• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
well im 21 and one day ill get drunk with dk. white russians are very good :chuckle:
hellz yeah dude and next time u come down i gots me a leather queen size pull out couch bed so there will actually be awesome sleeping space (not to say the other couch isnt pimp comfy)

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
One more day - Baltimore, here I come!

Appletree, I'm going to raid your house and train my marth vs fox matchup, some marth vs falco, then my falco and fox. Maybe we could record some? I'll post here once I find out my work schedule. I plan to take my mountain bike to college again.

Also, I talked to Husband last night and he is currently in Elkridge 5 mins from UMBC. He also has to dodge around a work schedule, however. It wouldn't be a bad idea if we got some Husband training.

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Baltimore! Remember me? No? Oh well.

I'm back in town next week, starting Monday(?), and am lazy and don't feel like reading, so when and where is smash being held now? I dare say I've gotten a bit better, so it'll be good to test my wings on the Baltimore smashers again.

-Kazman-

Smash Journeyman
wheres Tru=? wheres ChozenOne? wheres c-mart? foun
Baltimore! Remember me? No? Oh well.

I'm back in town next week, starting Monday(?), and am lazy and don't feel like reading, so when and where is smash being held now? I dare say I've gotten a bit better, so it'll be good to test my wings on the Baltimore smashers again.
I remember you, I dont know where the smash be at, DK Smash always like wants new people to play o.o

Also, I talked to Husband last night and he is currently in Elkridge 5 mins from UMBC. He also has to dodge around a work schedule, however. It wouldn't be a bad idea if we got some Husband training.

*Next time on Datelines: To Catch a Predator*

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Kitsune - I gotta watch Claymore...I been meaning to for a while but I wanted to finish Monster and Tenjo.

UMBC - When you get back I'll come to you man, because they sell good burgers down there. And we can record. Me and Hat have been doing a ****load of Fox/Falco vs Marth so I'll practice that with you as well.

Hyrulean - I wouldn't forget you, come to UMBC sometime?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Kitsune - I gotta watch Claymore...I been meaning to for a while but I wanted to finish Monster and Tenjo.

UMBC - When you get back I'll come to you man, because they sell good burgers down there. And we can record. Me and Hat have been doing a ****load of Fox/Falco vs Marth so I'll practice that with you as well.

Hyrulean - I wouldn't forget you, come to UMBC sometime?
Have you watched Black Cat. I just started it. looks pretty good

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Black Cats really awesome, I highly suggest it.

Where is UMBC in Baltimore anyway? Anywhere near Hopkins? I don't think it is, but that would be convenient. I know I've seen it before, but no clue where.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I have something to calm everyone down and make you happy, because after you watch this you will all be speechless (cept for the gay pplz!).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU best song/video ever made.
LMAO!! i dont even wanna know how u found this...

but yeah sry gys ive been so busy lately...my surgery keeps getting postponed but does anyone wanna come over tuesday and smash?

TAK$

Smash Ace
HeyitsYo needs 2 noe wat Anime 2 watch next >.>
well, if you need an anime that gives you a constant boner for all 12 episodes, then ikki tousen.

suspenceful(sp?) anime, ummmm....... death note. .hack//roots, possibly .hack//sign if you havent seen that yet.

badass action stuff, berserk, claymore, samurai deeper kyo, trigun, s-CRY-ed.

romance kinda stuff if you're interested in that, love hina, loveless.

these are all just kinda off the top of my head, pretty much anything i could think of for the first 10 seconds of my thought process. i know a good 200ish more anime but that would take too long to type out lolz. if you wanna know more though just ask.

TAK$

Smash Ace
this is for yo/kitsune

ugh i accidently closed my box as i had about 150 animes typed out, and i only saved some, so anyway, here you guys go.

If you're into manga, dl/read kami kaze, it's made by the same dude who made riot.

ummm anime instead of manga, well my all time favs are in no order: Kare Kano, Trigun, Ah! my goddess, Claymore, gantz, lucky star, initial d, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Monster.

other good stuff: love hina, my-hime, my-otome, rave master, samurai deeper kyo, hikaru no go, chobits, fruits basket, busou renkin, burst angel, desert punk, utena, .hack// everything except for legend of the twilight, berserk, avenger, angel sanctuary, ai yori aoshi, angelic layer, air gear, macross, Neon Genesis Evangelion, ninja scroll, paranoia agent, gunslinger girl, rave master, samurai 7, samurai champloo, trinity blood, twelve kingdoms, ghost in the shell, getbackers, full metal panic, gate keepers, s-CRY-ed, ergo proxy, excel saga, death note, negima!?(not to be confused with the manga), blue gender, the akira movies, Kurau: Phantom Memor, Outlaw Star, Shin(new) Getter Robo, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, infinite Ryvius, saiyuki, Gad Guard, Madlax (have to take your time watching this one), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Karin, Shakugan No SHANA.

and I'm leaving out the obvious stuff here that people have seen all the time like, cowboy beebop, gundam wing, big o,dbz, etc.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Black Cats really awesome, I highly suggest it.

Where is UMBC in Baltimore anyway? Anywhere near Hopkins? I don't think it is, but that would be convenient. I know I've seen it before, but no clue where.
Basically UMBC is really close to Catonsville, it's something over a mile past my house, and the number 35 bus (which is by the lightrail), goes straight to UMBC.

slik - I know about Black Cat, but haven't watched it yet. I wanna finish all the things I'm currently following before I start that and Claymore. When I finish Lovely Complex and Tenjo Tenge, I'll probably download those two.

Tak - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is amazing. You may suck with Ice Climbers but at least you watch some good anime. >_>

Edit: Bluesmore!

TAK$

Smash Ace
Basically UMBC is really close to Catonsville, it's something over a mile past my house, and the number 35 bus (which is by the lightrail), goes straight to UMBC.

slik - I know about Black Cat, but haven't watched it yet. I wanna finish all the things I'm currently following before I start that and Claymore. When I finish Lovely Complex and Tenjo Tenge, I'll probably download those two.

Tak - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is amazing. You may suck with Ice Climbers but at least you watch some good anime. >_>
I take that as the best compliment ever! instead of training my ****ty IC's i watch anime, it all evens out lolz!

i think ima main marth now or something too.

Top Bottom