash though - striving for perfection in piano, reaching 1dan in Go (don't ask), getting A's in Comp Sci classes where I'd normally get a B - just to name a few areas.

However, it's time to relax for 5 days while I'm on vacation in West Virginia!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC - teach me Go.

Edit: slikvik - Lol....that's very true. That's why I try to make an effort to not talk about being good. I think I've said it before, that if you don't make top five at a tournament, you don't have a lot of bragging rights. But I think you can call yourself good if you sat through Elfen Lied.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Slik, how's your ride situation?

If you could make it down to my house i'd like to get some games in with you, or maybe I could come wherever you live....whatever works.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
y dont we all stop worrying about skill levels and lets just get up and play together and have fun? ill find out later today wut my schedule will pretty much be this week and next and ill post back up...but i do have 5 tvs now and 2 big *** couches (one pulls out to a queen size bed) and im officially having my surgery soon so i def want people comin over soon to smash...so check back 2nite if u wanna see when u all can come over and smash

hellz yeah dude we all need to step up our game and i think EVERYONE is improving drastically and we will be number one city of best players if we keep this **** up...good **** everyone ive seen nothing but improvement...

Good **** on the contradiction in that post.

slikvik

Smash Master
Slik, how's your ride situation?

If you could make it down to my house i'd like to get some games in with you, or maybe I could come wherever you live....whatever works.
Btree, elfen lied is quite possibly the most disturbing **** ever created

frozen. my ride situation sux. i dont have a car. the main thing holdin me back right now is lack of competition. im currently trying to buy a car dirt cheap so if u know someone...pm me about making it down to my house. im not sure how far ur willing to travel tho. i live in hyattsville, MD. near college park.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah, hes almost as good as you are at pretending you dont talk **** and hype up your own skill all the **** time offline, good ****.
I don't, i'm quite a modest gentlemen. ;)

btw, **** you

Slik- that's cool, I might come up there and smash with you sometime....I have a few friends at college park.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
yeah if anyone wants to come over 2maro its cool with me but everyones gotta leave at 4 so it would be an early night thus y i was saying this week prolly wont work...but if u get here at like 12 or something that leaves plenty of time...

Nelo

Smash Apprentice

There are too many people better than me at this game for me to consider myself good by any means and me not considering myself to be good makes me automatically consider anyone I can beat consistently to not be good either

I dont' know why people think they should be considered good ( or not that bad ) when they can't even make it out of pools at a tourney

If you're not top 15 or so in your region then that probably means there are plenty of smashers in the country who are around the same skill level as you. And being average does not equate to being good in my mind; I never should up to school hoping to get C's on my report card

ya'll can take it how you want, but i'll never be satisfied being the best in bmore unless that comes with being the best period
Hova is amazing. Good **** stepping it up.

Edit:: Also, anyone coming to C3, mm?

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'll take a $5 dollar MM if you want to, Nelo.

EE, how about throwing that 20 dollar MM my way?

Btree- I've never head of Monster....if it is in fact more of a mind-**** than Elfen I guess i'll check it out. In terms of pudding pops, how would you rate it?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Frozen - I would give it the entire pudding pop franchise. It's about seventy-four episodes, and I'm only halfway through...this story is one of the best I've seen in an anime. It moves slowly but there's a lot to cover, the pacing is perfect. The further along in the series you get, the deeper it becomes.

Top Bottom