• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

S

Slicknslice

We want more info on your status... name, character, whereabouts in BC.

But, since you say you're from Burnaby, that's alright information for me. Haha.

Welcome to Smashboards!
Well real name is Benjamin but you can call me Espi. I mainly use Fox and yeah Burnaby.
Stanks for ze welcome. So any major smashing going on anytime soon?

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Well real name is Benjamin but you can call me Espi. I mainly use Fox and yeah Burnaby.
Stanks for ze welcome. So any major smashing going on anytime soon?
Welcome, Ben. Umm I'm afraid you just missed a tournament and I doubt there's anything going on this month so sorry. I'm sure you can just get together with some people that are available for smashing sometime and play with them.

S

Slicknslice

Welcome, Ben. Umm I'm afraid you just missed a tournament and I doubt there's anything going on this month so sorry. I'm sure you can just get together with some people that are available for smashing sometime and play with them.
I don't mind much missing a tournament, just looking for some new Smash Brothers to play with until the Brawl comes out. Do you guys get together often?

AIDS

Smash Lord
grats to bc guys!

slicknslice keep posting and watching our post here and you will get information, we tend to have a turnament/month normally, and many smashfest

Dead Sexy Vocab

Smash Journeyman
Usually people play against others within their district, ie. Burnaby players go against Burnaby players, Richmond against each other, etc...

What school are you from? There's about 5 people from Burnaby Central (me included, and two who've already graduated) who play Melee..

S

Slicknslice

Ah yes I heard about you Central Smashers. Suppose to be pretty guud and had a crew. I went to Burnaby South for 3 years and did my last 2 years in Byrne Creek. I just gradded but either way I basically live on the intersection of Edmonds and Kingsway. About a 7 minute walk from the Edmonds station.

AIDS

Smash Lord
Ah yes I heard about you Central Smashers. Suppose to be pretty guud and had a crew. I went to Burnaby South for 3 years and did my last 2 years in Byrne Creek. I just gradded but either way I basically live on the intersection of Edmonds and Kingsway. About a 7 minute walk from the Edmonds station.
best place ever! i usto live at 17th ave and grifiths street aka across from edmonds, Central > south + creek together! and we got 3 good people at central, yes.

S

Slicknslice

Yo thats sick! I live at 17th and Britain! Yeah its rather great here. Yeah a fellow Smash Brother told me about you guys which I find coo. The guys I kick with Smash now and then but not as much as I would want to. Plus playing with new people brings new possibilites and such

AIDS

Smash Lord
Yo thats sick! I live at 17th and Britain! Yeah its rather great here. Yeah a fellow Smash Brother told me about you guys which I find coo. The guys I kick with Smash now and then but not as much as I would want to. Plus playing with new people brings new possibilites and such
who told you of us? and what experiances do you have? how long have you been playing for
leave your name city, and charecter/charecters and dakrdragon 8 will post them to the bc smasher refferance

S

Slicknslice

He goes by Gomo online. Well I've been playing for about 4 years is it? At least 4 years and want to play against others to see how guud I am. I ***** some bloody noobs at Anime Evolution this Summer so it got me more curious.
I Live in Burnaby, prefer to play as Fox but starting to get it on with Jiggz : )

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
... Manuel.. How can You AND Tiep beat 3 people in winners then lose 2 matches in losers yet YOU rank higher then him lol. Think about it.
hehe yeah I saw that. So I probably beat a random after losing to Carl. Cuz I remember going out for food with Carl, coming back and having to play Mike right away.

Ryab beat more randoms in Losers'? Who? That's why I said I wasn't sure about Ryab's bracket. But the rest is accurate, I checked with Eric and you.
I just gradded but either way I basically live on the intersection of Edmonds and Kingsway. About a 7 minute walk from the Edmonds station.
Lol omg I live like 10 minutes walk from there. I also work at the nearby save-on. We should smash sometime.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
He goes by Gomo online. Well I've been playing for about 4 years is it? At least 4 years and want to play against others to see how guud I am. I ***** some bloody noobs at Anime Evolution this Summer so it got me more curious.
I Live in Burnaby, prefer to play as Fox but starting to get it on with Jiggz : )
So you've been playing the game for 4 years competitively? Sweet lol Too bad for me that I'm just a noob :( lol

Burnaby isn't too far out of my way wanna smash some time?

add me on msn if you like

zero.phoenix@hotmail.com :)

AIDS

Smash Lord
still, who is the friend, he must know us if he knows of smash at burnaby central, and zero P i don't think he has been playing competitivly, its rare that someone does outside of the community.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Well the person that told him about swf might be a competitive player and if he is then I'm sure ben knows some advanced techniques and such. Don't you think?

unless the person that told him is new to swf XD

S

Slicknslice

Nah I don't play competitively. I've wanted to but never really bothered until now which I have an urge for. As for techniques not so much....I have my own style of playing, I'm not so down with what everyone else does but wouldn't mind learning either.
Oh yeah if anyone wants to add me to msn its Bensfinalheaven@hotmail.com

AIDS

Smash Lord
Nah I don't play competitively. I've wanted to but never really bothered until now which I have an urge for. As for techniques not so much....I have my own style of playing, I'm not so down with what everyone else does but wouldn't mind learning either.
Oh yeah if anyone wants to add me to msn its Bensfinalheaven@hotmail.com
lol, johns for lacking advanced techniques, with out them you are to slow and to predictable bud...sorry to burst your bubble but you was way to limited with out them...

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Team better vs. Team Richmond. Rematch, much? Let's put money on it this time.

I WILL **** ALL OF YOU TWICE AND THEN HAVE SOME KIMCHI NOODLES AND DO IT AGAIN.

accepting mm's from anyone... ever.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Team better vs. Team Richmond. Rematch, much? Let's put money on it this time.
You mean switch Tony for Kage and then have a rematch of what we had at Alberta? That would be tight.

get it, tiep? I'm going to **** anyone in my bracket? including you if you're that unlucky?[/cocky]
sry no. I don't lose to Marth - minus Nate, and I won't lose to Fox. *only loses to dumb chars*

Top Bottom