• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
great smash tourney today guys. Holy crap 3rd in pm thats was sick! Thanks faceman for being such a sick partner today! Dazrin great job with everything. Evan thanks for the useful puff advice helped me make my comeback.shadowkai if i dont see u anytime soon good luck in japan and also great games in doubles.yakal sick job making finals. Sion great set against you and congrats winning melee singles. Sinsisterb good set as well and loom forward to playing you again! GG everyone!

:phone:

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
Hey guys i just realized i left my wii remote at stronghold. Its a blake one with. Was wondering if anyone took it with them by any chance?

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Yeah I have it. A bunch of people left stuff, so since I was the last one to leave, I just grabbed all of it so the next time I see you guys I can just give it to y'alls.

Sinisterb you left your leather jacket with your pipe in it.
Kaosnoob with wiimote
Landon's waterbottle(?)
Someone's mem card
Landon's controller (how do you even forget this?)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
oh damn

i'll have to pick that up sometime, thanks dazrin

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
So this is a very unlikely but... Is anyone going to be in or around Sechelt for the next four days? I'll be there for a wedding and want to get some smash in if possible.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat
i'm laughing so hard at the comments

Only Chuck Norris has the power to destroy his own internet-meme legacy.

1000 years of darkness >>> ONLY CHUCK NORRIS CAN SURVIVE THAT

Chuck Norris is a *******. I don't care about his fighting skills, Chuck is still a dumb****. Bruce Lee's corpse can still beat this ******* in a fight.

lol...1000 years of darkness. a little racist there

Hey Chuck. What are those white robes hanging up in the right hand corner?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Wow I like how the first thing people do after being accused is rage and complain about Stronghold being worthless and idiots. It's their venue and can do anything they want. If you didn't do it then tell them and explain. Why start *****ing at them? It's not going to help at all.

Top Bottom