• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

D

Deleted member

hey bmore(silly)haha i wanna play some smash and get beat by you guys MM for everyone?

Repryx

Smash Champion
I'm a musician, I'm playing at a family center, part of the Student Outreach program at school. Its a way for students to get out and play, and at the same time get out and impact the community (in a good way). It's a good program, and a good time.
Frickin awesome...

Tru=- Stop it

Ghostype

Smash Champion
*pound* @ outreach. I will see you on the 17th.

Frozen - should I go to that McDonalds Friday to meet?

Edit - Hat that would be splendid, if you could do that I'd be down tomorrow.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
thats a little extreme dont you think man, honestly, I thought you'd say like 70 or 80 -___-

errrr well I see how it is now... eh can I give u half now then pay u the rest after I get my next check? already have to pay my parnets back some cash too

Frozen

Smash Lord
I only have room for you or Btree man....and right now I think i'm taking Btree.

Come to UMBC tomorrow and convince me otherwise, i'll be there at 7:00

Bowsertree- lol you haven't checked your myspace once since you made it, have you?

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
this is very depressing since I got an out of state team mate =/

if I give u more money then Boss and Korn then just dump one of those ***s, *****' cant stand those 2 now

I'll be at UMBC then =\

HAT

Smash Ace
so uh.. attention to all supposedly riding in frozen's car-

i have a hunch frozen doesn't have any intention of going to CT. so.. you should find another ride. not sure what else to say.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Because he checks my myspace and facebook.

I do intend to go, however i'm considering my possibilities, and not having 2 smashers angry at me because I picked the other 3 is definitely one of them. (I just remembered DOSV...)

D

Deleted member

wow it's so funny how mad we all got for a turnament that M2K is going to win anyways....o well...this sucks no catalysm....boring weekend u guys wanna smash at UMBC instead????
haha why go with an attitude like this XD XD j/k

D

Deleted member

i suck sooooo $60 good?
any of your chars vs. a random char. of mine??
ask any of bmore(silly) i suck

D

Deleted member

OuO all these mm challenges make me happy.none of you have to ask cause i always accept in advance.

i cant wait to lose lots of money!!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
OuO all these mm challenges make me happy.none of you have to ask cause i always accept in advance.

i cant wait to lose lots of money!!
So, uhh, when in the **** are you actually going to back up your talk and come to something to beat us? You must be pretty randomly amazing to gamble with that kind of money.

Just getting tired of ****talk.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Haha I was thinking the exact same thing.

Of all the people to call out Tru= for not coming to tourneys for his MM's.....Redd?!?!.....

>.<

D

Deleted member

So, uhh, when in the **** are you actually going to back up your talk and come to something to beat us? You must be pretty randomly amazing to gamble with that kind of money.

Just getting tired of ****talk.
redd wtf i have no car and if it was legal ide walk there seriously man why say that i **** talk when all i do is say i suck.people wanted mm so i said ok.

why do you always try to make me look like a douchebag.i cant even say i suck without being told i ****talk lol seriously

and seed of sorrow with your unnecesarry
'pwnt' i guess you want me to lose money to you too.

since ppl think im some sort of ***talking coward ill get up there immediatley even if that means i have to hitch-hike because i dont like that ****

ill scrounge some cash together of course too

also im reading your statement assuming you didnt misread my post that i wanted to "lose" lots of money not "win".if thats the case let me know and its all good :)

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Etree, bad news. I got scheduled to work on that weekend. I'm out from about 5 on saturday through 11 (which also means cancelling the gig, too, unfortunately), so it'll have to be another weekend. So it will have to be another weekend, not the one after, either, I'll be home for thanksgiving. A real downer, I know, but oh well. Sometime, somewhere, we will smash. Again I say, if someone can give me a ride to UMBC, I'd go to the fests there. Anyone?

Top Bottom