• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
So.. yeah.. I'm in Colorado. I wanna go to the Catonsville fest. Someone come pick me up. I will provide gas money. 1122 Wooten rd. Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915. MapQuest that shiz. Seriously though, I might not come back to MD.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Ron and Frozen enjoying the sig I see, glad my effort was not wasted, excellent.

DK ~ I had fun smashing with you, I saw the improvement =)
hellz yeah man it was great! first really goods shiek i`ve played a lot! keep usin her cheapass lol (**** ape-tamer...)

Good ****, if you get time just show me the basics at UMBC or on KGS, you choose. Like you I became interested in Go through Hikaru no Go, I just didn't do anything about it. >_> I should also finish watching the series.

Tin - Hey!
go to www.newchallenger.net thats my friends website its got everything you'll need to know about any fighting game...and if it doesnt just ask him...he'll know

So.. yeah.. I'm in Colorado. I wanna go to the Catonsville fest. Someone come pick me up. I will provide gas money. 1122 Wooten rd. Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915. MapQuest that shiz. Seriously though, I might not come back to MD.

dude u better bring ur *** back here!! and i wanna go to hats too!

edit: and i just had my surgery yesterday and it looks like im out for 8 weeks and getting paid $250/week to play smash and wow and hang out with peeps lol!!

Shinku

Smash Champion
i have a personal grudge against the guy from new challenger cuz one time he hosted a tourney at my school and there was suppose to be smash. instead they had a burnout 3 tournament and a tekken 5 tournament. they didnt have enough time for anything else cuz tekken took up the f***** day on one freaking projector and decided to cancel smash and suggest a a capcom fighter. i was very very pissed at him. i think it was charles dk. yeah him. this was a long time ago but still. Smash needs more recognition in the 2d fighter world dammit.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

Lol so you might just live in CO? My uncle lives in CO Springs. =)

Colorado has a cool smash scene. MeleeMarth, El Lovo, and a few others.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks Dan, I went to the website and downloaded it, and I'll be doing a little reading before I actually play; I may try it by Sat. I wanna at least remember terms and such before I play at all. >_>

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Thanks Dan, I went to the website and downloaded it, and I'll be doing a little reading before I actually play; I may try it by Sat. I wanna at least remember terms and such before I play at all. >_>
Cool. By the way, I can Smash today if you'd like. I have to work from 1-6am though, so I have to be back for that. I can bike to your house if that's more convenient. I want to record some, though I haven't played for at least a month, so maybe that's not a good idea :)

My room # is 443-612-0716 if you want to call me. My AIM is UMBC SS

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Sorry mangs, can't today. What're you doing tomorrow? Cause if you if have free time around 4:30, I can come Smash with you. And make sure you go to the Catonsville tournament Saturday.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Sorry mangs, can't today. What're you doing tomorrow? Cause if you if have free time around 4:30, I can come Smash with you. And make sure you go to the Catonsville tournament Saturday.
That's cool. Smash tomorrow works well with my schedule. Here's what I'm doing:

Friday morning 1am-6am work.
Saturday morning 6am-9am work, then 12pm-4pm work.
Sunday 12am-3am work, then 2pm-4pm work.

Everything in between that is either sleep time, eat time, or time to play Smash. When is the Catonsville tourney? 6pm till midnight or so? I probably won't join the tourney, but I'll at least try to make it there.

What you should do is tell me when you expect to get to UMBC, and I'll stay in my room chilling around that time. Then you call me and I'll go meet you at the bus stop (it's near my dorm this semester). Just bring some sort of ID and we'll smash in my dorm for a while. I have 2 VHS cassettes to fill with Smash vids. The game room is open, of course, but my vcr is hooked up in my room, so unless I'm hosting a smash tournament I don't want to lug it anywhere.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dan - tomorrow I'll be off at 4PM, but I should be down there by 5PM man. Because I gotta get home and shower, and get on the bus. But yeah I'd say head to the stop at 5PM and not before just in case.

And the Catonsville tournament is this Saturday, 4:30PM until midnight exactly I believe.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Dan - tomorrow I'll be off at 4PM, but I should be down there by 5PM man. Because I gotta get home and shower, and get on the bus. But yeah I'd say head to the stop at 5PM and not before just in case.

And the Catonsville tournament is this Saturday, 4:30PM until midnight exactly I believe.
Cool, I'm planning on smashing tomorrow night then.

I will be at Catonsville for at least part of the time.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right I'll be there by the time I said, call my cell at 443-627-1097 if you gotta reach me before then.

Kazman - Smash w/Hova or come to UMBC?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
i have a personal grudge against the guy from new challenger cuz one time he hosted a tourney at my school and there was suppose to be smash. instead they had a burnout 3 tournament and a tekken 5 tournament. they didnt have enough time for anything else cuz tekken took up the f***** day on one freaking projector and decided to cancel smash and suggest a a capcom fighter. i was very very pissed at him. i think it was charles dk. yeah him. this was a long time ago but still. Smash needs more recognition in the 2d fighter world dammit.
haha yeah dude it is charles!! dude dont worry i remember him telling me and my friend matt about that and we reemed him out about canceling smash...we're gettin him much more into the game and showing him the greatness of it so dont be mad at him anymore lol...

who wants to come smash here next week? i got 5 tvs

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
**** guys that fest was a lot of fun!! everyone here is gettin so much better if we keep this up we'll be up there with TA sooner than we think! so wut would our crew line-up be? haha

Frozen

Smash Lord
I just finished off those potatoes.....had some attractive womens drive me around catonsville as I threw them at people/objects

A lot of them had sharpie hand-written messages on them.....

"You should have ducked".....nailed some dude with that one
"you should cut your grass".....threw that in someone's yard
"You've got mail!".....stuck in a mailbox
"Clean out yo truck fool"....threw it in a pick up truck
"This potato will self-destruct in 3.....2...."......threw that one on a sidewalk.

Oh immaturity....good times, good times.

**** ****it, I need some more potatoes.

Bowsertree?!?!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I just finished off those potatoes.....had some attractive womens drive me around catonsville as I threw them at people/objects

A lot of them had sharpie hand-written messages on them.....

"You should have ducked".....nailed some dude with that one
"you should cut your grass".....threw that in someone's yard
"You've got mail!".....stuck in a mailbox
"Clean out yo truck fool"....threw it in a pick up truck
"This potato will self-destruct in 3.....2...."......threw that one on a sidewalk.

Oh immaturity....good times, good times.

**** ****it, I need some more potatoes.

Bowsertree?!?!

LMAO!!! i like the "you should have ducked" and "cut ur grass" ones thebest...lol

Alright. I work 4-6pm on Tuesday, so you'll have to arrive around 6pm instead of 5pm.
u have the wierdest work schedules...

Top Bottom