• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
This guy by name of Anders Behring Breivik is the lowest form of ****ing scum on this planet. I hope he burns in hell for what he ****ing did. Murders 77 children/teenagers at a camp and detonates a bomb at norwegian government building yet can still put a ****ing smile and laugh in court... Just so he can make a point about his stupid Racist anti islamic compendium. This **** pisses me off

For those who dont follow world news, get informed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=CA#/watch?v=EOJRXq8JUh8

Why the **** is every major conflict in this world about islamic/musilm/religion??? Especially religion. Somebody explain to me why..

:phone:

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
^ theres a lot of dirty **** in this world, if you react like that you should either ignore it all completely or want to do something about it. imo.

its good to be informed, but not if all it does it is make you feel like crap thinking about it.

imo.

Metà

Smash Master
i'm not going anymore, but if anyone wants to smash at my place in coquitlam, let me know

also, who's down for monday? i'm tryna do something for sean's b-day (lysander not faceman), probably getting drunk and playing smash lol

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
ill probably go today. Havent played anyone good in a while, besides Travis. And i beat travis a lot lol

when is everyone going?

Im aware Yakal is going at 5/6

Violence

Smash Lord
ogodnolieapexdaytwowastheworstthingiveeversmelledandivesmelleddeadrottingflesh

howthehellcananythingsmellthatbad

D:

whydidyouremindmeofthis

Violence

Smash Lord
400 Brawlers in one large room with inadequate ventilation and too much heat. I wandered into the room because I was curious. The hot air pulsed out of the doors separating the two rooms and it smelled like death. I had to immediately turn around. That was seriously too much for me.

I was watching Boomfan vs Isai for the 64 finals.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
400 Brawlers in one large room with inadequate ventilation and too much heat. I wandered into the room because I was curious. The hot air pulsed out of the doors separating the two rooms and it smelled like death. I had to immediately turn around. That was seriously too much for me.

I was watching Boomfan vs Isai for the 64 finals.
daamn lololol

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Wow, that sounds like a ton of fun! I wish I could go :<

Very surprised that there will be a side-tournament for ProjectM (already) so, wow excited to see the streams for that (if there are any)

~Raz

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone in the BC thread! I'm rather new to the 'competitive' side of Smash and I would like to get better!

I was recommended to post here if I wanted to learn the ways of the Smash. How is everyone doing?

Top Bottom