• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B3ST Banner Shop [ Kriltex & LínkMã§TêR ] ReBoRn!!!!!

LínkMã§TêR

Smash Apprentice
heres your banner gerudo warrior, hope you enjoy it :)

feel free to ask for any changes

Also people, PLEASE supply the pictures, from now on i'll be skipping requests which DO NOT supply a picture, thank you

Shadow_I)ragoon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SyNeaX

ww.havok

Smash Apprentice
http://www.nintendoclub.it/gamecube/anteprime/starfox/big_fox.jpg

http://media.nintendo.com/mediaFiles/m-smashbrosmelee_gcn_ss39-jpg.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=t....net/pages/downloads/avatars/SSBM-Link-01.jpg

http://armageddongames.net/images/avatars/SSM/SSBM-YoungLink6.jpg

just do something with these pics but the colors i want are green,black,yellow,red,........and the the fox is called(K.D)....the samus(game)....the link(4eyez)...and the young link(jash)...the crew is called(A LINK TO THE FUTURE)....thanks.......(kirltex).Rain Animation: Yes

Zenith

Smash Ace
Hey can you guys just forget my banner request.

Sorry just needed to post this.

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your banner chronofreak, sry for the wait boys! and girls.

If u'd like any changes, feel free to ask bro.

E123Omega

Smash Lord

O wow so u guys actually are alive huh?
lol
Well,
I have a request.
Creator: LinkMaster
Background: Color red with gold stars in it (add a little shine to it if you can).
Picture Link: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ics/Mario2.jpg (Just show most of his head with his fist visble and like about half of his arm, the image close to the left of the sig but not so close that you don't have enough room to put 4 letters.
Text: Mario
Sub-Text: The Legend (right below Mario not the character the text).
Text Color: Silver.
Rain Animation: I don't know can you show me the sig with and without rain animation so I can choose which one I want when your done?
Also can you please put E123 right on the left hand corner so it will be right next to the image of Mario?
Hope you can.
Thanx in advance.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Alright Kriltex, I have another edit for my banner. I hope I'm not getting to demnding >.<.
Could you replace the Ness in my current banner with these sexy beasts?

Make it so that where the Nesses cut off is where the banner ends.
If you think it is necessary, you can change the background to be color coordinated with the new pic. Also, could you remove Mik! in the corner put the Ness smiley-:ness: in the corner, and when he raises his peace sign, could you put a little speech bubble above him and have him say Mik!?

Oh, and when you sign it, could you make it look like a part of the picture? Like put it on Ness' cap, or something?

Thanks again!:)
Not trying to be naggy, but y'know, just in case you lost it.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
i love that pic of ness....gotta use it alos!
Heh, I actually took a bunch of pics I found on Deviant art and rezized them, erased the backgrounds, and placed them next to eachother. Then, I hosted it! Pretty neat eh? And sure, if you wanna use my pic, you can.

shinehex

Smash Lord
Long Island, New York (If you want to smash contac
Just a suggestion can either Krilltex or Linkmaster or whoever make a list of people who are waiting for their banner and/or are completed. This while stop some posts about asking if a a banner is ready and people(like me) would not have to search through alot of pages wondering if their banner is done of not.

chronofreak

Smash Apprentice

Awesome! The banner's perfect except for the text. On my request, I had put a link to the Chrono Trigger logo that was titled "Chrono Trigger logo", but it was the picture that the link connected to that I wanted on the banner as the text, not the actual text I typed.

Could you replace the text "CHRONO TRIGGER LOGO" on the banner with this?:
http://www.square-haven.net/games/snes/ct/index/ct-logo.png

Thanks a lot. Sorry for the confusion, I should have been more specific on my request.

Kman25

Smash Ace

LínkMã§TêR

Smash Apprentice
heres your banner dr twist, hope you enjoy it

Feel free to ask for any changes

also a reminder, alot of people have broken or no links to pictures, please make sure you supply us with your picture so that we can make your banner

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I have a request.
Creator: LinkMaster
Background: Color red with gold stars in it (add a little shine to it if you can).
Picture Link:
(Just show most of his head with his fist visble and like about half of his arm, the image close to the left of the sig but not so close that you don't have enough room to put 4 letters.
Rain Animation: I don't know can you show me the sig with and without rain animation so I can choose which one I want when your done?
Also can you please put E123 right on the left hand corner so it will be right next to the image of Mario?
Hope you can.
Thanx in advance.

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Guess whos back!! And now triple of what i was before! For this, i have changed my display icon ( sorry vivi ) and changed my banner ( sorry vivi ).!! ParTy for the best banner shop ON SWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BANNER SHOP IS REBORN!

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
hell yeah party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. hey you guys still did not make a banner for me. i had a request now thats like one month old.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Alright Kriltex, I have another edit for my banner. I hope I'm not getting to demnding >.<.
Could you replace the Ness in my current banner with these sexy beasts?

Make it so that where the Nesses cut off is where the banner ends.
If you think it is necessary, you can change the background to be color coordinated with the new pic. Also, could you remove Mik! in the corner put the Ness smiley-:ness: in the corner, and when he raises his peace sign, could you put a little speech bubble above him and have him say Mik!?

Oh, and when you sign it, could you make it look like a part of the picture? Like put it on Ness' cap, or something?

Thanks again!:)
Yes! Kriltex is back! Here was my request. Thanks ahead of time.:)

Miharu

Smash Hero
Wow, your recent banners look really nice. Keep up the great work!

And Kriltex, you can pretty put my banner on low priority since other people seem to need sigs more than I do XD. So feel free to not work on mine until you've gotten everything else out of the way.

Here's my request if you need to reference it though (Pg 31 Post #458):
Hey, sorry to trouble you, but if at all possible, could you make the background somewhat more neutral with darker/more subdued colors? The background was a bit too colorful for me.

But by all means put this as one of your lower priorities and work on new requests first, since I don't want to take up all your time with my requests. But your banners are excellent, man. Thanks a bunch. You've inspired me to start dabbling in Photoshop.

+rep, it's the most i can give back. edit-- it won't let me rep you. But hey it's the thought that counts XD

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I have a request.
Creator: Kriltex
Picture Link:
(Just show most of his head with his fist visble and like about half of his arm, the image close to the left of the sig but not so close that you don't have enough room to put 4 letters.
Hope you can.
Thanx in advance.
Just so you don't forget Kriltex.:)

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Earthbound360!!! Banner Complete =), I couldn't get that ness smiley in there for some reason so i decided to give you a glowing animation instead :)

Need Further Changes? Feel Free To Ask!~

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
E123OmEgA:- Banner Complete =) Hope You Like It ~

Without Rain:

With Rain:

Need Changes? Feel Free To Ask~

Top Bottom