• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
Me and Yakal will be there about 6, maybe earlier. I'll be bringing my TVs. If anyone has ANY 64 controllers, please bring them. Even ****ty ones, provided they work at all.

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I probably won't go to stronghold today =/ my friends will be coming over cuz THEY want to play projectM LOL so,, yeah no projectM setups at stronghold from me today haha

-i will probably come tomorrow though, since i bet there will be tv's everywhere haha

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Byebye, BC! Keep on fostering a fun and attractive smash community. I shall make you proud on the EC.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
any smash this week??

active bc smashers unoffical list:

frenchtoasts
xxxnoobkingxxx
spacefalcon
dieslow
violence
tahsis
rusty
meta
starscream
faceman
travis
daz````````````

btw who remembers canadian_sniper from 2008? that guy was a fanatic in implementing ways to lcancel, wavedash and melee hitstuns into brawl.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
dat diabetes

<3 <3

watching dan shoot up right in the middle of the venue was the filthiest thing in the world lmfao

actually i'm not even sure that happened

loool

~Raz

Smash Rookie
I will be coming to Stronghold for my first time this coming Saturday. Be prepared one and all for complete n00b-dom as I attempt to take each and every one of you down!

Starscream

Smash Ace
I will be coming to Stronghold for my first time this coming Saturday. Be prepared one and all for complete n00b-dom as I attempt to take each and every one of you down!
Aren't a bunch of people going to GameClucks this Saturday? I doubt anyone's going to be playing at Stronghold on Saturday.

Top Bottom