• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
yeah so when he gets banned from this one...he'll have a backup lol

haha so when r we smashin?
Come to UMBC this Saturday or Sunday or Friday. I have my recording equipment working at this moment, so maybe if we get some good matches I'll throw them on-line.

Appletree, when you get to UMBC today go to the game room. When you get to the game room, ask the guy there how to get to the Student Orgs (Organizations) room. He'll say it's right down the hall to the right when exiting the game room. You could also ask the staff person how to get to the Go Club meeting.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Hmm....college takes more time than I thought.

It's not like high school....you actually have to study =X

So like....who wants to smash? I'm free most days by like, 3.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Kitsune - I've heard the name....what's it about? >_>

Kaz - lol it's recorded so you'll get to see it online hopefully.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll put our matches on-line. They may have some fluctuations occasionally; I think I need a TV Tuner to keep the recording smooth. I watched all the matches over again last night.

I feel reluctant to put the marth vs samus matches on-line tho lol :p I'll just say it right here: Ron 1 stocked me then 3 stocked me. It appears that I need to work on that match-up once again.

I'll upload them to my pc soon, then I'll have to edit the long clip and of course put them on-line. I'm estimating one week till they're all on-line.

The Newb

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll put our matches on-line. They may have some fluctuations occasionally; I think I need a TV Tuner to keep the recording smooth. I watched all the matches over again last night.

I feel reluctant to put the marth vs samus matches on-line tho lol :p I'll just say it right here: Ron 1 stocked me then 3 stocked me. It appears that I need to work on that match-up once again.

I'll upload them to my pc soon, then I'll have to edit the long clip and of course put them on-line. I'm estimating one week till they're all on-line.
I should money match that samus.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

Getting one stocked is nothing to worry about, are you used to winning every match?

Besides, I love posting videos of me getting *****, it's very entertaining.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
who the heck is Kazman?

I only win every game against people at my college. There's no one good left now that Manny, Freakachu and Nicholas graduated/transferred :( However, I finally have a roommate that is willing to play and get owned over and over again. Maybe this is The Scrub that Emblem Lord or Cactuar or whoever said is important to improve. I'm also leveling him up so he can beat everyone else on campus.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
UMBC ~ ... mEE?

Redd ~ oh snap! =0
I figured as much. Get banned too often for your obscenely amazing sigs? ;)

I've found a good method of practicing is having 2 on 1 against me. It's nonstop action, and the only way to play against people in my dorm right now. In fact, I 8 stocked in a 2v1 without losing a life :D

It's a 3 day weekend, so I should get around to uploading all those vids before Tuesday.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks for uploading UMBC, I think I'm on drugs when I use fast fallers. lol Shinku I played two matches with Samus and they were recorded.

Top Bottom