• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
sup melee guys

haven't posted here in awhile

anyone going to the hold on Sunday?

i'd love to get bodied

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i'll be there around 6 probs

will bring a set up though it doesn't sound like we'll need it lol

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Victa is a real homie! That guy drives me a lot to really nice restaurants in van city and sold me a really **** sound card. If only he kept playing melee :(

btw , daniel sent me a link to brawl thread this is whats there

HAHAHAHAH WTH with this sheet son? if u think im a srub then i will just show up to **** u. lets do it $100 mm.

all your posts made my day hahahah *****es, do you really think i feel something when u say that i suck?? LMAOAOAAOAAOAOMAMAOMAOMAMOAOMAMOAOMAOM. First of all i have ***** before everyone who has said that before.

The thing about me quitting the game, in some way i am quitting thats for sure and i have reasons, but i will show up whenever the cool people show up.

1. People in the smash community in both games, melee and brawl(not everyone thought) take this gamee so ****ing serious, living in the boards researching about characters, watching videos on youtube and only care about matchups and all that ****, and you guys even suck lol (not all). People dat are cool enough are the ones that make me go to tournaments but most of them don't show up cus they dont live in vancouver.

2. The game isn't fun and competitive anymore.I used to spend most of my days on the playground, maxing, relaxing o cool, shooting some b-ball out of the school you know? Basically i only go to tournaments to chill with people. I "grew up" playing brawl like man, showing the manhood that some of us have, playing campy and grab to death the whole match just change the whole meaning of "Fun", and i dunno about u nigg3s but i would be ashamed to play like that. i rather quit than play like a coksuck3r.

3. I am busy with school and Football(aka soccer for the ****). Since i am here, i never trained or anything to a tournament, i just showed up and ****, but those old days are gone, i dont feel exited when going to tournaments anymore. After school i spend a lot of time playing football(near chinatown station, feel free to come by sometime) and i need to be prepare for the summer with my buddies, you know i dont wanna be on the bench(the ones that only play when the good players get tired lmao) like others here do ; ).

4. FIFA 12 is way more entertaining and competitive than brawl

5. arcansi mm or suck my ****

People that really know me, know that i am not cocky and if i am, i am in a friendly way not like others who just because they beat u one game they think they are the ****.
It was cool meeting all the nice people here, if u wanna hang out sometime u know where i am.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290293&page=1301

funny *** **** bro LOL

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
well when I saw your post I had to leave and that was before the edit I just saw

your fault for not saying outright that you were going and being dumb like nathan lol

mike and I are going tomorrow and will be there from 2pm - forever

Top Bottom