• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B3ST Banner Shop [ Kriltex & LínkMã§TêR ] ReBoRn!!!!!

chronofreak

Smash Apprentice
May I submit a request?

I would like to have a Chrono Trigger-themed banner with orange as the main color. (Any other minor colors are fine as long as it looks cool.) I would like for the Chrono Trigger logo to be shown. As for stock for the banner: use one or two pictures of Crono, the main character of the game. Here are some that I found: Posing Crono, Yelling Crono #1 (bad quality), and Yelling Crono #2 (good quality, but sword covered up). I'm also rather fond of the sweeping backgrounds I see in some banners, such as the background in the banner you made for Picitt, so I would appreciate it if you could subtly incorporate that into the piece. No big if you can't, though; its just something to think about. Thanks a lot!

Sensai

Smash Master
So, here's the deal. I'm giving this assignment to both of you and to someone else and whichever picture I like better (I'm sure I'll like both), I'll be putting in my sig.

Image: http://www.smrpglegacy.com/Nintendo Pictures/Super Mario RPG/Jinx.jpg
Text: Sensai

Anything goes, just be creative. Take your time, no hurry. Just get around to it when/if you ever finished everything else up, or if you just feel like doing something different. GL.

A friendly competition for a small amount of fame and an unlimited supply of gratitude.

Thanks in advance!

Sensai

Smash Master
You might have noticed that these guys have a LOT of banners to do. Maybe they're a little swamped down?

Just a thought.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone, sorry for the really long delay, ill be starting the requests in a couple of days so just hang tight
Understood dude when you come back and done with all the previous request mind giving this a shot. Hmm i would like a crew banner just with the names corresponding to the characters they play. BearBoy= Green bandanna jiggs, Nes= Sheik, Jovan= falco, Elvis= Link, Frost= Peach, Forest Sage= Captain Falcon. Whatever you feel like doing man go nuts.

woody72691

Smash Ace

Nike

Smash Apprentice
wow it looks like u guys are swamped, i would like a banner whenever u guys could make one

maker: either one of u
render: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/7e/250px-FalcoSFA.jpg
size: 400 x 100
text: "MJN" (bottom right corner, red text), "I'm not a player, I just shl alot." (on left side, maybe in two lines and smaller font, red text)
extra: falco image on right hand side. not really sure bout the backround, mayb light blue and trancy/spacy?
rain animation: no

chronofreak

Smash Apprentice
May I submit a request?

I would like to have a Chrono Trigger-themed banner with orange as the main color. (Any other minor colors are fine as long as it looks cool.) I would like for the Chrono Trigger logo to be shown. As for stock for the banner: use one or two pictures of Crono, the main character of the game. Here are some that I found: Posing Crono, Yelling Crono #1 (bad quality), and Yelling Crono #2 (good quality, but sword covered up). I'm also rather fond of the sweeping backgrounds I see in some banners, such as the background in the banner you made for Picitt, so I would appreciate it if you could subtly incorporate that into the piece. No big if you can't, though; its just something to think about. Thanks a lot!
Sorry, I didn't realize that there was a specific form to be followed when requesting a banner. I posted back on page 27 so I don't know if you've already started on my request yet, but I'll just post this again in the correct format just in case. Thank you!

Maker: Doesn't matter
Renders (use one or two of these):
-Posing Crono
-Attacking Crono #1 (bad quality)
-Attacking Crono #2 (good quality, but sword covered up)
Size: 400 x 100
Text: Chrono Trigger logo
Extras:
-Main color: Orange
-Any other secondary colors are fine as long as it looks cool
-I'm rather fond of sweeping backgrounds, such as the background in Picitt's banner. If that background effect would work with the rest of my banner, I would appreciate it if you could subtly incorporate that into the piece; if it doesn't look good, then just forget about it.
Rain Animation: No

MADHEX

Smash Apprentice

i would love to have falco look like a shadow with red eyes and the background to look like a destroy city with rain effects and to have the name madhex written in flames and have the names shinehex, renesor and arsen on the bottom thanks.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Ok guys well I am back and this time with a little addition to my banner ^.^
I love your work so i right away wanted to come to you guys! ^.^

Maker: either of you is fine

PIc: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/cavesonic13/Crewsig.jpg
Sorry to ask but can you cut Luigi out of the picture ^.^ ty

Size: 320 x 110

text: Ok well, I want to have Cavesonic13 in between fox and the ice climbers and under that I want it to say, Keeping it cool

Extra: put a background like the one in my ice climbers avatar and once it reaches fox can you make it a redish color, so in the middle it will be a colide of the colors

rain effect: yes please

Thank you guys!

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
Maker: Kriltex
Pic: samus
Size: standard
Text: Cesar
Sub text: Best Samus in Vegas!
Extra: red and black backround
Rain Animation: Yes if it looks tight

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Alright Kriltex, I have another edit for my banner. I hope I'm not getting to demnding >.<.
Could you replace the Ness in my current banner with these sexy beasts?

Make it so that where the Nesses cut off is where the banner ends.
If you think it is necessary, you can change the background to be color coordinated with the new pic. Also, could you remove Mik! in the corner put the Ness smiley-:ness: in the corner, and when he raises his peace sign, could you put a little speech bubble above him and have him say Mik!?

Oh, and when you sign it, could you make it look like a part of the picture? Like put it on Ness' cap, or something?

Thanks again!:)

woody72691

Smash Ace
so when can i get mine just asking like wut day this sig i have is tempary i want to see wut u guys can come up with peace dudes rep needs up

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
Maker: linkmaster OR kriltex
Pic: Young link, samus,and falco
Size: sig size
Text: aznplaya92 a.k.a azn1
color: whatever looks cool

OvAkIl

Smash Apprentice
hey Linkmaster can you make me two sigs?

Maker: LínkMã§TêR
Pic: a green Kirby
Size: standard
Text: Kelsey(male)
Color: green
Rain Animation: Yes if it looks good

Maker: LínkMã§TêR
Pic: Sheik
Size: Standard
Text: Keith
Color: anything that looks good
Rain Animation: Yes if it looks good

Thanx in advance

Sheek

Smash Apprentice
Can you make me one of Sheik? I don't care what it's like as long as it looks cool, and it's sized to leave just enough room for a userbar.

Nike

Smash Apprentice
that is one sexy banner. no changes needed it's perfect as is. thanx alot linkmaster, you did a really good job. +rep well deserved. So sexy i put it in my sig right away.

Top Bottom